Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals (32511 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Breast Feeding During Sex / Experts Reveals 14 Causes Of Back Pains You Never Knew / 'millions Of People Are Walking Around With Dirty Anuses' - Experts Reveals... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Sprumbaba: 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
obeycian:
Guys.. Permit me to ask this question.. Is there any negative effect that may arise for sucking ur wife boob's during breast feeding?

No negative. Na milk yo go dey drink and a healthy one. This is better than the one from Cow.
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Sprumbaba: 6:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
Alexanity:

There's no negative effect if you have no problem with sucking up milk that tastes like poor man cowbell, near tasteless, for the health implications, you will likely not get an infection by sucking or taking the milk, as an adult, your immune system is strong, the mouth is not hospitable for most virus and bacterial, any other health risk you could get from sucking breast you could have gotten from having sex and kissing your wife so it is absolutely safe only that it could be a bit disgusting taking a near blank taste breast milk, unless you will have to lace your wife's boobs with honey, don't think It taste cool, really taste funny, buh who knows you might find the taste great
lol
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by oluwasegun007(m): 6:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sprumbaba:

I have a friend that suck bobby with the baby. He dey drink am wella

That's kinda irritating and unreasonable..

Don't know if there is health implications though,

But I feel it morally wrong
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by maasoap(m): 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

This is a bit overboard though

Lol. But that should be stopped once the baby is around age 2. But before age 2, nothing spoil

1 Like

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by maasoap(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2019
Alexanity:

There's no negative effect if you have no problem with sucking up milk that tastes like poor man cowbell, near tasteless, for the health implications, you will likely not get an infection by sucking or taking the milk, as an adult, your immune system is strong, the mouth is not hospitable for most virus and bacterial, any other health risk you could get from sucking breast you could have gotten from having sex and kissing your wife so it is absolutely safe only that it could be a bit disgusting taking a near blank taste breast milk, unless you will have to lace your wife's boobs with honey, don't think It taste cool, really taste funny, buh who knows you might find the taste great

Chai, people dey! Hilarious but on point. You have to get used to the taste.
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Mizwisdom(f): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ormorlehwah:
two month after birth? That is too long,you can knack her after two weeks of delivery or the night of the naming ceremony. Some women are lazy.

How come I'm sharing the same gender with this sort of person?

2 Likes

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Mizwisdom(f): 10:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Sprumbaba:

I have a friend that suck bobby with the baby. He dey drink am wella

He might be mentally sick though, because I don't know why a grown man will be struggling breast milk with his baby

1 Like

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Mizwisdom(f): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
obeycian:
Guys.. Permit me to ask this question.. Is there any negative effect that may arise for sucking ur wife boob's during breast feeding?

If you have the mentality of a baby you can go ahead but I think the milk was created for the baby not for a grown adult unless he's a pervert sha. There's one sickness that makes adults want to be treated like babies, some even go as far as wearing diapers and sleeping in baby courts
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by obeycian(m): 11:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Mizwisdom:

If you have the mentality of a baby you can go ahead but I think the milk was created for the baby not for a grown adult unless he's a pervert sha. There's one sickness that makes adults want to be treated like babies, some even go as far as wearing diapers and sleeping in baby courts
i believe that sickness is d reason y u can't answer a simple question ..who was ur English teacher??

1 Like

Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Sprumbaba: 3:17am On Aug 11, 2019
Mizwisdom:

He might be mentally sick though, because I don't know why a grown man will be struggling breast milk with his baby

As he told me, not something habitual. I think during sex.
Re: Breast Feeding Mothers Can Also Enjoy Sex – Experts Reveals by Barry2k16(m): 6:57am On Aug 11, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5353256/hypertension-kills-faster-prevent-it

Click this link to see the remedy

Hypertension kills faster than you know. These natural products will keep you in check. Hit me up while promo last! Free delivery nationwide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Claims To Have Lived Without Eating For 5 Years / BREAKING: Nigeria Successfully Blocks Ebola, Has One Case Left- minister / New Photos Of Man Who Had Tumor On His Neck & Was Treated Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.