Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,280 members, 7,860,649 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves (35900 Views)

Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside / Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by Goldenheart(m): 8:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Thiz gal
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by Skmoda(m): 8:26pm On Aug 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Which movie has she featured in to be called an actress?Instagram actress I guess.Rubbish.
Are you sure you are in Nigeria at all?
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by Kingsley10000: 9:45pm On Aug 10, 2019
uwa mmebi
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by Shalommy(f): 10:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
Selling point
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by wandeykul(f): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:
Which movie has she featured in to be called an actress?Instagram actress I guess.Rubbish.
This really shows you were born in the indomie generation. She started acting with funky akindele back around 2005 or so in the movie"i need to know".Sure you aren't a Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by wandeykul(f): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2019
Funmmyastic:
This really shows you were born in the indomie generation. She started acting with funke akindele back around 2005 or so in the movie"i need to know".Sure you aren't a Nigerian
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by wandeykul(f): 11:19pm On Aug 10, 2019
Skmoda:

Are you sure you are in Nigeria at all?
Dont mind her.
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by victorian(f): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol she try
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
buygala:
Nice Twerk smiley

But hope it's not the one that when it's time for a D to log into the Alogopion, she will start asking for Vaseline or Power Oil undecided

Nothing kills my libido like a dry Vagina angry ...these same ladies with very dry and dead vaginas will still be castigating a man with erectile dysfunction undecided ...why won't I have erectile dysfunction when at the point of log-in, you are sending me to find vaseline or power oil upandan? ....Is it so Goddamn hard for you ladies to maintain a wet pusssy....common wet pusssy fa? angry

After all the pre-intimacy, Dick twerking, kissing and boob pressing, as I am about to insert my weapon, she then be like:

"Gala Baby, Do you have Vaseline or any other lubricant? cry ....let me rub small inside my V..."

As I am getting up to get the Vaseline, that's how my erection is going down angry ....Carrying Vaseline to put inside dry Vagina was not part of my home training angry

This is why I will always remain a slave to Sherifat cry .....Sherifat's Vagina is one in a million...Tight and warm, with her clit protruding a bit like a small penis...Her wetness during sex keeps increasing until she squirts..and she squirts like half a litre of cum per squirt session grin....even then, her vagina is elastic enough to still keep her v-walls wrapped tight around my abuna.. Tell me why I won't be going Fifteen rounds per night with her

The only reason we broke up was because she wanted me to become a Muslim before I can marry her....It was with a lot of tears I waved Sherifat's love and pusssy goodbye cry
Sad. Thought you're always boss
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by Sniper101(m): 1:00am On Aug 11, 2019
buygala:
Nice Twerk smiley

But hope it's not the one that when it's time for a D to log into the Alogopion, she will start asking for Vaseline or Power Oil undecided

Nothing kills my libido like a dry Vagina angry ...these same ladies with very dry and dead vaginas will still be castigating a man with erectile dysfunction undecided ...why won't I have erectile dysfunction when at the point of log-in, you are sending me to find vaseline or power oil upandan? ....Is it so Goddamn hard for you ladies to maintain a wet pusssy....common wet pusssy fa? angry

After all the pre-intimacy, Dick twerking, kissing and boob pressing, as I am about to insert my weapon, she then be like:

"Gala Baby, Do you have Vaseline or any other lubricant? cry ....let me rub small inside my V..."

As I am getting up to get the Vaseline, that's how my erection is going down angry ....Carrying Vaseline to put inside dry Vagina was not part of my home training angry

This is why I will always remain a slave to Sherifat cry .....Sherifat's Vagina is one in a million...Tight and warm, with her clit protruding a bit like a small penis...Her wetness during sex keeps increasing until she squirts..and she squirts like half a litre of cum per squirt session grin....even then, her vagina is elastic enough to still keep her v-walls wrapped tight around my abuna.. Tell me why I won't be going Fifteen rounds per night with her

The only reason we broke up was because she wanted me to become a Muslim before I can marry her....It was with a lot of tears I waved Sherifat's love and pusssy goodbye cry

This guy sha, you be craze oh grin

But jokes apart though, me too, nothing puts down my appetite for sex like a pusssy that refuses to get wet and remain wet.

...my enthusiasm usually just go from very high to very low within 7minutes of digging the dry well.
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by citruslimited(m): 1:06pm On Aug 11, 2019
Later they will say they are not married!
Which man in his right senses will marry a woman like this ?
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by ThatFairGuy: 3:13pm On Aug 11, 2019
[s]
buygala:
Nice Twerk smiley

[/s]
Re: Moyo Lawal Shows Her Twerking Moves by kokoA(m): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2019
Even with bomb inside that yansh, this one cannot blow.. She has been hustling to be star since the days of Abraham..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missy Elliot Tweets At Lil Kesh Being The Shoki Dance Originator / White Wedding Of Oluwabukola Olaonipekun, Dagrin's Sister (Photos) / Adewale Ayuba Family, Wife & Children Christmas Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.