Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:16 AM

My Observation On Transsion Phones. Their Differences And Simmilarities - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Observation On Transsion Phones. Their Differences And Simmilarities (955 Views)

Is Nokia Better Than Transsion Phones? / No Matter What You Do, Never Use Transsion Phones: My Experience / Transsion Phones Are Cursed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Observation On Transsion Phones. Their Differences And Simmilarities by Nobody: 1:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
Here is my first post on Nairaland.Thanks for reading.

Transsion phones (Tecno, Infinix and Itel) are popular brands in Africa with large sale records. Even though they were manufactured by the same company, I observed that they had their differences. Hear me out!
1) Tecno : This phone brand comes with specs most favourable to camera, battery, android version and design. Although their popularity, their cons are related to substandard products. Most if not all of their phones are not durable. Another con of this brand is that they release phones with the same specs but different names and different designs. They are not innovative like the higher brands. If you are a heavy gamer, Tecno isn't the phone for you. Most of their phones cannot handle games of 1GB even videos of similar size. Tecno is fit for internet freaks and camera lovers. Mostly for ladies. Super users should avoid this brand. Example me, If one dash me a tecno phone, I would sell it off and buy a gionee or a nokia. Tecno don suffer me.
2) Infinix : This brand is similar to its big brother Tecno. It also comes with massive battery and nice specs. The problem with this device is mostly over heating and charging port. Their phones are numerous at repair shops. I remember when my younger sister's Infinix fell on a cup of water and never came on. We took it to a repair shop and was told the screen was damaged. The fall was from a sofa which shouldn't inflict such damage. Infinix phones hardly stand chances of durablity. If you think I am lying, go to repair shops.
3) Itel : This brand are happy with mediocrity. Their phones mostly come with 1gb ram and a storage not above 32gb. Even though they have mediocre specs, they are more durable than the other two. Their phones can be rooted and customized. Itel's 1gb ram is Tecno's 2gb ram. Their camera's are manageable for the less camera guys. Their batteries are the most lasting of most brands but charges slowly. Itel phones have no fast charging but can be managed with 5v to 2 - 3ma chargers. They are very cheap and user friendly mainly for those with tight budget.
I presume if you want to buy a transsion phone, check reviews online first to avoid stories that touch mostly with Infinix and don't forget the most important thing NEVER USE A GLO SIM CARD! One love. wink[color=][/color]
Re: My Observation On Transsion Phones. Their Differences And Simmilarities by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 12, 2019
true
Re: My Observation On Transsion Phones. Their Differences And Simmilarities by Kogbaski: 8:34am On Aug 12, 2019
nice observation but i dont totally agree that tecno phones are not durable, personally i have been using my spark k7 for over 1 year now, got it in september 2017 and its still serving me well o.
Re: My Observation On Transsion Phones. Their Differences And Simmilarities by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 13, 2019
Kogbaski:
nice observation but i dont totally agree that tecno phones are not durable, personally i have been using my spark k7 for over 1 year now, got it in september 2017 and its still serving me well o.
Then I presume you are a regular and gentle user but most people aren't like you. There are more brands that beat tecno hands down in durability. Do you understand me?
Re: My Observation On Transsion Phones. Their Differences And Simmilarities by tankoy: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
I disagree that itel has better ram and camera than Tecno. based on my personal experience, Infinix is camera and durability, itel is battery only, I mean only. never go close to itel except if it's your first time using android phone. fake ram and rom.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 6 Plus For Sale At Cheaper Price (photo) / IOS 13 now available to download / New Video: Infinix S5 Vs Infinix S4 - The Major Upgrades & Downgrades!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.