Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos (33686 Views)

Man Assaults Hooker He Slept With Without Paying Her In Lagos (Video) / Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State / Prostitute Disgraces A Client Who Tried To Deceive Her With A Fake Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by doublecross(m): 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Starkid3010:
Let's forget about this abwg....
Shaa
You believe
I believe
Don't think your believe is always right.. Neither should I
Life should be like that. Mm
You shouldn't be too sure of yourself to the point that you will say others don't know what they are doing
now, what do i call this?
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by materialproject: 6:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmm. This people are evil
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ashawo no dey play with their money o ........ grin cheesy
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by tunary(m): 6:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmm
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by IjebuWarrior: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
Check am out... na our blodas & sisters flom the east she go be grin
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by dangotesmummy: 6:46pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin
Juell:
Some foolish men just like embarrassing themselves
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by dangotesmummy: 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
grin
grayht:
angry

Damn!
Kongi na scam lipsrsealed

Who else watched the video grin
"U leave me i dey suck ur pri'ck"
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by RexTramadol1: 6:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Jgoldie:
Na wa oooo.....a gbe yin si le ko gba ofe na

Lol, money for hand

Leg go spread
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by ngadaAwo: 6:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
IjebuWarrior:
Check am out... na our blodas & sisters flom the east she go be grin
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Drama everywhere....Hooker hooking a man who hooked a hooker... grin
Hooker hooking the hookee.
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by Naijaarchive(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hooks law in play cheesy cheesy
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by godofuck231: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2019
The economy is bad and men don't patronise them they now attack innocent men at daylight, in such situation most men pay. Off the actress to avoid embarrassment, this was an observation from first hand witnesses

1 Like

Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by dingbang(m): 7:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
You no get money na im you come make me dey suck ya prick grin that line got me laughing grin
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by BrainSanitizer: 7:10pm On Aug 12, 2019
Konji whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by Neddstark: 7:21pm On Aug 12, 2019
I remember then a friend went to ashewo house for night. Ashewo charge am 1000. After sex, he paid her 700. Na so this babe raise alarm o. She started slapping this guy. This my guy was trying to down the issue. Na so one of the guys for there check my guy pocket. See phone and 100 naira. My guy beg say the 100 bucks na transport and the phone way too cost to settle matter. To settle finally, the ashewo talk say she like my guy shirt. She seize him shirt, my guy bounce comot wear singlet come house. So freaking hilarious that night.

1 Like

Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by MetaPhysical: 7:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Guys should stop maltreating and cheating these girls out of their money abeg.

First, a hooker is a street worker so dont cheat her and then go about your business in the same town thinking you wouldnt run into her again. You will! Her appearance changes with cosmetics and mood and you wouldnt even recognise her again but she knows you and will embarass you. So if you want to cheat hooker relocate, if you cant do that then pay her money and dont cheat.

I dont know why these girls dont even collect their money first before opening legz. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by Fxwarrior: 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Drama everywhere....Hooker hooking a man who hooked a hooker... grin

You are not serious. grin
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by Angelfrost(m): 7:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
johnchins:
Unfuck her, case settled grin

Really?... How exactly does one unfuck a well fvcked hole?... *Gets out note pad and pen* undecided
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
Juell:
Some foolish men just like embarrassing themselves

Blame buhari
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by skyfather09(m): 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2019
Walahi lagos no be place...
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by Jetland(m): 8:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
ednut1:
how many mods does nairaland have and how much are they paid Cant work. Only IP banning can work
IP banning won't work. We don't have dedicated IPs here In Nigeria. Did you know that if you're browsing with your mtn line and you put your phone on airplane mode, disable the airplane mode again, your IP address will change? Since the IP keeps changing, banning IPs won't solve the problem.
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by Ajikawo1999(m): 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2019
Etizz:

Ahahahahah....but it can be unhook if the hooker gets her money from the hook.....funny people
yes buh, dat wen d hook get d money to pay d hooker dat he hook

1 Like

Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by mechanics(m): 11:01pm On Aug 12, 2019
hmmmm.
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by cooooooks(m): 2:33am On Aug 13, 2019
That girl looks quite young yet seems so mature in her handling of the guy.

I think we have a sex epidemic in the country.
Re: Hooker Hooks A Client Who Refused Paying Her Balance In Ikeja, Lagos by Khan2013(m): 7:01am On Aug 13, 2019
Etizz:

Ahahahahah....but it can be unhook if the hooker gets her money from the hook.....funny people
*'from the hookee'

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IMSU Final Year Student Stabs 100 Level Roommate With Scissors (photos) / Thugs & Prostitute In Delta Beat A Herdsman To Stupor / Ogun Crash Update: OOU Students Storm Mortuary, Snatch Corpses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.