Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) (45505 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor Turned Babalawo: The Devil Lied To You And You Believed It / Bishop Oyedepo Curses Boko Haram, Miyetti Allah Over Suicide Bomber At Winners / Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Jetrue3oo: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
. KEEP MOCKING HIM, I DARE YOU!!!!!!!! KEEP DESPISING HIS MINISTRY!! YOU WILL SEE.........SONS OF DEVIL, WICKED MANIPULATED UNSATISFIED AND EVIL SOUL

You need serious help because you have eyes but you cannot see

You hears but can't hear too

You are still a baby
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by GREATESTPIANIST: 9:55pm On Aug 11, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

You need serious help because you have eyes but you cannot see

You hears but can't hear too

You are still a baby
I DARE YOU TO KEEP DESPISING HIM, YOU WL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN LIFE.....YOU WILL SEE,.....AND. WHEN IT HAPPENS YOU WIL REMEMBER MY WORDS, ...........THOSE THAT CONSPIRED TO ASSASINATE HIM YEARS BACK , STARTED LOOSING THEIR SONS, THEY DIED STRANGELY, TILL THE RING LEADER CONFESSED........ I DARE YOU, TO DESPISE THE CALL OF GOD UPON HIS LIFE............ WICKED SOUL, FULL OF HATE AND JEALOUSY..............
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by wizdomnzube(m): 2:13am On Aug 12, 2019
owila4luv:
wen a bastard gives birth to a bastard it becomes a blood thin and that's what you are
your full of hate. Na ina dey carry church for head pass. Nor let frustration choke you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Jetrue3oo: 8:49am On Aug 12, 2019
GREATESTPIANIST:
I DARE YOU TO KEEP DESPISING HIM, YOU WL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING IN LIFE.....YOU WILL SEE,.....AND. WHEN IT HAPPENS YOU WIL REMEMBER MY WORDS, ...........THOSE THAT CONSPIRED TO ASSASINATE HIM YEARS BACK , STARTED LOOSING THEIR SONS, THEY DIED STRANGELY, TILL THE RING LEADER CONFESSED........ I DARE YOU, TO DESPISE THE CALL OF GOD UPON HIS LIFE............ WICKED SOUL, FULL OF HATE AND JEALOUSY..............

I weep for your soul
I am an ordained priest already and the true mouth piece of God so what else do you want me to amount to in life.

Everyone cannot be a rich man because our destiny in life is not the same.

I can never see Oyedepo as my role model but rather the returned Christ is my role model, he is my portion in land of the living.

For you continue to sleep because you will meet with doom soon.

I am contented in life and I don't want to be too rich and I don't want to be too poor

I am not a beggar I am an engineer.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by GREATESTPIANIST: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

I weep for your soul
I am an ordained priest already and the true mouth piece of God so what else do you want me to amount to in life.

Everyone cannot be a rich man because our destiny in life is not the same.

I can never see Oyedepo as my role model but rather the returned Christ is my role model, he is my portion in land of the living.

For you continue to sleep because you will meet with doom soon.

I am contented in life and I don't want to be too rich and I don't want to be too poor

I am not a beggar I am an engineer.
if you keep DESPISING God's choosen, you will never amount to anything in life and you will heap curses upon u and ur generations...........continue ur hatred......you will remember my words someday ........
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Oseniade(m): 10:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jetrue3oo:

Hello, as the leader of that movement called winners chapel he suppose to see it coming and if he doesn't have the spiritual eyes then the pastor wife or members too suppose to see it in their night vision or trance.

Secondly,pls don't equate ordinary mere mortal oyedepo to our Lord Jesus Christ because he Christ created every perfectly and give them time and season and also give them freedom to breath and breed so if the fig tree refused to bear fruit at it own season the creator has the right to judge

The same goes to mankind be created pure but we decided put sin upon ourselves
Was it God that input sin upon us?

So tell me in the history of the world, who is that Minister of God that has been able to 'see it all' as you put it. Using Jesus in the analogy is just to drive home my point. I repeat again, no mortal being is ever Omniscience. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Jetrue3oo: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
Oseniade:

So tell me in the history of the world, who is that Minister of God that has been able to 'see it all' as you put it. Using Jesus in the analogy is just to drive home my point. I repeat again, no mortal being is ever Omniscience. Take it or leave it.

it has happened in Apostolic churches, Bcs,celestial,cherubim mostly highly spiritual churches.

I was a member I would have seen it coming because I have the gift
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by owila4luv(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
wizdomnzube:
your full of hate. Na ina dey carry church for head pass. Nor let frustration choke you.
mtcheww...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by osemoses69: 8:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
Printerscanner:

Are you sure you do not need psychiatric evaluation? I mean, you sure say you no dey craze?
guy go look bush na small boy you be
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Spatta: 7:21am On Aug 27, 2019
Aaronsrod:

Na Oyinbo doctrine be dis.

Our God is a jealous God - a consuming fire.

Only a fool will worship a God who does not kill and burn the enemies of his people.

Is Oyedepo Jesus. Jesus is God. I hope you know he created all these. and your analysis makes no meaning
Jesus still asked the disciples to start their preaching ministry among the Jews, Jerusalem Judea and the uttermost part ... He still want to save them
The fig tree is not human
Jesus had a heart to save not to destroy like your Oyedepo
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Aaronsrod: 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Spatta:

Is Oyedepo Jesus. Jesus is God. I hope you know he created all these. and your analysis makes no meaning
Jesus still asked the disciples to start their preaching ministry among the Jews, Jerusalem Judea and the uttermost part ... He still want to save them
The fig tree is not human
Jesus had a heart to save not to destroy like your Oyedepo

What is this one saying

A God of Fire can never be a liar!

Beware. Watch your words well.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Curses Jeremiah Omolara's Killers (Winners’ Chapel Pastor Kaduna) by Ambode456: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Prophet Olagunju's 2017 Prophecies: "Atiku Will Defeat Buhari In 2019 & More" / Photos Of Nigerian Churches With Funny Names. / Why Has Pre-marital Sex Become A Norm In Our Society Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.