Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton (40508 Views)

Alex Iwobi: Why I Left Arsenal For Everton / AFCON2019: CAF Hails Alex Iwobi As Karate Kid, Nigerians React / Jay-Jay Okocha Carries Alex Iwobi As A Baby (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by foolbuster: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
majamajic:
nice

playing time is confirmed at Everton

Gbam. Thats all he needs. The guy is is good player. He will shine there.
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by optimusprime2(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
ay4shizzy:
actually the fifth..amokachi, yobo, achebe, ademola lookman and iwobi..u been schooled boy.
Actually the sixth "Yak" wore the blue a couple ago...
Back@you;Now you been schooled grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by fortune5351(m): 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
ay4shizzy:
actually the fifth..amokachi, yobo, achebe, ademola lookman and iwobi..u been schooled boy.
Where did you keep Ayegbeni?
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by logon599: 4:31pm On Aug 09, 2019
shadrach77:
The fourth Nigerian player to play for Everton. Let’s see if anyone can name the remaining three cheesy
I think it's
Amokachi
Aiyegbeni
Anichebe
Yobo
Lookman
Then Iwobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by osaweseforme(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
where is joseph Yobo, remember, he even captained everton at some point
iVentHub:

Aiyegbeni
Amokachi
Anichebe
Yobo

Where is my gift

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by shadrach77: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
iVentHub:

Aiyegbeni
Amokachi
Anichebe
Yobo

Where is my gift

grin grin

But you forgot to add Ademola Lookman

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by Askme8: 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
iVentHub:

Aiyegbeni
Amokachi
Anichebe
Yobo

Where is my gift
Joseph yobo
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by judedwriter(m): 4:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Amokachi

Aiyegbeni

Anichebe

Interestingly, they are all strong physical strikers who played similarly. Iwobi isn't physical like the trio but i tip him to outplay them all.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by hefelove(m): 4:39pm On Aug 09, 2019
Na Barcelona fit this guy
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by Femeto: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
shadrach77:
The fourth Nigerian player to play for Everton. Let’s see if anyone can name the remaining three cheesy
Name the four.
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by AreaFada2: 4:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
ay4shizzy:

You forgot who scored the highest goals for Everton as a Nigerian player and one of the highest in EPL from Africa: Yakubu Aiyebeni. shocked

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by DarkJeddi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
tydi:
angry

Ex player Kanu.. Grow some balls and tell him that he's already a goner in his football career for joining Everton and arsenal neither would never be needing him back.
Arsenal is not the only Club in the world and neither is it the biggest club in the world..

The Sky is his limit,Mohammed Salah wasn't good enough for Chelsea,but look at him now.. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by Starz825(m): 4:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
majamajic:
nice

As Dem no see zaha buy.....iwobi go dey assist dat guy from Juventus
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by Lovelife433(m): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
rubbish

Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by Nobody: 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
majamajic:
nice

you know how many midfielders day dat club?
dem plenty die
iwobi go day chop bench oo
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by oladayoxx: 5:18pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sup fam! Check out how I make $20 daily and legit
https://www.fiverr.com/share/eKdA4
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by Abamade1: 5:20pm On Aug 09, 2019
Goodluck brother
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by deltateam: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
- Former Arsenal Legend and Super Eagles, Kanu Nwankwo sends a message to Alex Iwobi who just signed a deal with Everton.

- Super Eagles Player, Alex Iwobi signs a 5 year deal with Everton.

Ex Super Eagles Player , Kanu Nwankwo took to his twitter account to send a message to Alex Iwobi who just signed a deal with Everton from Arsenal.

Nigeria winger Alex Iwobi signed a deal worth  £35 making him the most expensive player sold out of Arsenal and also the most expensive Nigerian player.

See Kanu post on twitter.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/see-kanu-message-to-alex-iwobi-as-he-signs-for-everton/

Op which one is £35. You made a mistake. Was he sold for £35?

KANU is the real big brother, any other big brother still dey learn work.
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Aug 09, 2019
Zionista:

He's fifth:

Amokachi
Yobo
Aiyegbeni
Anichebe
Iwobi

Lukman
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by deltateam: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
tydi:
angry

Ex player Kanu.. Grow some balls and tell him that he's already a goner in his football career for joining Everton and arsenal neither would never be needing him back.

Why don't you grow some balls and do something useful with your life.

Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by boolet: 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
iVentHub:

Aiyegbeni
Amokachi
Anichebe
Yobo

Where is my gift
Are you really female? If yes, omo you sabi oo
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by Deepfeel(m): 5:45pm On Aug 09, 2019
It's an opportunity for him to make a name for himself,
Good luck to him
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by Lagbaja01(m): 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2019
Actually the sixth... plus aiyegbeni....you need to go back to school grin
ay4shizzy:
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by tydi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
deltateam:

Why don't you grow some balls and do something useful with your life.

You can't say this if you're to face me face to face.. Physically I would've used you as experiment on my Taqando classes.
But nah! my bodyguards does their job perfectly cus they are paid handsomely.
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by deltateam: 6:11pm On Aug 09, 2019
tydi:

You can't say this if you're to face me face to face.. Physically I would've used you as experiment on my Taqando classes.
But nah! my bodyguards does their job perfectly cus they are paid handsomely.

Abi? Enjoy.
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by echelonfashion(m): 6:12pm On Aug 09, 2019
Are you sure Kanu wrote those words, or they helped him undecided
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by Emmanuel226(m): 6:16pm On Aug 09, 2019
Amazing!!! i am supporting Everton and man city for next season grin
Re: Kanu's Message To Alex Iwobi As He Signs For Everton by Emmanuel226(m): 6:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hmmm Premier league go hot dis season oh ,lets watch out for everton, wolves nd aston villa for d upcoming season grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Akwa United Coach Attacked In Kano After Kano Pillars Lost (Photos) / Women World Cup: USA Team Welcomed Home By Thousands Of Fans In New York(Photos) / AFCON Final: Napoli, Five Other European Clubs React To Nigeria’s 2-1 Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.