Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? (891 Views)

What Business Can One Start With 500k Naira / Please Help Me With A Good Business Idea Within Lagos Island. / What Business Can 500k Naira Start In Lagos State (mainland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by Gokoyer1401: 4:51am On Aug 12, 2019
Hi,
I will make this brief. I just need some business ideas to choose from that is possible in Ibadan. I have 500000 naira at Maximum for any business that will be lucrative for a single mother of one.

Thanks for your suggestions.
Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Are you thinking of business you can start with little amount of money well if you haven't join the sneakers Sellers gang this is the right time for you to hop in because we have a lot of amazing deals now at Josh collections warehouse.
For your quality US and Uk vulcanized sneakers sizes 18-37 @ 1800 per pair,50 pairs in a carton.
Nautical brands available @2500 a pair 45 pairs in a carton.
Sports shoes @1500 a pair ,50 pairs in a carton.
Leather school shoes @ 3000 a pair,50 pairs in a carton.
We waybill to all locations.
Note all stocks are brand New.
You can join the millionaire gang today by starting a business with us today.
Don't forget to follow Josh collections on Facebook for new arrival weekly.
WhatsApp 07059318842

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by Toon80: 11:37am On Aug 15, 2019
Ma, you could start phone mobile store where you sell phones and accessories....watsap me on 08053252752 for more info
Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by Zibahstores(f): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
Gokoyer1401:
Hi,
I will make this brief. I just need some business ideas to choose from that is possible in Ibadan. I have 500000 naira at Maximum for any business that will be lucrative for a single mother of one.

I am in Ibadan, if you don't mind a one one meeting. You can call or chat the number on my signature. It's a physical business right in Ibadan here.
Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by healthserve(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
Gokoyer1401:
Hi,

Good Day,

I'll be coming to Ogbomosho and Oluyole estate to pay for two properties for the agro ventures I chatted you about last week. I'm wondering what happened as I didn't get to hear from you since then despite wanting us both to talk. Would it be possible we meet up when I'm in IB?
Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by Gokoyer1401: 8:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
I am acting on behalf of my sister whom has changed her mind based on our last chat. I will contact you if the situation changes.
healthserve:

Good Day,

I'll be coming to Ogbomosho and Oluyole estate to pay for two properties for the agro ventures I chatted you about last week. I'm wondering what happened as I didn't get to hear from you since then despite wanting us both to talk. Would it be possible we meet up when I'm in IB?
Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by healthserve(m): 8:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Gokoyer1401:
I am acting on behalf of my sister whom has changed her mind based on our last chat. I will contact you if the situation changes.

k
Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by BusinessHub1: 11:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Gokoyer1401:
Your choice to take my advice or not. Avoid any face to face meeting with anyone who claim to help, I repeat, AVOID!

Depending on your location go for phone accessories..it sales fast nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by djbazz(m): 5:02am On Aug 23, 2019
Gokoyer1401:
Hi,

Recharge card printing is d bomb, 08036313537 whatzapp chat i will link you to a reliable dealer

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by Michael11stock(m): 5:10am On Aug 23, 2019
Nigeria Top business ideas that cost less than 100k for house wives https://www.enbaz.com/2019/08/nigeria-top-business-ideas-for.html?m=1
Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by healthserve(m): 5:14am On Aug 23, 2019
BusinessHub1:

Your choice to take my advice or not. Avoid any face to face meeting with anyone who claim to help, I repeat, AVOID!

Careful how you judge or spew negativity. Careful. Careful.
Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by vicomonode: 6:03am On Aug 23, 2019
Hello, I know you really want to do a startup but you are indecisive.
I know you already have some couple of business you intend to start.Most people will tell you what their into and how you can get involved with them.
I don't know what kind of business person you want to be? Firstly, you can set up a business solely just to make profits and don't care if you like the business or are passionate about it., Your's is just for it be lucrative.
Secondly you start a business from your passion, something you love to do, little or know profits you are sure it can only get better.
The later is what I usually recommend for a full time business you will handle your self. If your were probably working for wages I could have opted for any of the two.
Modus operandi;
1. You will have to sit down with a pen and do what I call a THINKING SECTION; were you analyse your strengths, talents, dreams, environment etc. and list out 20 business you can come up with; let me tell you the first 10 will be easy but the last 10 you will have to THINK.
2. Consider the needs in your locality or were you intend to establish the business.
3. What are the things you find difficult to purchase in your locality or were you intend to set up.
4. Don't invest if you have not aquired enough knowledge about the business.
5. Do a market research. Ask people if such a business is around them will they patronise?
Remember every busines require paying customer.
I will not be able to give you exactly, the business to set up with 500,000 Naira because i will need some parameters before I could give you specifics.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by Gokoyer1401: 6:58am On Aug 23, 2019
Ok, thanks. I will contact you via that WhatsApp number
djbazz:

Recharge card printing is d bomb, 08036313537 whatzapp chat i will link you to a reliable dealer
Re: Any New Business Idea Within 500k Naira For Mother Of One In Ibadan.? by Gokoyer1401: 7:10am On Aug 23, 2019
Thanks for your advice.
BusinessHub1:

(1) (Reply)

Iphone XR - Sold / Nigeria’s Economy Is Not Working – Dangote / Online Money Tools Super Market (boys Shop Rite )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.