Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,307 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Nysc #30,000 Allawee Update - What you didn't know - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc #30,000 Allawee Update - What you didn't know (546 Views)

Corps Member Presents Her First Allawee To Parents (Photos, Video) / Why Is It Challenging For Corpers To Save N10k From N19,800 Allawee? / Nasarawa Corpers Allawee: Corpers Accuse Education Ministry/NYSC Of Embezzlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc #30,000 Allawee Update - What you didn't know by ebube4im(m): 12:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
Believe me, 19,800 won’t be enough, even the 30k won’t be enough for all you will be needing in this one year and beyond. For how long will you continue depending on your parents and uncles for every little expenses?

Gone are the days when you could always call that uncle and you get alert instantly. Those good old days when you receive monthly pocket money from your dad.

Now your parents will even be expecting you to be sending money to your younger ones all on 19,800?

You need to step up your game and become financially independent. Wondering how to start? Look no further

I will like to show you How you too can become financially independent in 3 days.

Day 1 – How to become a Jumia Sales Consultant and make over 100,000 monthly.
Day 2 – Session A- How to Make money from Registering Businesses on Coperate Affairs Just with your Phone.
Session B – How to profitably promote/market your business/skill online – Digital Marketing
Day 3- Session A – How to setup a DATA/VTU reseller business just with your phone in 30mins and make over 50,000 in profit monthly.
Session B – Easy to use Free- Business tools that will help boost sales and multiply your profits

Date : Thursday 15th – 17th August 2019

If you are Interested, Check out my signature and shoot me a whatsapp message

Tell a friend to tell a corper to tell a corper.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Has Extended Registration / Is There Any NYSC Member Who Need A Mattress? / 6 Signs Of A Silent Heart Attack That Are Always Ignored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.