Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Family Business Problems - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Family Business Problems (248 Views)

Tell Me About Your Business Problems,can You Give Me The Opportunity To .....? / Solve Your Business Problems Here | WMC Biz And Tech Blog / Business Problems And Solutions (GET IN HERE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Business Problems by OEmiohe: 11:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Last 2 years God blessed me wit a business idea and then wit the support of my husband we started it. To my surprise the business was successful but due to the fact that I had no funds for location of our office yet I had to ask my elder brother who live overseas for financial assistance but he refused.

After awhile when my mum spoke to him to invest in the business he accepted to fund the business with a condition that i will start the business in his company name and I will be marketing the business for him & selling for him abd also teach my younger brother (ie who just finished NYSC and was still job hurting) here in nigeria & that my younger brother managers the business for him; and in return I can sqwart in their office and sell my own business to my already existing customers. I felt bad and the condition but Becos I was desperate to have a location to sqwart my business until I raise funds to get my own office space ; I decided to over look it and agreed.

2 months after the business started customers were not really visiting his office yet becos his company was still new but my previous customers kept calling and looking for my own company in his office where i was sqwarting wit him ; it grew envy and jealousy to the extent dat my mum began to call me and pressurize me to teach my brother the business so dat too can be selling so I began to teach him. But still the envy grew them I started to share wotever my business sold into 2 till their business grows.

After their business grew to some extent I then said I was not going to keep sharing all dat I made wit them I now became the enemy of the family .
Re: Family Business Problems by cenaman(m): 3:21am On Aug 09, 2019
Is that all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija Meme .com Is Available For Sale / Work From Home And Earn Weekly. / Let's Teach You 3D Cartoon Animation With The Use Of Your Mobile Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.