Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,492 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter (39578 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wow

It's been long I last heard from her..Parenting is really hard work

Chinese Yuan Available for sale, check siggy
Re: Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter by Vulcanheph(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
My Crush that year.....so She don already drop 2 Chai shocked shocked
Re: Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter by uju22(f): 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Beautiful Momma and daughter

1 Like

Re: Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter by daddytime(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
daroz:
Aboki and born born!!!

Na im dem take dey decide who wan rule una.

Make una dey online dey shout we no go gree while dem dey build up their squad numbers.

Una better enter the ring begin mass produce to counter their numbers.

Just a brotherly advise.

On my own I don produce 7 for South South FC an I'm not about slowing down yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter by tigerclaws: 6:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
[s]
Jamesbally:

Nyamiri's and Crimes........ grin
[/s]
Re: Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter by FlutterDollar99(m): 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Gomd:
Living a responsible life
That’s why I like educated Hausa peeps
lol what's that supposed to mean.
Re: Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter by sylve11: 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
fine woman............. cool
Re: Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter by fedora04: 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
[qThought they were the next big thing with all the hype.
Re: Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter by 1shortblackboy: 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Marotzke:
only few youths can decode.
na only those wey know, know
Re: Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter by raphy(m): 8:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
this kind girl is a sex addict her husband must be using tht burutashi hammer her kitten well well.

trust aboki with the long d!ck

but why her head still small like beans .make her hubby pump her head abeg.

lwkmd. she never born finish o.next year she will pop again..
Re: Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter by ofiko123(m): 3:50am On Aug 09, 2019
Nice one they look good together...
Re: Dija Strikes A Pose With Her Second Daughter by daroz(m): 2:42pm On Aug 09, 2019
Jamesbally:

Nyamiri's and Crimes........ grin
And who is Nyamiri?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Aneke Twins And Their Mother Rock Matching Outfits (Photo) / "Tonto Dikeh Pregnant Again" Amidst Marital Crisis [PICS] / Dillish Mathews Wears Racy See-Through Dress (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.