Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth (2787 Views)

Ooni Of Ife: The Igbo Race Is First In The World To Discover, Nurture Wealth / Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by deepwater(f): 5:56pm On Apr 03, 2019
True confession by Ooni of ife asserting that igbos are the first race to exist on earth while linking igbos as forebearers of Yoruba and their Tradition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQPV-9IE60M&feature=youtu.be

odumchi, Fulaman198, bigfrancis21 SEUN lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by Wizygreat12: 5:58pm On Apr 03, 2019
Some facts that some people don't still know: if you as a Family man and You have Only One Son there is hope for you to be Delta state Governor, if you face look like chimpanzee there is hope for you to Rule Edo state, if you live in Lagos as an agbero worker then you has 100percent to contest for Governorship Election in Lagos. I rest my case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:28pm On Apr 03, 2019
Yelobam moozelems won't like this at all. just watch how they will attack the Ooni for saying the truth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by Dottore: 6:45am On Apr 04, 2019
Hard fact from the Ooni himself.

It won't make front page - another hard fact

It could have made front page if he were abusing the Igbos- another hard fact

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2019
I am very surprised to hear this from the Oni, although I have always known him to be different and very a very honest man
Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by davidnazee: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2019
I wonder how educated this Yoruba Oni is.. or is he playing pranks on the Igbos?
How can he say Igbos are the first race on earth..
the first humans on earth died out long ago..
Languages change over time.. in a thousand years from now, the languages we speak will fade out to new languages..
the Igbo language, along with Yoruba, Edo, English and other languages were not the spoken language thousands of years ago..
so how does the Oni know which race was the first to exist?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by essenceplus: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
deepwater:
True confession by Ooni of ife asserting that igbos are the first race to exist on earth while linking igbos as forebearers of Yoruba and their Tradition.

All this type talk ehn.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by Rossikk(m): 10:12pm On Jun 09, 2019
davidnazee:
I wonder how educated this Yoruba Oni is.. or is he playing pranks on the Igbos?
Languages change over time.. in a thousand years from now, the languages we speak will fade out to new languages..
the Igbo language, along with Yoruba, Edo, English and other languages were not the spoken language thousands of years ago..

Do you realise Igbos are speaking the language of the ancient Sumerians?

The Sumerians called themselves ''saggigi'' - the black-headed people.

The Igbo term for black people today is ''Ndi Isi Oggi'', or ''black-headed people''.

Please, there's history in this world.

The cities of ancient Sumer have many highly Igbo-sounding names like:

Uruk
Adab
Akkad
Isin
Eridu
Eshinunna
Zabala
Hamazi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by Rossikk(m): 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
x
Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by y3mi(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2019
Rossikk:

Do you realise Igbos are speaking the language of the ancient Sumerians?

The Sumerians called themselves ''saggigi'' - the black-headed people.

The Igbo term for black people today is ''Ndi Isi Oggi'', or ''black-headed people''.

Please, there's history in this world.

The cities of ancient Sumer have many highly Igbo-sounding names like:

Uruk
Adab
Akkad
Isin
Eridu
Eshinunna
Zabala
Hamazi

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumer
Good point, I've drawn similar connection between Yorubas and other past civilizations documented, however let me ask you this....how do you and I explain the tremendous spatial distance between two historically distant civilizations yet etymologically connected ? Sometimes don't you think names of places and group of people could just be a matter of mere coincidence ?

10 Likes

Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by macof(m): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
y3mi:
Good point, I've drawn similar connection between Yorubas and other past civilizations documented, however let me ask you this....how do you and I explain the tremendous spatial distance between two historically distant civilizations yet etymologically connected ? Sometimes don't you think names of places and group of people could just be a matter of mere coincidence ?
Its just coincidence and outstretched connections . There's no record of mass migration of people from the middle east into west Africa

Also consider that the names of people or places in the middle east that you are exposed to are transliterated, so you are not being exposed to the exact names, and you probably don't know how these names are pronounced

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by Olu317(m): 4:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
macof:

Its just coincidence and outstretched connections . There's no record of mass migration of people from the middle east into west Africa

Also consider that the names of people or places in the middle east that you are exposed to are transliterated, so you are not being exposed to the exact names, and you probably don't know how these names are pronounced

You amaze me with your discredit through coincidental condemnation of a semitic language you cant even write nor understand it, yet you are quick to condemn? Ordinarily, I expected you to do some slight study on semitic language which was spoken 5000+years ago in the middle East amd see the greatness of Yoruba ancestor.

