Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,279 members, 7,822,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Don't Lower Your Standard For Any Man Again - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Lower Your Standard For Any Man Again - Tonto Dikeh (270 Views)

I Would Not Slim Down For Any Man – Halima Abubakar / Adebimpe Oyebade: I Don’t Need Any Man In My Life / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Lower Your Standard For Any Man Again - Tonto Dikeh by GistMore8: 7:37am On Aug 08, 2019
Tonto Dikeh forgave herself while reminscing on 'getting played by someone you lowered your standard for'.

The actress also had other entertainers like Toke Makinwa and Eriata Ese laughing after she said she won't be doing that again.

Tonto Dikeh got married to Olakunle Churchill in 2015 but their marriage ended in 2017 on allegations of cheating and domestic abuse. The actress has repeatedly claimed to have married her ex-husband with her money and also sustained their marriage with her money.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/dont-lower-your-standard-for-any-man-again-tonto-dikeh

Re: Don't Lower Your Standard For Any Man Again - Tonto Dikeh by GistMore8: 7:38am On Aug 08, 2019

Re: Don't Lower Your Standard For Any Man Again - Tonto Dikeh by pastie(m): 7:44am On Aug 08, 2019
same goes to guys, rich should marry rich, vice verser
Re: Don't Lower Your Standard For Any Man Again - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 08, 2019
Ok oo sis Tonto Dikeh
Re: Don't Lower Your Standard For Any Man Again - Tonto Dikeh by midolian(m): 7:56am On Aug 08, 2019
What is this one trying to say? that she lowered her standard for Churchill and she ended up biting her fingers? grin

Mehn! Churchill don suffer. Tonto wey start her acting career with long neck like I go die own, a sign of a long relationship with poverty.
Re: Don't Lower Your Standard For Any Man Again - Tonto Dikeh by Aonkuuse(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2019
That is alright, but you got to lower, or jump from one Churchill to another till you are more confused than you are now.
Re: Don't Lower Your Standard For Any Man Again - Tonto Dikeh by Funmmyastic: 7:58am On Aug 08, 2019
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood 19yrs Actor Exposes Industry Secret / Dboi:: Dboi Said He Will Rather Remain Single And Also Advice The Youth. / Olamide Calls Out Men Sliding Into His DM To Ask Him Out (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.