Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,487 members, 7,847,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Need a writer? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Need a writer? (385 Views)

Have you been scammed as a writer? Share your story! / 5 Things You Need To Know Before Dating A Writer / What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge As A Writer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need a writer? by shadesofrhed(m): 1:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
Good day.
I am a very proficient writer with testimonies of satisfactory articles from most of my client. I am a writer who respects the client's deadline and am inclined to meeting every and all of my clients need.
By weaving coherent and reliable fact into words that could be simply understood by any reader, I have come to leave a long-lasting impression on all my client.
I look forward to working with you and placing at your fingertips noteworthy article.

You can reach me on WhatsApp:

(1) (Reply)

How A Sole Got Betrayed By Eba / Top 5 Trending Things In The Technology World / Diary Of A Caveman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.