Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Life Is Beautiful - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Life Is Beautiful (695 Views)

Help!!!!,my Life Is Ruining / life is good , / life is good , keep on hustling ....u shall make soonest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Beautiful by vemon: 3:14pm On Oct 20, 2010
You might have heard or seen this phrase ay some point in your life, I guess you believe it, well, if you didn’t, you wouldn’t be wrong, only that you moght be seeing it from a different perspective.
Life indeed is beautiful, but we only get out of life what we put into it. Let me give you a brief of what I’m talking about, imagine a man working in a nice place, everything looks fine, but unfortunately eats all his seeds, then one day loses his job or retires now realises that he’s just been looking rich but really is not, now its almost too late. The truth is, whether you loose your job or business or retire, bills will still be there to be met, if not increase. On the flip side, a man working but also building his financial estate, even if he loses his job or reitres, he will have a solid financial base to fall back on.
One way of securing your financial future and that of your family is what I’m proposing yo tou today, this idea will also come in handy in planning for upcoming projects like children education and a whloe lot more to make your life easier and more fun.
Remember, life will be beautiful for you if you decide to work on it, why not START NOW!
Kindly send me an email or text 08030655589 with the word, I’M INTERESTED and I’ll get back yo you ASAP.
See you at the top.
MONDAY DIENYE

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Plc / Eggs For Supply / Coming To Dubai To Buy Anything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.