Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,575 members, 7,850,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea (20042 Views)

"Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl / Kenneth Omeruo & Chioma Nnamani's White Wedding Photos In Istanbul, Turkey / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by TruthinAction: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2019
Tough defender but can be easily beaten by a very fast attacker. His weakness was exposed in the last nation cup. He needs to work on speed.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Judolisco(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Watamidoinhere:

it is not Chelsea's fault na
the guy no get work permit
7 years guy
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 14, 2019
I dont really love the footballing pattern of this dude.

He is still yet to master the act of defending even to a little above average level.

He tends to make costly defensive mistakes most times.

2 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Airoflaw(m): 11:22am On Aug 14, 2019
What a waste of potential G.O.A.L

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by TruthinAction: 11:23am On Aug 14, 2019
Tough defender but easily beaten by a very fast attacker. His weakness was exposed in the last nation's cup. He should work on his speed.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Philinho(m): 11:23am On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
Such a failed club career. 7 years and I'm not even sure they ever brought him to the stadium to sit on third bench.
None of the coaches saw him worthy of play.

I doubt if he was even getting salary per month , while his mates were earning per week.

We can't completely blame him sha, Mikel didn't set a good example
The competition is high ooo..
afterall,thy still put a buy back clause on his contract.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Irohjohnpaulc(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2019
champainkings:
Kenneth Omeruo best player in naija
the guy in the middle remind me of davido wen he was singing omo baba olowo hahahahaha
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by molasautos(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2019
Patronize us today @ Mola’s Autos and you won’t regret it,we have 2004 Toyota sienna and 2011 C300 Mercedes benz 4matic for sale and they are all accident free,Our motive is for our customers to be happy and drive a sound car . For more information about the cars pls contact us on this numbers 08162974858 and 08033974993
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Martinez39(m): 11:28am On Aug 14, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
I thought money makes people more handsome
Being handsome is by genetics. Money can only freshen you up.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
Such a failed club career. 7 years and I'm not even sure they ever brought him to the stadium to sit on third bench.

I doubt if he was even getting salary per month , while his mates were earning per week.

Nigerians with their 'I see finish ' mentality
Mikel OBI won 3 EPL titles, 4 FA Cups, Europa League, Champions league, League and Community shield cups. Got a British passport and above all made good money and captained the Super Eagles to the Nations Cup and world cup winning the former in 2013.
I'm cock sure he wouldn't have made the super eagles team not to talk of those medals if he had join Man united With Paul Scholes, Micheal Carrick, Andersen, Owen Hargreaves and the likes at the helm.
We all knew what Ferguson did to Manucho, Zaha and few other black players he bought .
Because Omeruo didn't make the Chelsea team does not make him a terrible defender, i mean he has played on loan across the continent and it's not like he was in the feeders time. So many white players in the Chelsea Academy have gone through this process as well.

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Soulsymbol99: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2019
Village people dey on top this guy matter grin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Inspectorsuga22(m): 11:37am On Aug 14, 2019
apache4:
Axemen are Fools
If u don't quit cultism, u will definitely pay with ur life, I only pity ur parents who doesn't know that their son's life is soon going to be used in counting scores...

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by olumalcolm(m): 11:42am On Aug 14, 2019
apache4:
Axemen are Fools
mk koro jam u, dem go clear ur doubt. useless cultists everywhere. angry
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Bizibi(m): 11:48am On Aug 14, 2019
Finally,the loanee is now a full player. He has been made whole....
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by phoenix90(m): 11:50am On Aug 14, 2019
Nice to see you making progress, Buddy. Sad that Lampard didn’t see you’re good enough to command a staring place ahead of Zouma
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 14, 2019
stanech:
cheesy
with dis kind post u think u'll enta heavenangry
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by AmadorSays: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Super Eagles Defender Kenneth Omeruo took to his Instagram page to send a farewell message to chelsea that he didn't even play a match for.

Kenneth just completed a permanent deal with Spanish side Leganes after a successful season loan.

He posted saying..

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/08/14/kenneth-omeruo-sends-farewell-message-to-chelsea/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44
congrats to him, at least it's better to be permanented a club where you'll play than be on constant bench in Chelsea. Meanwhile why is his eye red like that
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by sylve11: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2019
phoenix90:
Nice to see you making progress, Buddy. Sad that Lampard didn’t see you’re good enough to command a staring place ahead of Zouma

and that zouma is just a failed defender. lampard should know that football is not all about aggressiveness, but common sense most times angry cool

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by WorkTheTalk(m): 12:24pm On Aug 14, 2019
Enjoy your next level of career
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 14, 2019
Judolisco:
7 years guy

i understand
but na work permit day worry Kenneth omeruo and henry onyekuru

Kenneth omeruo day play for Nigeria but d guy never reach the amount of games they require
onyekuru no day even play at all
before you fit play for any club for england, you need to don play up to 70% of your country matches
another thing dem day use release work permit to person na the amount that club you day play for buy you
and dem go also look your country fifa ranking

that na why e day easy to play for Spain and other countries
dem no day look all this things

but these players day rush go england because na premier league popular pass
kelechi nwakali never play for arsenal at all, but the guy day train with their senior team
he no day even play for Nigeria sef
d guy career don end

as omeruo go leganes go good for him career

dem born iwobi for england, see chukwueze, dem no day disturb am

but all of dem won play for premier league

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Blitz888(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2019
Best time to jump outta that sinking ship...
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by shakyum: 12:42pm On Aug 14, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
I thought money makes people more handsome

Bros have u seen Kante and Balotelli?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Jayjey(m): 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

Soro le leyi Sha. You no get point at all.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Heffalump(m): 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

Abeg free the guy jare!
At least him wear Chelsea Jersey take snap grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Nuelonyi: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

above all this u wrote down here, de guy is far better than ur broke ass.....
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Olamilekxy(m): 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

dat means u just start to watch football, did you know hw match mikel play for Chelsea, , when mikel wat at his young age, mikel bench some of Chelsea midfield star,

abeg go an watch Chelsea match from 2005 to 2015 and u will understand what am saying, antonio conte was d only coach day bench mikel at Chelsea other coach like him die ,even gullit use him as defender( 5)
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by baratech: 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2019
All the best
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Bewiseedet(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

u done start wetin uncle mikel do u?
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by xpool(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
Officialgarri:

You must be a SADIST, ENEMIMY OF PROGRESS, AND ABOVE ALL A FAILED DELIVERY.
What he earned, you will never earn, and what he is about earning will make you masturbate with your failure forever.
Mind you I am not happy with Omeruo's development in football, yet I can't go beyond football.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Sends Farewell Message To Chelsea by Leo588(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2019
So this guy has been in Chelsea!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked How comes!!! Waaayyyyy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UEFA Nations League: England Fans In Violent Clash With Portuguese Police(Photos / I Already Speak Italian' - Lukaku Drops Transfer Hints Amid Juve & Inter Links / Mo Sallah Wins CAF Best Player For Second Consecutive Year (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.