Another thing is that you need know that migration did happened to West Africa,which the evidence can seen in the Pitchfork found on Opa oranmiyan. I don't know if you even know what this mean? If you actually want to know, then start up gradually by learning the classic Hebrew. Perhaps, you need my help? Then ask me for it.
Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by macof(m): 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Olu317:

You amaze me with your discredit through coincidental condemnation of a semitic language you cant even write nor understand it, yet you are quick to condemn? Ordinarily, I expected you to do some slight study on semitic language which was spoken 5000+years ago in the middle East amd see the greatness of Yoruba ancestor.

Another thing is that you need know that migration did happened to West Africa,which the evidence can seen in the Pitchfork found on Opa oranmiyan. I don't know if you even know what this mean? If you actually want to know, then start up gradually by learning the classic Hebrew. Perhaps, you need my help? Then ask me for it.

https://www.nairaland.com/4735900/unanswered-questions-yorubas-hebrew-heritage

This questions are still there if you have gotten your answers

Otherwise please don't mention me. I don't have time for any psychotic person that believes things that aren't real

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by Olu317(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
macof:

https://www.nairaland.com/4735900/unanswered-questions-yorubas-hebrew-heritage

This questions are still there if you have gotten your answers

Otherwise please don't mention me. I don't have time for any psychotic person that believes things that aren't real

As usual with your grudge,once you are hit with the ‘light'. Anyway, some mothers do have your type. Plainly, you need check up on yourself because you remained one of the few persons who doesn't know anything Hebrew or Semitic but claim to know. Isn't this worth being called it an obsession to ‘pseudonym'? In which I don't fit.

Apparently, you think I am psychotic? careless with English word as usual. Anyway, I am not faceless as you may think because there are people I have exchnged mail with on this platform. Another important thing is that you and others will see my work in few years time because I can interprete the classic Hebrew to glory of Or u mi e ala. So don't hurt yourself because of me and don't think I am on a war path against you because I ply this platform to draw people to my side. I am 100% sure, you are wrong .

Purposely on your moniker mention, is to let you know that you have no reason to null anyone's perspective or opinion if you don't know exactly what such person's knows, especially on Semitic or Afro Asia because you lacked the Semitic knowledge in totality. And this is tooo big for you to understand, so therefore, let those who see what you don't see and those who know what you don't inform people of the great wisdom of Yoruba's ancestors footprints in Middle East. And at the right time I'll teach you how the name that are corrupted to Hebrew, Eyphod/ephod were Yoruba's ancestor's identity.

Lastly, I don't have time for answering such questions on the post you quoted but when need arise you will see my work.
Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by Olu317(m): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2019
y3mi:
Names of two or or more places may coincide but not necessarily the same because factors such as, Word cognate, Oral history,Tradition etc can easily help solve the issue.

The distance is no reason to null this perspective because migration can take over a century or more before one or group of people can be able to find a habitable place for settlement.
Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2019
Up Igbo Up Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by foolbuster: 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2019
deepwater:

Marry me grin
Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 16, 2020
Very true!! My great grand father was the first man to build a storey building in his town and even was also first to have business dealings with European merchants.
Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 10:25am On Aug 24, 2020
davidnazee:

Perhaps you should check out the ancient Tamil Language.
Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
LMAO the chest beaters would love this
Re: Ooni Of Ife -igbos Are The 1st Human Race That Existed, First To Discover Wealth by potopotoking: 4:33am On Mar 13, 2021
[s]
TheLionofLasigi:
LMAO the chest beaters would love this
[/s]

Chai, e pain am well well lol shocked lipsrsealed cry

Ndo o grin

(1) (Reply)

We The Efiks Are Not Ibos - Delight Archibong / Read About The Dahomey kingdom / How Did A Single City (benin) Conquer An Entire Region (SW)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.