Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Playing For Nigeria Is A Dream Come True: Adewale Oladoye - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Playing For Nigeria Is A Dream Come True: Adewale Oladoye (311 Views)

U20 WAFU Zone B: Agents Besiege Flying Eagles Camp Over Oladoye Adewale / Danny Williams: Beating Mike Tyson Was A Dream Come True / David Alaba: I Was Asked To Pay Bribe Before Playing For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Playing For Nigeria Is A Dream Come True: Adewale Oladoye by Bethel80: 9:22am On Aug 14, 2019
Flying Eagles midfielder, Adewale Oladoye,has expressed his readiness to shine at the 2019 African Games which begins this week. Coach Paul Aigbogun recently released a list of players to represent the country at the games and Oladoye was a deserved inclusion in the list.

Speaking to Bellsnews, the Water FC Academy player whose major international outing would be the African Games said he hoped to be a prominent member of the team.

He also bared his mind on what it feels like playing for the national team. “It is a dream come true, flying in the colours of our nation Nigeria.”

The midfielder further spoke about what he has to offer the team in general and his work rate.

“I will put in my very best.”

Oladoye thinks that the talent in the team and all the tactical and technical exercises at the training camp can spur them to glory.

“I believe that we have talented players in the team. We also have received quality technical lessons from the camping exercise. With these, we can achieve a wonderful result

http://www.bellsnews.com/uncategorized/playing-for-nigeria-is-a-dream-come-true-olawale-oladoye/
Re: Playing For Nigeria Is A Dream Come True: Adewale Oladoye by ManspaceBarber(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2019
It's an honour wearing national team jersey. I wish you the best, Oladoye.

I have deals on national and club jerseys.

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Said Andy Ruiz Is Not Skillful / Arsenal Out To Close Gap On Liverpool, Lampard Seeks First Win / Chelsea Past And Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.