Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,474 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official (26000 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Enugu Police Station, Kill 2 Officers, Injure Others / Gunmen Storm Burial Ceremony In Rivers, Kidnap Politicians, Injure Others (Graph / Gunmen Shoot Many Dead In Omoku, Rivers, Injure Others (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by adecz: 8:07am On Aug 08, 2019
sad sad

To survive under Buhari, you must
become an expert liar.

The man loves lies; that's why Burutai assured
him that Boko haram are defeated.

IG of police said the highways are now
safe from kidnapping.

Buhari always believes such lies
since he is delusional.

These killer soldiers are the ones former Defense
Minister T Y Danjuma told the world are
assisting Fulani militia & kidnappers.

Why did they free the suspect without
any form of processing.?

These people want to set this
country on fire!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by 9gerian: 8:09am On Aug 08, 2019
Where’s the source of the @bold news please?

stuffs4me:

The soldiers knew exactly what they were doing. Why set a notorious kidnapper free if it was a mistake.

This was how vigilante men in southwest arrested some fulani kidnapers and some soldiers from a nearby barrack came and killed some of the vigilante and set the kidnapers free.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by iLegendd(m): 8:10am On Aug 08, 2019
Criticaltemp:
Trouble dey.. Imagine war 9ja police vs 9ja army.. E go sweet die.. Then later, efcc vs DSS..
That will be great. grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by CeceNene(f): 8:11am On Aug 08, 2019
Mk12:
bunch of untrained animals fighting themselves.

Nigerian forcemen should only be allowed to walk
around with stick

They can even use the stick to kill sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by saintchuks9(m): 8:26am On Aug 08, 2019
bishopkay:
Or maybe what happened is a section of the team decided to go rogue, kill the uncooperative members of the team, make it look like they were amed, got some self inflicted injuries to make the story believable, collect their share of the 100M naira ransom Alhaji Mamisu offered them and turned him loose.

I'd trust a snake in my house first before I trust a Nigerian police officer! The lie those people tell would put the devil's title as prince of lies to shame and I am sure the devil shudders and grumbles each time they unleash their lying prowess.
but you heard nigerian army come out to say the were the ones that attacked them due the couldn't provide adequate means if identification
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Witnes: 8:31am On Aug 08, 2019
stuffs4me:
The military is the number criminal body in the country. They murdered policemen and set a notorious Fulani kidnapper free just because he is a Fulani.

This was how fulani army men killed vigilante men in yhe southwest and set another Fulani kidnapper free.

Fulani men in the military are notorious for protecting their brothers who are criminals all over the country.
Dis ur talk no b lie, Buhari their grand commandant na e do and protect them pass. If Shi'ites, ipob can b proscribed and headers can still walk freely then u know buhari is d most tribal bigot on earth.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Joystark(f): 8:34am On Aug 08, 2019
kollinz1234:
I swear if T.Y Danjuma's hand is not in this.....
That man is T.Y Danjuma man, doing his dirty jobs. He warned the police to let the sleeping dog lie, but the police refuse as he is showing more favors to the soldiers in the state than to the police. And since they went ahead to arrest the man, he sent soldeirs to release his at all cost. He was afraid of the mans confession and he knew the police will not forgive and Buhari is looking for a reason to deal with him. That is why they had to go to the extent of killing police men on duty. Next they (Nigeria army) will come and issue a public statement, stating an obvious lie that the police refuse to stop at a check point. The police will debunk the accusation. And it will lead to more blood baths between the police and the soldiers in the state. Then u will hear that the kidnapper has been killed. Quote me in the next 48 hrs

What the bleep man @ bolded shocked
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by EgusiShankly: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2019
kollinz1234:
That man is T.Y Danjuma man, doing his dirty jobs. He warned the police to let the sleeping dog lie, but the police refuse as he is showing more favors to the soldiers in the state than to the police. And since they went ahead to arrest the man, he sent soldeirs to release his at all cost. He was afraid of the mans confession and he knew the police will not forgive and Buhari is looking for a reason to deal with him. That is why they had to go to the extent of killing police men on duty. Next they (Nigeria army) will come and issue a public statement, stating an obvious lie that the police refuse to stop at a check point. The police will debunk the accusation. And it will lead to more blood baths between the police and the soldiers in the state. Then u will hear that the kidnapper has been killed. Quote me in the next 48 hrs
this has happened already grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 08, 2019
Nice work guys keep it up for the kidnappers and thief everyday is for the thief but one day is for owner

