Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room (810 Views)

Shoprite Worker Commits Suicide In Akure After Being Suspended From Work / Victor Ojeamiran: Soldier Commits Suicide In Yobe, Leaves Note For Wife(Graphic) / Makurdi Nursing Student Burnt By Gas Explosion In Her Hostel. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by ike6: 10:42am On Aug 11, 2019
Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by NwaAmaikpe: 10:44am On Aug 11, 2019

She cheated mankind by killing herself.
She may have solved her depression problems but such waste of good brezz can get a brother depressed too.

Very selfish choice.

Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by ike6: 10:45am On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

She cheated mankind by killing herself,
This is such a waste of good brezz.
You're smart and you're witty but have no right to disrespect this young Nigerian girl like this, for God's sake respect the dead, today is sunday. Objectifying females in itself could cause depression but how'd you know? All you care about is getting likes. Old jobless nairaland fool

Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by daddytime(m): 10:45am On Aug 11, 2019
One can only wonder what demons she must have been battling before succumbing to suicide's lure.

Depression no easy sha...

It is well.

I pray, your soul, eternal rest to find.

Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by Kingosytex(m): 10:47am On Aug 11, 2019
Only cowards take their life. There is no problem without a solution. She has chosen her path then so be it. R.I.Ps aren't meant to be wasted on people who commit suicide.
Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:55am On Aug 11, 2019
sad
Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by Davash222(m): 10:56am On Aug 11, 2019
ike6:
You're smart and you're witty but have no right to disrespect this young Nigerian girl like this, for God's sake respect the dead, today is sunday. Objectifying females in itself could cause depression but how'd you know? All you care about is getting likes. Old jobless nairaland fool
Why are you so pained?? Could this guy be the reason why she committed suicide

Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by Proxy001(m): 10:57am On Aug 11, 2019
depression is damn real my people... Buh, my question is, prior to this time when suicide cases were rare, does it mean there wasn't depression then or there's a new outpour of this gadamn spirit of depression unto this generation? God help us

Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by ike6: 11:00am On Aug 11, 2019
Davash222:

Why are you so pained?? Could this guy be the reason why she committed suicide
his cup is full abeg. He talks a lot of nonsense for clout on this nairaland.

Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by generationz(f): 12:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by frbona: 12:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:

She cheated mankind by killing herself.
She may have solved her depression problems but such waste of good brezz can get a brother depressed too.

Very selfish choice.
Every time I read your silly and callous comments I wonder what Nairalanders see in you. You are uncouth, vulgar and insensitive. You come online and spew trash from your maggot filled brain day in day out and you've done it here again, No iota of empathy or sympathy for the deceased nor the bereaved. Did you fall as a kid? where you involved in a major accident growing up which has affected your reasoning and thinking faculties? Where you abused? Where you raised in a violent home? Something Is wrong somewhere. You really don't seem normal one bit. Each time I come online and read your comments alongside KingAzubuile's own I fall into depression, wondering why God will let two individuals suffer from mental illness for so long embarassed . I wish you a quick recovery though.
Hang in there, you will be healed in no time.
God will visit you someday and take your madness away.
Peace

Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by tillaman(m): 12:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
Bloody hell!! Why would she do that ?? Very unwise and greedy choice
Now the world is one coochie short!!
I pity her parents though, suicide is for the weak
Say no to SUICIDE
Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by Christinemba41: 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2019
I’m not dead Abeg Abeg take this down
Thank you
Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by ike6: 7:23pm On Aug 11, 2019
Christinemba41:
Thank you
Im so sorry christine, i saw this on whatsapp, but atleast look at the bright side, how many people get to experience this, some fake their own deaths to see peoples reaction lol. Once again i apologise
Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by mozkidayo(m): 8:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
Christinemba41:
Thank you

Exactly o..the christine i know back then in E.A.C is really strong and can never comit suicide
Re: Beautiful 2nd Year Student Of UNEC Commits Suicide In Her Hostel Room by Claudio112: 8:34pm On Aug 11, 2019
She is not dead please take this down she posted on her instagram that she is alive and the rumor should stop

Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital Performs 47th Successful Kidney Transplant / See Why Coronavirus Cannot Spread In Nigeria / How To Produce Homemade Hand Sanitizers