Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

If You Want To Travel To Australia On Ghana Passport Via Png - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / If You Want To Travel To Australia On Ghana Passport Via Png (821 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Last Man On Manus Island (png) Australian Asylum Seeker's Woes ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Travel To Australia On Ghana Passport Via Png by oneblow1: 2:51am On Oct 20, 2010
I KNOW I AM IN THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS, IF ANY ONE WANT TO TRAVEL TO ANY PACIFIC COUNTRIES, WITHOUT ASKING THINKING SOME ONE WILL RUN WITH YOUR MONEY, CONTACT ME, AND ANY ONE NEED TO KNOW THAT I CANT USE NIGERIA PASSPORT FOR THIS CONNECTION, IF YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS WORK, WRIT ME WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT.
NICE BRING HERE FROM ACCRA GHANA.
Re: If You Want To Travel To Australia On Ghana Passport Via Png by Boller: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2010
Give me details here, bolaazeez@yahoo.com
Re: If You Want To Travel To Australia On Ghana Passport Via Png by oshomo200: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2010
pls let me ve d details.oshomofort@yahoo.com
Re: If You Want To Travel To Australia On Ghana Passport Via Png by bigpopaben: 5:40pm On Oct 20, 2010
let me have the details too bigpopaben@yahoo.com
Re: If You Want To Travel To Australia On Ghana Passport Via Png by justwise(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2010
@oneblow1

You are one of those criminals that need to be locked up.
Re: If You Want To Travel To Australia On Ghana Passport Via Png by justwise(m): 6:40pm On Oct 20, 2010
bigpopaben:

let me have the details too bigpopaben@yahoo.com
oshomo200:

pls let me ve d details.oshomofort@yahoo.com
Boller:

Give me details here, bolaazeez@yahoo.com

Bunch of muppets.
Re: If You Want To Travel To Australia On Ghana Passport Via Png by ibless: 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2010
Bunch of muppets, you say again, you are very correct, how can pple be so desperate and gullible at this time and aga? i wonder oooooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Help Us Visa Appointment information / Festac Fashion Show 2011(festival Art & Culture) Organise By Amuwo Odofin Lga / Pls help! a brother needs your advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.