Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

I Need A Hausa Tutor. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Need A Hausa Tutor. (1913 Views)

Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] / Real Hausa Native Names And Their Meanings / Difference Between Hausa And Fulani Turban (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Ikegift4real(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
I am Igbo . I left the north when I was still tender. I have a flare for the Hausa language .
I need someone to teach me the language especially a fine Hausa lady to make the learning process fun for me.
We could reach a payment plan if you are interested in teaching me.
I leave beyond tribal, religious or political hate.
Thank you
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by EkunKekere: 8:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Hmmm. Pesin go just wake up one day decide to chook im head inside rope.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Fatherofdragons: 11:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
Ikegift4real:
I am Igbo . I left the north when I was still tender. I have a flare for the Hausa language .
I need someone to teach me the language especially a fine Hausa lady to make the learning process fun for me.
We could reach a payment plan if you are interested in teaching me.
I leave beyond tribal, religious or political hate.
Thank you

Op abeg no vex I have two questions for you

1) Can you speak Igbo your mother tongue fluently?

2) How many Hausa people are willing to learn Igbo Language?

Don't take the second question the wrong way but you have to understand that whether you like it or not this country is filled with tribalistic people.

These same people will accuse you of hate but here you are trying to learn their language when they don't give a fvck about yours.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Ikegift4real(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

Op abeg no vex I have two questions for you

1) Can you speak Igbo your mother tongue fluently?

2) How many Hausa people are willing to learn Igbo Language?

Don't take the second question the wrong way but you have to understand that whether you like it or not this country is filled with tribalistic people.

These same people will accuse you of hate but here you are trying to learn their language when they don't give a fvck about yours.

Yes I can speak my mother tongue fluently.
I don't care what others think.

Let me give u a little story.
In the year 2000 when the sharia crisis rocked the north ,I was in sokoto with my family.
I was in primary 5 when the violence erupted, my dad picked us from school and we saw lots of people brutality killed on the road . when we got home our Hausa neighbor asked us to take shade in his flat, after some deliberation my dad agreed, it was not up to 5mins we left our flat that hausa/Fulani's radicals stormed or flat and destroyed everything they could lay hands on . after a while they knocked on the flat in which we were taking shelter, our bones melted, my dad said our last prayer and blessed us all but as God may have it the flat owner was able to convince those rascals that we have escaped to the barracks .
It took close to 7 hours before the police quenched the whole conflict and we then took solace at the barracks.
Since this experience I HV always treated every Hausa person I meet as a brother.
These is what inspires me to learn the learn the language.
We only need to heal as a nation.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Ikegift4real(m): 12:21am On Aug 13, 2019
EkunKekere:
Hmmm. Pesin go just wake up one day decide to chook im head inside rope.
Shade more light gee.
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2019
Ikegift4real:

In the year 2000 when the sharia crisis rocked the north ,I was in sokoto with my family.
I was in primary 5 when the violence erupted, my dad picked us from school and we saw lots of people brutality killed on the road . when we got home our Hausa neighbor asked us to take shade in his flat, after some deliberation my dad agreed, it was not up to 5mins we left our flat that hausa/Fulani's radicals stormed or flat and destroyed everything they could lay hands on . after a while they knocked on the flat in which we were taking shelter, our bones melted, my dad said our last prayer and blessed us all but as God may have it the flat owner was able to convince those rascals that we have escaped to the barracks .
It took close to 7 hours before the police quenched the whole conflict and we then took solace at the barracks.
Since this experience I HV always treated every Hausa person I meet as a brother.
Continue dreaming.
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Fatherofdragons: 8:30am On Aug 13, 2019
Ikegift4real:

Really and those people who came to kill you guys were Chinese abi undecided

In every tribe there are good and bad people but that doesn't mean we should act like fools.

Anyway, I wish you the best in learning your beloved Hausa Language, it could even be useful for security reasons cause those your brothers are very volatile.

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Ikegift4real(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Continue dreaming.
It always start as a dream, go ask the Americans of 1920 you'll be marveled that they saw the present American coming.
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Ikegift4real(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

In every tribe there are good and bad people but that doesn't mean we should act like fools.

Anyway, I wish you the best in learning your beloved Hausa Language, it could even be useful for security reasons cause those your brothers are very volatile.

