Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,931 members, 7,828,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

The Power In What God Said 2019 RCCG Convention - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power In What God Said 2019 RCCG Convention (194 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Speaks On Fire Outbreaks: 'God Said We Haven’t Seen Anything Yet' / RCCG Convention 2019: "And God Said" - August 5 - 11th / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power In What God Said 2019 RCCG Convention by Haleplushearty: 5:28pm On Aug 10, 2019
RCCG 67TH ANNUAL CONVENTION "AND GOD SAID"
DAY 5 EVENING SESSION

TOPIC: THE POWER IN WHAT GOD SAID
TEXT: ISAIAH CHAPTER 55 VERSE 8
BY: APOSTLE I.V. HILLARD
There's power in what God said, there's enough power in the word of God to make whatever God said come to pass. Your vindication will come with continuous manifestation. Focus on God's power, His purpose and your participation not on enemies.
Focus on:
1 God's power
There's power in the creative, covenant and confessed word of God. Hebrews 4. Confessing the word of God, this will releases the power of God into the situation.
2.Purpose
Focus on God's purpose. He is looking for partners, His will come to past with the development of faith, He moves in a situation based on faith.
*Luke 10 Power over evil spirit
*Power over economic shortage.
*Power over emotional strain.
* Power to overcome emergency situations Psalms 34:19
* Power over every sickness. John 8:31-32 You will experience the power of God and it will be established in your mind to deal with every situation.
To get power of God, spend time with His word. When you spend time in the word of God it will control your thought, temperament and tongue. Possibility is found in the word of God.
3. My participation
1. I will control my thought.
11. 1 will control my temperament.
Philippians 1:28
111 i will control my tongue by speaking what God said to my situation.
When you believe word of God, you are operating in the supernatural.
I declare over your finances, you will not live in lack, the blessing of the Lord will make rich without adding sorrow.
Father, in Jesus name, i declare from this day, i will trust the power of your word, no longer will i depend on myself or on others, i choose to trust what Your word said because there is power in Your word to cause it to come to pass. Shout Hallelujah, God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Pastor Rescues Elderly Woman From Being Burned Alive For Witchcraft!!! / You Are The Salt Of The Earth. (mathew 5:13&14,luke 14:35.sa / See You In Church Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.