Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,592 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

APPRECIATION The 1st Omidan Oge 2019 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / APPRECIATION The 1st Omidan Oge 2019 (402 Views)

Spotlight On The 1st Abuja - Akwa Ibom Cultural Fiesta / Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth / E Kwuola Mkpa Ọ Dị Inyocha Ụgbọala Oge Ọbụla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

APPRECIATION The 1st Omidan Oge 2019 by Usherbidex(m): 5:22am On Aug 13, 2019
August 12, 2019.

The 1st Omidan Oge 2019 has come and gone like a flash, I can remember when myself and my team first sat to breath upon the idea, this was some ten to eleven months ago. As at that moment, the vision looked too big to be achieved but to the glory of God, we have made history in Okun land.

Our Royal Fathers, Mothers, Chairman of the Occasion, Deputy Speaker Kwara State House of Assembly, Distinguished Guests, Aare Yeye Oge and the Omidan Oge project wouldn’t be where we are today without people like you by our side.

Our distinguished “Ogo Okuns”, “Iya Ni Wuras”, “Yeye Oge Cares” beneficiaries, “Omidan Oge”, “Omidan Asa, “Omidan Ewa”, “Okun Super Cook” and the entire beauty queens. You all are amazing and I commend you on your new achievements.

To our crew, sponsors, partners, and supporters, you were the life of the project. Your presence and support is appreciated. Your support means the world to Omidan Oge. Okun Land needs more people like you.

The 1st Omidan Oge 2019 wouldn’t have been this successful without you all. Your presence at the event was such a blessing. I know you traveled far to make it to Kabba and I really appreciate you coming to support the promoting of our Okun cultural heritage.

Above all, all Glory is to God Almighty for being the beginning and the end of this initiative.

Thank you!

_Omo Okun Rere Ooo…_
_Ile Kan Kati Jade…_
_Okun Agbe Gha Ooo!!!_

Signed:

Yeye Omoleye Tolufase Aiyelabowo.
(Yeye Oge of Okun Land & Aare Yeye of Yoruba Land).
Convener, 1st Omidan Oge 2019.

https://www.yeyeogeokun.com/appreciation/

https://web.facebook.com/YeyeOgeofOkunLand

(1) (Reply)

What Face / The Paramount Ruler Of Igbara-oke Felicitates With Achievers / Take It Or Leave It Women Rules The Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.