Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,575 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Any Nigerian In Fiji Or Has Been To Fiji - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian In Fiji Or Has Been To Fiji (1477 Views)

My Trip To Fiji And Travel Tips For Nigerian Passport Holders / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? / Help A Brother Who Want To Travel To Fiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian In Fiji Or Has Been To Fiji by Jonesjoe(m): 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
This country don tire me . I wanted to travel to SA but with the recent violence and deaths there , I decided to shun that plan and look out for another country where I can hustle for sometime without visa stress and all that delay cos of visa . I saw Fiji as a visa free country for 4 months to Nigerians but av never heard of anyone that lived there or is currently living there. Will do much appreciate if anyone in Fiji or has been there to throw more light on what life in the country is like and the kinda hustle that one can venture into as a young hustler there and how friendly the Fijians are to foreigners esp blacks .

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Fiji Or Has Been To Fiji by Afamsi: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
It will suprise the number of Igbos u will meet there before the 4 months exp...My people no dey dull. #TalkAboutAdventurers #TalkAboutHustlers ...Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian In Fiji Or Has Been To Fiji by Slyle(m): 3:40am On Aug 13, 2019
Bros! Please throw light on the process you went through to get there. I'm interested please
Re: Any Nigerian In Fiji Or Has Been To Fiji by Divinehenrich(m): 7:16am On Aug 17, 2019
Very much interested.
Re: Any Nigerian In Fiji Or Has Been To Fiji by Drhay: 9:17am On Aug 17, 2019
Yes... And working there how its like ?
Re: Any Nigerian In Fiji Or Has Been To Fiji by Divinehenrich(m): 8:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Fiji

(1) (Reply)

Ielts Remark / Someone Wants To Come To Nigeria / Which Do I Need Ecowas Or Nigerian Passport?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.