Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los (1604 Views)

Chris Tucker Turned Down $10 Million To Stay True To His Faith / US Pastor, Creflo Dollar, Denounces His Position On Tithing, I Was Wrong (video) / HIV Positive Man Dies After He Stopped Taking His Drugs To Show Off His Faith (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by Nobody: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
It is so sad to hear that, One of Hillsong Worship Leader, Marty Sampson denounces his Faith as Christian. He made this known publicly on his Instagram post that was deleted sometimes ago.

According to Sampson, “I m genuinely losing my faith, and he believes that Christianity is just another religion”.

Sampson has dedicated his time in writing songs for Hillsong Worship, Hillsong United, Delirious and Young & Free, revealed this on a now-deleted post on Insta stories, explaining how he is loosing his faith.

Ken Ham took to his twitter channel and pen down the exact words written by Sampson.

See his tweet: >> https://mychristiangist.com/2019/08/13/hillsong-worship-leader-denounces-his-faith-as-christian-says-im-genuinely-losing-my-faith/

Re: Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 13, 2019
cheesy
Re: Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by akinade28(f): 8:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
While I'm still recovering from Joshua Harris heartbreak yet another one happens.
Re: Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by Officialgarri: 9:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
That's what happens when you sing for entertainment.

I look at all these musicians calling themselves gospel artists and be speaking in tongues anyhow......

2 Likes

Re: Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Not surprised, for any house that's built on the sand should be expected to crash when the storm comes.

Matthew 7:26-27 (KJV)

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
Re: Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by peggywebbs(f): 12:26am On Aug 14, 2019
Well it's normal for people to get to that point in their life when things are not working well and they blame God. He may be probably going through a trying time. I think instead of judging him, as Christians we should pray for him. That during this trying time, he doesn't lose his faith.

3 Likes

Re: Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by kimco(m): 12:39am On Aug 14, 2019
peggywebbs:
Well it's normal for people to get to that point in their life when things are not working well and they blame God. He may be probably going through a trying time. I think instead of judging him, as Christians we should pray for him. That during this trying time, he doesn't lose his faith.

Yeah, lets throw worthless babbling at de problem surely its spiritual. Smh
Re: Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by glowingflame7: 2:52am On Aug 14, 2019
People lose and gain faith every day in different denominations. So I wonder why some people are taking opportunity to have a dig at Hillsong as weak foundation or entertainment. Your church or choir achieve pass them in any tangible way?
Re: Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by theumpteenth: 7:07am On Aug 14, 2019
jesusjnr:
Not surprised, for any house that's built on the sand should be expected to crash when the storm comes.

Matthew 7:26-27 (KJV)

And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.
i accepted your mail
Re: Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 14, 2019
theumpteenth:
i accepted your mail
Very well.

I've replied. Thanks.
Re: Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by Efuaye(m): 12:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Without the Holy Spirit, Christianity is tough.
It takes grace to live by faith.
Religion only compounds things!

1 Like

Re: Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by Weneda(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2019
Emzycool:

It is so sad to hear that, One of Hillsong Worship Leader, Marty Sampson denounces his Faith as Christian. He made this known publicly on his Instagram post that was deleted sometimes ago.

According to Sampson, “I m genuinely losing my faith, and he believes that Christianity is just another religion”.

Sampson has dedicated his time in writing songs for Hillsong Worship, Hillsong United, Delirious and Young & Free, revealed this on a now-deleted post on Insta stories, explaining how he is loosing his faith.

Ken Ham took to his twitter channel and pen down the exact words written by Sampson.

See his tweet: >> https://mychristiangist.com/2019/08/13/hillsong-worship-leader-denounces-his-faith-as-christian-says-im-genuinely-losing-my-faith/
He denied the rumour
Re: Hillsong Worship Leader Denounces His Faith As Christian, Says I’m Genuinely Los by Fixey: 12:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
akinade28:
While I'm still recovering from Joshua Harris heartbreak yet another one happens.

Joshua Harris too shocked

(1) (Reply)

Dr James Dobson: Donald Trump Has Accepted Christ / Don't Pretend To Love Others (Romans 12:9-10) / Faith Works And Dead Works

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.