Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:20 AM

Bbnaija 2019: I Love U Mercy, I Want To Marry U I Promise – Ike Confesses To Mer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija 2019: I Love U Mercy, I Want To Marry U I Promise – Ike Confesses To Mer (1384 Views)

Mercy: I Blamed Myself For Tacha's Disqualification From BBNaija / BBNaija: Mercy 'I Will Invest My Prize Money In The Fashion Industry' / "2019 I Am Not Here To Play" - Bobrisky (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2019: I Love U Mercy, I Want To Marry U I Promise – Ike Confesses To Mer by onyi25(f): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
It was really bubbling in the Big Brother Naija house last night, from the Munch It challenge to the Canoe dinner and finally to the party.

Another interesting moment yesterday was when Mercy and Ike took their relationship to a whole new level.

While their counterparts slept lovebirds put on an intense romantic display that kept their fans awake for over an hour.

But before they headed to their bed, Ike could be heard confessing his feelings to Mercy, saying that he loves her so much and she is the first girl he would ever ask out.

He shocked viewers when he said that he would love to spend the rest of his life with her.

Also, she is the only one that actually shows him real love on earth. And that even his parents do not show him love.

Watch video here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/08/bbnaija-2019-i-love-you-mercy-i-want-to.html

Re: Bbnaija 2019: I Love U Mercy, I Want To Marry U I Promise – Ike Confesses To Mer by Ndukings92(m): 5:54pm On Aug 11, 2019
This one na real man,e never reach 3months and na marriage like this.if na some guys like some guys here now them go nack kpekus reach like 2years before thinking of going to de village to pick a wife.But I have a question for u nna o o "IKE" what will happen to those kpekus wey u don de nack for longna me u leave am for?I just de ask o o o

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija 2019: I Love U Mercy, I Want To Marry U I Promise – Ike Confesses To Mer by drips8(m): 5:59pm On Aug 11, 2019
After he cums, he will come to his senses

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actress Tessy Oragwa Welcomes Her Child / Jordyn Woods Flaunts Her Curves In New Sexy Photos / Naira Marley And Tacha Fuel Dating Rumours As They Love Up On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.