All I want is to learn the tongue bro.
Thanks for calling me a fool.
I am ezigbo nwafo Igbo
I am ready to heal.
It begins with me and u bro
Stop the hate .
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
Ikegift4real:

It always start as a dream, go ask the Americans of 1920 you'll be marveled that they saw the present American coming.

Next page
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Fatherofdragons: 6:57am On Aug 14, 2019
Ikegift4real:

All I want is to learn the tongue bro.
Thanks for calling me a fool.
I am ezigbo nwafo Igbo
I am ready to heal.
It begins with me and u bro
Stop the hate.

I never called you a fool

Preach the bolded to those hausas that tried to kill you and your family in the north.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Ikegift4real(m): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

I never called you a fool

Preach the bolded to those hausas that tried to kill you and your family in the north.

More reason why I need to learn the language grin
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Ikegift4real(m): 12:30pm On Aug 17, 2019
Lalasticlala .ishilov . can't u find me an housa sombori to enlighten me?
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Nikes(m): 10:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Dude Simply said he would love to learn Hausa in addition to his mother tongue and some people are already bashing him. Abeg tell me...is it a crime to have knowledge of another Language in addition to your mother tongue? I live in the east and truth is, it baffles me to hear a lot of igbo people speak hausa. Taxi drivers, traders, shop owners, business executives etc. I see no reason why he shouldn't learn.
In my case, all I do is say a few hausa words to aboki with a deliberately strong hausa accent and Gbam! Tomatoes, Pepper, and meat don full everywhere grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by theadams(m): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2019
I've always wanted to learn Igbo language. I'll help you with Hausa and you in return will help me with your language.
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by wickedtuna: 4:43pm On Sep 01, 2019
Fatherofdragons:

lol what he simply means bro is that there are still good people in every sphere of life. Just as the wicked hausas came to kill him, a good one saved him. If you learn to view life from this stance then you will truly have peace of mind. Arent there killers from your tribe and other ethnicities of the world? Open your mind so you dont create an abyss of suffering for yourself. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Ikegift4real(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2019
Nikes:
Dude Simply said he would love to learn Hausa in addition to his mother tongue and some people are already bashing him. Abeg tell me...is it a crime to have knowledge of another Language in addition to your mother tongue? I live in the east and truth is, it baffles me to hear a lot of igbo people speak hausa. Taxi drivers, traders, shop owners, business executives etc. I see no reason why he shouldn't learn.
In my case, all I do is say a few hausa words to aboki with a deliberately strong hausa accent and Gbam! Tomatoes, Pepper, and meat don full everywhere grin grin grin

The guy is living in self hate.
grin
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Ikegift4real(m): 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2019
theadams:
I've always wanted to learn Igbo language. I'll help you with Hausa and you in return will help me with your language.
Thank you bro.
Daalu -thank you.
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by theadams(m): 8:26pm On Sep 14, 2019
Ikegift4real:
Thank you bro. Daalu -thank you.
thank you too. Nagode =thank you
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Ikegift4real(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2020
theadams:

thank you too. Nagode =thank you

sorry for not replying after a long while. Kedu ka e mere? = How are you
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by babtoundey(m): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
What won't someone see on Nairaland. Some people now consider it a criminal offence to learn languages that are different from yours!

Don't mind them jare if you can learn tapa and fulani join go ahead and learn.

I am Yoruba and I won't mind learning Hausa, Igbo, Kanuri, Edo, Nupe and even Ebira.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Ikegift4real(m): 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
babtoundey:
What won't someone see on Nairaland. Some people now consider it a criminal offence to learn languages that are different from yours!

Don't mind them jare if you can learn tapa and fulani join go ahead and learn.

I am Yoruba and I won't mind learning Hausa, Igbo, Kanuri, Edo, Nupe and even Ebira.

I met a Yoruba guy that speaks igbo fluently, I made sure I bought him some bottles of drinks and we became very good friends and we have done lots of businesses just because of the language connection.
no mind those hate filled souls
Re: I Need A Hausa Tutor. by Tackman(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
How much use can an English-speaker get out of the Hausa language?

(1) (Reply)

Madness As Nigerian Man Buries Mother In Hummer Jeep! (pic) / The Great Benin Kingdom (historical Analogy Of The Binis) / 17 Years After Oba Adeosun's Death, Prince Isaac Ayeni Emerges Erin-Ijesa King

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.