Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Write A Proposal To Supply External Hard Drives. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Write A Proposal To Supply External Hard Drives. (796 Views)

Stop Sharing USB Flash Drives - Right Now / How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help / Solid State Drive Vs Sata Hard Drives. Which One Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Write A Proposal To Supply External Hard Drives. by toluxa1(m): 1:32pm On Oct 20, 2010
Hi guys. A company (small company) asked me to help them get a few external HDDs. I have quite a lot on my hands now so If anybody has reliable sources of getting them (durability of essential), just send me your proposal to supply it. It should contain info on the advantages of using External HDDs and a Price List of all the Sizes and different brands with their prices. "Dem get money small" so you could do a LITTLE 'shooting up' of the price and then we discuss after I have recieved the proposal letter.

NOTE: Make sure you include the prices of different brands and sizes with the prices on them.

Email - honoura1@yahoo.com
Re: Write A Proposal To Supply External Hard Drives. by jemadio(m): 2:50pm On Oct 20, 2010
Hi!, I am about to come to Nigeria by next two weeks ,so if you are serious in what you are looking for then just give me a call or flah my number and I will call you back so that we can do this business. I am an importer and a director of JEMADIO GROUP INC,USA. what you are looking for is a line of businesses, so I can supply in the next few days, my number is +1.240 505 2640.ask of Sir. UD.
Re: Write A Proposal To Supply External Hard Drives. by toluxa1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 20, 2010
They actually don't need it in large quantities. Just a few probably.
Re: Write A Proposal To Supply External Hard Drives. by toluxa1(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2010
Anyone could however give me a list of the different brands and sizes you have and the prices.

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Help On Registaring Jamb Direct Entry Form / Microsoft Office For Windows 8 / Unlocking A Wimax Router

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.