Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) (69805 Views)

Man Burnt To Death In Yobe Over Sexual Affair With Monarch's Wife / Man Burnt Alive In Ajah Over Land Grabbing In Lagos [Graphic Photos] / Man Burnt To Death In Eleme, Rivers After He Shot And Killed Somebody (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by cococandy(f): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
Exactly
eni4real:
Human being died in an inferno but you guys are here judging them??
Heartless people!!!
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Two things must have happened:

1. He was an unrepentant Casanova....
2. He married a nagging/aproko woman who didn't give him rest of mind at home...

1 Like

Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Orodje(m): 8:25pm On Aug 12, 2019
eni4real:
Human being died in an inferno but you guys are here judging them??
Heartless people!!!

The only reasonable comment here

1 Like

Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
bluntjudge:
how did you know he is a sailor and also married?

He should be a regular customer there and also still wearing his ring.
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Engrr(m): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
Michelle55:
How did they know that he was married? undecided

Help me ask am oooo
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Angelfrost(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
NoMoreBan:
This tin called pu*sy be destroying men since 1901 shocked

Nope... Pvssy been saving lives since 1800... It's the absence of that lil thing called "sense" that's been killing men since 1901. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Ayasayas(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hw do u know he is a married man?
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Ayasayas(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
A married man has been roasted to death in Oginigba Transamadi area of Portharcourt, Rivers State.

The married man, a sailor who was having a good time at his girlfriend's apartment has been killed in a fire outbreak as reported by Victor James (Facebook User), this morning.

He Wrote:

>> https://grovenaija360.com/married-man-burnt-to-death-in-his-girlfriends-house-in-portharcourt-photos/
Hw do u know he is a married man
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by ahahnow: 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2019
All this fake news,how do you know he is a sailor & is married....some1 died in an inferno instead of u to mourn him.
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:42pm On Aug 12, 2019
Will his wife mourn his death? Not worth mourning! How will the children feel when they grow up to know what killed their dad? cool cool cool shameless cheats.
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by KinsGuy: 8:43pm On Aug 12, 2019
@Poster:

As if the Fire asked if he was married before burning him.
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by jibrilELsudan: 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Verily verily I say unto you. What shall it profit a man to fvck all the kukunase and lose his soul?

I wonder what he will tell Jesus.

Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by densiks: 9:14pm On Aug 12, 2019
DonBenny77:
Hehehe, conji rendering people useless ever since I can remember

Not people like me!

The grace of GOD is sufficient.Amen

1 Like

Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by kakaG: 9:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
NoMoreBan:
This tin called pu*sy be destroying men since 1901 shocked

Holla p**sy!!!
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by naijamerican: 9:27pm On Aug 12, 2019
the writer of this article is a fool.
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by goodman5(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2019
Nonsense, how u take know him na married man
Rip
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Angelfrost:

Nope... Pvssy been saving lives since 1800... It's the absence of that lil thing called "sense" that's been killing men since 1901. tongue
shocked
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ayasayas:
Hw do u know he is a married man

God and ask Buhari sad
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by jasonclement(m): 9:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
what will this man go and tell God when he asks "My son why are u here"
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by jasonclement(m): 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
what will this man go and tell God when he asks "My son why are u here"
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by goat22: 9:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
NoMoreBan:

Nawo this your smiley fine, see hin white eye and see how hin mouth just smooth.
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Angrymode: 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2019
This should be treated like a suspected genocide. Let me just end it here instead of the long epistle I planned.
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Glycosunde: 11:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Pussy, one of the 1000 ways to die in Nigeria
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by magzey: 11:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
Thank God if na natural dead they will accuse Fulani herdsmen. grin grin
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 11:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmmm, what of his babe?
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Lusard(m): 11:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
kemicalreaction:
Stupid Faggöt angry angry

I logged in to like this reply, lol you funny with the meme bro.
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Laura136: 11:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Honestly,the wife shouldn't bury him,leave him for the girlfriend to wake from the dead and bury him,it is were a man works he eats. Rubbish and ingredients
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by ioreth69(f): 12:17am On Aug 13, 2019
Eweleke!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by momove4real25(f): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2019
Countersam:

and you claim to be a female in your bio
u made me happy

1 Like

Re: Married Man Burnt To Death At His Girlfriend's House In Portharcourt (Graphic) by Achz(m): 12:28am On Aug 13, 2019
Chaiiii. Toto don kill that one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Beats Man That Stole Her Phones In A Bank In Ibadan (Photos) / Woman Goes Topless To Publicly Fight Another Lady After An Argument. Photos / 9-Year-Old Habiba Raped By A 60-Year-Old Chief In Edo, Rots & Dies (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.