If you need quick fund to solve Financial and personal issues,we also buy off loan,we have the money to fund you,
We give fund ranging from 200k to 5m within 3hrs....we are PAGE MFB,check my signature for more detail..
NB. Is for salary earners only and resident in lagos and ibadan
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by jessebig: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by poweredcom(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2019
Useless country
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by shoneye2oluseyi(m): 10:13am On Aug 08, 2019
simple250:

Calm down ,we have criminals that use army camouflage to operate when you see them they kite up very well just like our army .blame your government so I side police van or car there is no secret CCTV for recording even if it voice recording .

Don't worry Na..same is coming to you and your family..why are you stressing yourself
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Born2Breed(f): 10:30am On Aug 08, 2019
The military knew what they were doing. The mission was to rescue the kidnapper who works with the military.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by yahmohy27: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2019
kollinz1234:
Verified .Absolutely right oga
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Femeto: 10:58am On Aug 08, 2019
I have always told people these Kidnappers have links to the Police and Army.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by litaninja(m): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2019
You too watch feem

bishopkay:
Or maybe what happened is a section of the team decided to go rogue, kill the uncooperative members of the team, make it look like they were ambushed, got some self inflicted injuries to make the story believable, collect their share of the 100M naira ransom Alhaji Mamisu offered them and turned him loose.

I'd trust a snake in my house first before I trust a Nigerian police officer! The lie those people tell would put the devil's title as prince of lies to shame and I am sure the devil shudders and grumbles each time they unleash their lying prowess.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2019
If you need quick fund to solve Financial and personal issues,we also buy off loan,we have the money to fund you,
We give fund ranging from 200k to 5m within 3hrs....we are PAGE MFB,check my signature for more detail..
NB. Is for salary earners only and resident in lagos and ibadan
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by blackboy(m): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
I strongly believe the soldiers involved should be arrested. Where in the world does soldiers or any security force release an handcuffed person when you realise those conveying him are fellow security operatives. A body search of the killed victims will show ID or NPF insignia somehow.
I doubt the police shot first. Specially trained police would have at least taken down 1 or 2 of those soldiers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by AntiBalaka: 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Blue3k:
Man this funny in satirical satirical manner. Lol friendly fire is fool. The police not only get murdered by soldiers they lose suspect and let alleged criminals escape. These police officers sound like pansies if they dont get to bottom of this.

The case needs to be investigated by an outside department. There's clearly something rotten in Denmark.

God will punish you for always defending your fulani criminals
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Blue3k(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
AntiBalaka:

God will punish you for always defending your fulani criminals

Lol you're a clown and your god wont do a thing. I didnt defend anyone. I did mock them but you're too emotionally distraught to know difference.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by gowaga68: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bros, no make me vex say things to you o

Anyway, The said person kidnapped that paid 100m whom the police refused giving his name is Fulani and the incident (kidnapping) was done in Takum Local Government.
Just same yesterday as they said army killed police in Ibi LGA people of Takum were sympathising with the present chairman who was s...t by some gun men (I won't say what tribe).
To cut the story short, don't just jump to conclusion when you read news. Try do some findings .
Before I forget , a Fulani head was kidnapped some days ago and the security personals couldn't do anything to get him but the Fulani boys surprised them so never let you hatred for a tribe blind fold you .

stuffs4me:
The military is the number criminal body in the country. They murdered policemen and set a notorious Fulani kidnapper free just because he is a Fulani.

This was how fulani army men killed vigilante men in yhe southwest and set another Fulani kidnapper free.

