Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 PM

JEHUS FARM: How Do They Operate? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / JEHUS FARM: How Do They Operate? (1704 Views)

I Want To Start A Potato Farm, How Profitable Is It? / Jehus Farms Limited Has Scammed My Uncle.. Pls Help / Farmland For Sale @ Jehus Farms After Ogere, 45mins From Ojodu Berger! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JEHUS FARM: How Do They Operate? by kayojosephy(m): 8:58am On Aug 08, 2019
I made couple of findings on different farms I can invest in when I finally meet my targets savings which brought me to JEHUS Farms, but I don't know how they operate as I found so many people on Nairaland advertising them with differently which got me not totally convinced.
I would like to know how they operate, the least I can invest, returns rate and time, and every other necessary information required of them and on my part... And beneficiaries on Nairaland can also help others like me to shed more light on their legibility...
Re: JEHUS FARM: How Do They Operate? by patrickpopoola(m): 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2019
they are legit currently an investor with them.
Re: JEHUS FARM: How Do They Operate? by kayojosephy(m): 9:28am On Aug 09, 2019
patrickpopoola:
Thanks boss, making further research via Google
Re: JEHUS FARM: How Do They Operate? by kayojosephy(m): 10:18am On Aug 09, 2019
patrickpopoola:
Saw this online (https://www.elvistech.com.ng/jehus-farms-plantain-investment/), went through it and followed the Whatsapp link. I would like to know how you got involved, processes followed and how it's been so far.
Re: JEHUS FARM: How Do They Operate? by patrickpopoola(m): 11:54am On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=kayojosephy post=81089246]
Saw this online (https://www.elvistech.com.ng/jehus-farms-plantain-investment/), went through it and followed the Whatsapp link. I would like to know how you got involved, processes followed and how it's been so far. Like you saw d advert on nairaland,called the contact and set-up a visit to the farm.After d visit to d farm,i was convinced and invested in d project.Received my first pay few days ago.
Re: JEHUS FARM: How Do They Operate? by kayojosephy(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2019
[quote author=patrickpopoola post=81122708][/quote]
Was it the same process, you followed, if no, can you give me link to follow through..
Thanks in advance
Re: JEHUS FARM: How Do They Operate? by TollaniHub: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2019
kayojosephy:

Was it the same process, you followed, if no, can you give me link to follow through..
Thanks in advance

Investment in Jehus still available though we only sell in acres now, our new plantain farm where you can buy in plots is also available, Chat Tolani on 0.8.0640.78616 for more faster response
Re: JEHUS FARM: How Do They Operate? by remioshy(f): 7:54am On Nov 23, 2020
Hello Everyone
please is anyone here has or knows who has invested in Jehus Farm Estate. My Uncle invested his pension in their Plantain farm Estate 2 years ago and to be paid returns every 6 months after 1 year . He was paid once last year and he is supposed to be paid again 4 months ago but since then it has been one excuse or the other. First it was COVID 19, then EndSars protest was used as excuse too, he was promised 15th of November and since then he has been calling everyday more than 10 times no one picks and the MD, one Mr Richards refused to answer his calls too. My Uncle is desperate, he depends on this money for sustenance . and he doesn’t know what to do especially now that they refused to answer calls .

I am sure it can’t be only him, other investors too must be having same issues. This was an investment that they promised is backed by insurance.
Please if anyone knows Jehus Farms Limited please tell them to pay this Old man . He invested his money so he can have money to use and not starve.

Thanks
Re: JEHUS FARM: How Do They Operate? by karounwi5050: 1:50pm On Dec 03, 2020
Same here,this is how he has been promising me since June,till this present moment, no show, i believe this has turned to a scam already, any one with useful info to inbox me on ejenyo2012@gmail.com, we are many that fall victim in this regard

(1) (Reply)

Cold Storage. Coldroom Warehouse, HVAC Temperature Monitoring Systems / Indigenous Feeds Formulation Software / Goats Destroying My Cassava Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.