Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,843 members, 7,828,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) (66798 Views)

Soldiers Harass Man Wearing Camo Shorts, Force Him To Take It Off And Tear It / SARS Assaults A Boy And His Mother In Edo (Photos) / Soldier Assaults Electric Official While Carrying Out His Duty In Kaduna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
expert234:

You are such an empty headed idiot. "If I knew you". This looks like a comment from a fool. Your mom should have aborted you before term, you immmbecile.

Stop trying to impress me alright, I already know how stupid you are.. Your insults are nothing... If you stay in ph, drop any line or address I can reach u with so we know who between us that is more vulnerable to military harassment.. I don't believe in internet ranting.. Just dm me..
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

Even the civilian camo thing you wrote about is stated in the constitution, read it again. The soldier is not wrong.

What section of the Constitution designates each and every soldier to be the judge, the jury and the executioner? That is totally false!
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by expert234: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Felixamos:

Stop trying to impress me alright, I already know how stupid you are.. Your insults are nothing... If you stay in ph, drop any line or address I can reach u with so we know who between us that is more vulnerable to military harassment.. I don't believe in internet ranting.. Just dm me..

The way you comment indicates that you are a senseless, dumb blind bat. Go play with sand, child.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 10, 2019
expert234:

The way you comment indicates that you are a senseless, dumb blind bat. Go play with sand, child.
I pray u remain this senseless...
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by expert234: 7:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Felixamos:

I pray u remain this senseless...

Not everyone has no sense like your cursed self
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
expert234:

Not everyone has no sense like your cursed self
Lol..... A civilian saying the military should punish all civilians(that is including himself) don't you see how senseless u are already? Lol... It's only online your strength is... With ur bubble headed brain... Quote me again and expect me to reply u again ehn!
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by expert234: 7:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Felixamos:

Lol..... A civilian saying the military should punish all civilians(that is including himself) don't you see how senseless u are already? Lol... It's only online your strength is... With ur bubble headed brain... Quote me again and expect me to reply u again ehn!

The way you are writing senseless epistle this pain I cause you will give you heart attack for sure.
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by obentenyson(m): 7:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
alphaNomega:

Another one who has not read the constitution. Bye
Dundee, everyone knows wearing of camo by a civilians is unconstitutional.. the question we're asking and if u are not blind is that, the cloth the Lady wore was it camo or not?
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by expert234: 10:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
Felixamos:

Child, how long will it take you to realize that your comment is dumb and stupid?
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by samtiyelov1(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2019
spyg1:
Nigerian variety. Original bor"n and brought up in Aba(not in England)

I salute you bro...keep the original blend brewing! I hope say u no dey take burukutu join am?
Re: Soldier Assaults A Girl Wearing “Camo” In Ogun (Photos) by samtiyelov1(m): 10:12am On Aug 16, 2019
expert234:

Child, how long will it take you to realize that your comment is dumb and stupid?

E be like say you dey high! Big bros dey show you your smelly poo, you dey say make him chop am. Oga if you no park well I go order boys make them ambush you. You know the consequence! Your comment dey vex me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Give Food To Gracious David West, Port Harcourt Serial Killer / EFCC Arrests Proprietor, Students of Yahoo Yahoo School (photos) / Man Kills His Girlfriend For Dumping Him (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.