Fulani men in the military are notorious for protecting their brothers who are criminals all over the country.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by stuffs4me(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
gowaga68:
Bros, no make me vex say things to you o

Anyway, The said person kidnapped that paid 100m whom the police refused giving his name is Fulani and the incident (kidnapping) was done in Takum Local Government.
Just same yesterday as they said army killed police in Ibi LGA people of Takum were sympathising with the present chairman who was s...t by some gun men (I won't say what tribe).
To cut the story short, don't just jump to conclusion when you read news. Try do some findings .
Before I forget , a Fulani head was kidnapped some days ago and the security personals couldn't do anything to get him but the Fulani boys surprised them so never let you hatred for a tribe blind fold you .

Are you really this dumb or you are just pretending.

Please answer these questions or keep wallowing in your ignorance.

1) Where is the notorious kidnapper, Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume ‘rescued’ by the soldiers?
2) How and why was Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume released by the soldiers?
3) How could a kidnap suspect properly restrained with handcuffs by the Police escape from the hands of his military rescuers?
4) If Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume is a ‘‘victim of kidnap’’ as claimed, and properly rescued by soldiers, why was he not taken to the Army Base for documentation purposes and debriefing in line with the Standard Operating Procedure in the Nigerian Army?
5) Why were the Police Operatives shot at close range even after they had identified themselves as Police Officers on legitimate duty as evident in the video now in circulation?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by mechanics(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Blue3k:
Man this funny in satirical satirical manner. Lol friendly fire is fool. The police not only get murdered by soldiers they lose suspect and let alleged criminals escape. These police officers sound like pansies if they dont get to bottom of this.

The case needs to be investigated by an outside department. There's clearly something rotten in Denmark.
Exactly
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by mechanics(m): 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
It seems the soldiers know the Alhaji well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by Mummymahdi(f): 6:22am On Aug 09, 2019
stuffs4me:

You are such a dumb-cow.. I am a northerner and I'm neither Hausa nor Fulani.

Keep on supporting criminality. Dont worry the long arm of the law will soon get you.
U are the worst dumb cow . . I don't support crime in anyway , just classifying him as fulani while I am sure he wasn't that's what made me pinpoint he is Jukun and i didn't defend his wrong doings in anyway, so what's the most dumb cow here saying? Stupid soul
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by dazzysleek(f): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
kollinz1234:
That man is T.Y Danjuma man, doing his dirty jobs. He warned the police to let the sleeping dog lie, but the police refuse as he is showing more favors to the soldiers in the state than to the police. And since they went ahead to arrest the man, he sent soldeirs to release his at all cost. He was afraid of the mans confession and he knew the police will not forgive and Buhari is looking for a reason to deal with him. That is why they had to go to the extent of killing police men on duty. *[b]Next they (Nigeria army) will come and issue a public statement, stating an obvious lie that the police refuse to stop at a check point. The police will debunk the accusation.* [/b]And it will lead to more blood baths between the police and the soldiers in the state. Then u will hear that the kidnapper has been killed. Quote me in the next 48 hrs

Are you a prophet
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Kill Three Police Officers, Injure Others – Official by gowaga68: 10:57am On Aug 10, 2019
By the all of all the happenings we both will know who is more dumb among us (you and I) ,
Keep asking your dumb questions and think what you feel like thinking .
The funny thing is you know even know where this said places are and yet showing the world how shallow you reason .
For your information, I came to know of what's happening being an indigenous fellow .
#Wukari
#Ibi
#Takum
#southernTaraba

stuffs4me:

Are you really this dumb or you are just pretending.

Please answer these questions or keep wallowing in your ignorance.

1) Where is the notorious kidnapper, Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume ‘rescued’ by the soldiers?
2) How and why was Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume released by the soldiers?
3) How could a kidnap suspect properly restrained with handcuffs by the Police escape from the hands of his military rescuers?
4) If Alhaji Hamisu Bala Wadume is a ‘‘victim of kidnap’’ as claimed, and properly rescued by soldiers, why was he not taken to the Army Base for documentation purposes and debriefing in line with the Standard Operating Procedure in the Nigerian Army?
5) Why were the Police Operatives shot at close range even after they had identified themselves as Police Officers on legitimate duty as evident in the video now in circulation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of Ex-CP, Aghanya Hacked To Death In Makurdi By Unknown Assailants / Policeman Rides Seized Tricycle, Hits Mother, Baby (picture) / Pregnant Lady Attacks A Tricyclist Who Gave Her A Bad N100 Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.