Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) (43473 Views)

Fatal Accident At Upper Iweka, Onitsha. 5 Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) / Heavy Rain Causes Terrible Accident In Ebonyi,many Dead,others Injured(graphic) / Terrible Accident In Nasarawa, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by obinna58(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Blitz4real:
praise be to God,my friend father survived these fatal accident he was among the three that was alive, all praise to God almighty, the whole thing is not easy anywhere now in Nigeria.
RIP to those whose life were lost to the fatal accident. I pray may God almighty grant there families the fortitude to bear the loss.
Why praising God on such situation, what did God do exactly?

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by millhouse: 6:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
GOFRONT:
See wetin Yaya Bello don cause...

Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by toxicbrain: 6:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Blitz4real:
praise be to God,my friend father survived these fatal accident he was among the three that was alive, all praise to God almighty, the whole thing is not easy anywhere now in Nigeria.
RIP to those whose life were lost to the fatal accident. I pray may God almighty grant there families the fortitude to bear the loss.

Glory be to God for the death of 14 others? Or the survival of 3? Really? He works in mysterious ways...or maybe cruel ways!

1 Like

Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
I wish the injured speedy recovery.
Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Senpurelove(m): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amen author=Sijo01 post=81122510]Unto your hands, we the living commit our lives. take charge o'Lord and let no evil befall us, Amen.

May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God, rest in peace, Amen. [/quote]
Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Cause
Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Johnsoneshio(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Quick recovering for the injured ones and rest in peace for the dead.Such is life.
Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by rudradigitals: 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
We are the key technical support provider in computer and its peripherals which often renders non-stop support to its shoppers as well as corporations world-wide. Were mainly focused on generating technology less difficult for that entire world by providing Quickbooks Support problems for pcs as well as peripherals.

https://www.zeniusgroup.com/quickbooks-support/
Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by ikennamadu1(m): 12:11am On Aug 11, 2019
Yamayama Bello done drink small blood... Because of election...
Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 1:13am On Aug 11, 2019
Goshhh...God help us. But why are there frequent car crashes in this country called Nigeria? We don't hear of frequent crashes in other African countries. Nigeria is just cursed..
Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by yassinattah(m): 8:27am On Aug 11, 2019
kingxsamz:

I wish I knew you...I would have given you a very heavy dirty slap.
So God couldn't save those that died abi?
Would you have said praise be to God if others survived and only your dad died?
After giving her the dirty slap you will then finish her with uppercut,so she rearranges her comments before posting them on nairaland.
Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:15am On Aug 11, 2019
I'm Tired Of Nigeria As a Country
Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Blitz4real(m): 12:58pm On Aug 11, 2019
toxicbrain:

Glory be to God for the death of 14 others? Or the survival of 3? Really? He works in mysterious ways...or maybe cruel ways!
His reasons for his actions are best known to him
Re: Terrible Accident In Kogi, Many Dead, Others Injured (Graphic Photos) by Ravenbeast1(m): 8:30pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chai. God have mercy on them and on us.. May their souls rest in peace.... May we alive continue to live

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fatal Accident That Killed Many On Benin-Ijebu Ode Expressway This Morning / Fatal Accident Along Otukpa–Enugu Road This Morning (Photos) / Lady Takes A Daring Selfie Aboard A Flying Glider Plane - PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.