Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

A Facebook User Lost Her Mother And Became An Orphan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Facebook User Lost Her Mother And Became An Orphan (264 Views)

Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding / UNIZIK Reacts After Facebook User Advertised Its Admission Slots For Sale / Woman Recounts How She Almost Lost Her Two Kids From School's Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Facebook User Lost Her Mother And Became An Orphan by Mattizzy(m): 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
A Rivers State University, RSU student Elsie Worgor who went viral on social media for appreciating her mother's fish business recently lost her mother yesterday August, 12th 2019.

Elsie who is currently in 200 level studying English language took to facebook on her matriculation day saying “Hello Everyone.
She’s My Mum and Family. Life has thrown us from the
palace to the square, Not all will be bold enough to identify
with their source of Livelihood and Joy.
My Mum sells fish(different kinds), Mum doesnt allow us
(siblings and I) to visit her at the market neither has she
ever told us to come sell with her, She would always say I
don’t want you people to see me suffering Under the rainy
season, Sun and Harmattan season, Mum still sells fish.
What can I really do to repay her love?? Silver nor Gold
won’t be enough. I’m proud of My Mum who sells fish and
has also determined to train her daughter to the higher
institution.
There’s no need to wonder why I did this, Its not about the
flashy cars and Diamond hairs, but the love of knowing your
root, Appreciating the root and Moving forward Happy
Matric Mom.
Happy Matric to Elsie Worgor. ”

Before the incident, She took to facebook, telling people to patronize her and took pictures with her mum in their shop.

Most people would be ashamed or shy to tell people that their mum sells fish but she appreciated her mum because she knows it is what feeds her and her family.

Unfortunately, she had already lost her dad before now which literally makes her an orphan who has other siblings to carter for.

However, the former SUG president, Elvis Gogor has promised to pay her school fees till she graduates. This has put a little smile on her face.

Please I do not know this girl facially, but my heart is broken hearing that she's an orphan. May God help her bear the great loss.

She needs your support please, no matter what you have she will appreciate.

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY as you put a smile on her face.

Acct: 0798989817

Bank: ACCESS BANK

Name: ELSIE WORGOR
Re: A Facebook User Lost Her Mother And Became An Orphan by Mattizzy(m): 8:16pm On Aug 13, 2019
Pictures Below

(1) (Reply)

Simple Way To Setup A Social Community Website From Cpanel Area Of Your Website / Why You Need To Legalize Your Documents / What Is Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.