Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents (24904 Views)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / Nigerian Woman Arrested For Trafficking Of Maids (Photo) / Anambra Residents Chase Herdsmen, Cattle Out Of Their Community (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by AnanseK(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2019
What do we do with our Jewish brothers and sisters? Death penalty across the world for the young men trafficking drugs and the young women in prostitution in every country world wide. So shameful but they don’t see it.
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by sylve11: 7:40am On Aug 09, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
States leading in human trafficking are Edo, Delta and Kano, Anambra is one of the least states go and check Human Trafficking report 2019 by NAPTIP
https://punchng.com/edo-kano-delta-lead-in-human-trafficking/amp/

how many times you dey hear of human trafficking from delta state? undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by sylve11: 7:48am On Aug 09, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Read again and see that the report is talking about Malaysia. Do you live in Malaysia?

na very unwise fellow. them dey talk A, him dey talk F. undecided cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by TundeBricklayer: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2019
sylve11:

how many times you dey hear of human trafficking from delta state? undecided cool
How many times you dey hear of human trafficking in Anambra, open the link and read
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by sylve11: 7:56am On Aug 09, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

How many times you dey hear of human trafficking in Anambra, open the link and read

e nor concern me. the thread dey talk of anabra indigenes, you dey talk of edo and delta. undecided cool

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by TundeBricklayer: 8:01am On Aug 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

The Anambra Association in Malaysia r not talking about human trafficking statistics. They r just worried about the high level of Anambra girls in Malaysia lured under the pretence of a better life by human traffickers. Am Igbo,n have lived in Awka for 6years.
Otondo below are general statistics across all the countries, not just Malaysia I graduated from UNIZIK, live and doing my business in Awka, These are states with high prevalence in Human trafficking in Nigeria: Edo, Delta, Kano, Cross River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Ogun, Bayelsa.
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by olatade(m): 8:09am On Aug 09, 2019
sometimes i wonder how some women feel deep in their minds selling their bodies to strangers for money.
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Okoroawusa: 8:30am On Aug 09, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Otondo below are general statistics across all the countries, not just Malaysia I graduated from UNIZIK, live and doing my business in Awka, These are states with high prevalence in Human trafficking in Nigeria: Edo, Delta, Kano, Cross River, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Ogun, Bayelsa.
Bia nwokem,mu na gi aburo ogbo. You can make your point like I have made mine without resorting to insult.

I also attended UNIZIK probably before u were conscious enough to know that such a place exist.
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Princedapace(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2019
Avedonn:
Igbos behave as if they are the only people that like money in this country. The kept on giving this country a bad name.

And the most painful part of it is that the outsiders always generalize that Nigerians are bad people. All thanks to igbos.

90% of them abroad engage in illegal activities ranging from:

prostitution

drug peddling

Love scam

Cult activities

Illegal emigrants in Libya Europe and Asia.

And their elders and parents don't see anything wrong with that because as soon as the return, they'd be calling them "Onye ego"
Seriously I'm ashamed for these people.

Seriously, who do sex trafficking reach Edo girls?

Who do internet fraud reach yorubas? Stop this rubbish u say here. Nigerians are generally bad and greedy.
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Princedapace(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2019
KahlDrogo:
That is why their leaders are having a field day looting the region dry. Their greatest glory in life is insulting Afonja and getting likes and shares on social media. grin

See how useless u are. Is there any region in Nigeria where their leaders are not looting them dry? Ur type is the reason our leaders Dey use us play football.
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Princedapace(m): 9:08am On Aug 09, 2019
Nyamiri:

Not Nigerians in general, Igbos to be specific. Direct your advice to them and don't be afraid.

Efcc arrested 31 yahoo boys in ibadan few days ago. Are they igbos too?

4 out of every 9 Yoruba boys are into internet scam. Are they igbos too? Baba, wake up from ur hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by ChijyWills(m): 9:22am On Aug 09, 2019
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by AmakaAnyaogu: 9:29am On Aug 09, 2019
Such act is a bad reputation for us: Meanwhile, we can encourage this young girls to take advantage of the free Monthly Trading program on Volatility 75 index sponsored by Beverly Africa

For more information Visit:
GiverToken.org
Or send an email to: infobeverlyaba@gmail.com
encoretradingnetwork@gmail.com

Dateline for free registration: Every 28th day of the month
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Revolva(m): 9:30am On Aug 09, 2019
I no go lie you the numbers of Igbo gals in prostitution now it's soaring too much

Go to every hotel in Lagos you go weep

50 percent na Igbo speaking Igbo then the remaining 50 na other tribes

Am not bring biased or tribal bashing am just saying the truth

Why why so sad �
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by GMbuharii: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2019
AnanseK:
What do we do with our Jewish brothers and sisters? Death penalty across the world for the young men trafficking drugs and the young women in prostitution in every country world wide. So shameful but they don’t see it.

Shameful but THEY DON'T SEE IT....
The Anambra people that are worried don't see it ,ba?

Please always endeavour to read,read,read before commenting,kachiko?

grin
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Kfed4ril(m): 10:37am On Aug 09, 2019
Avedonn:
Igbos behave as if they are the only people that like money in this country. The kept on giving this country a bad name.

And the most painful part of it is that the outsiders always generalize that Nigerians are bad people. All thanks to igbos.

prostitution

drug peddling

Love scam

Cult activities

And their elders and parents don't see anything wrong with that because as soon as the return, they'd be calling them "Onye ego"

Thunder fire you and your ancestors. Idiot
Yes we have criminal amongst our tribe but don’t say it’s 90%. Your tribe are the free of crime? Stop planting this into the growing ones subconscious that 90% Igbos are into illegal. Sha I wouldn’t blame you it’s what your tribe has always been known for.
You people will keep on driving the false narrative until dumbos like you accept it to be fact. But we see through your deception now.
Bros if your tribe is free of crime, in short if your extended family is free of crime then, by all means cast a stone. But if not then shut up for the rest of your life.

Again I’m not defending the criminals in my tribe, if the are caught the should face him he full wrath of the law.
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by mrdrama: 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Avedonn:

prostitution

drug peddling

Love scam

Cult activities

Iwu Anuofia! Are they the only tribe involved in all the crimes you just mentioned, why did God create senseless people like you?May your daughter insist on marrying an ibo guy.
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by jefff455: 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
Princedapace:

Efcc arrested 31 yahoo boys in ibadan few days ago. Are they igbos too?

4 out of every 9 Yoruba boys are into internet scam. Are they igbos too? Baba, wake up from ur hate.
don't mind the mumu

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by jefff455: 4:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
mrdrama:

Iwu Anuofia! Are they the only tribe involved in all the crimes you just mentioned, why did God create senseless people like you?May your daughter insist on marrying an ibo guy.
don't mind the mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Sanij-D For Duping Briton £9,300, American $2,000 / University Dropouts Steal 1,730 Cartons Of Fish, Buy Cars / Owner Of Fake Yoghurt Factory Busted By NAFDAC, In Yobe State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.