Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Who Is Ella Bbnaija? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Is Ella Bbnaija? (390 Views)

My Marriage To Ella Is Over - Rapper Ikechukwu / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos / Ella Agu Flaunts Her Bikini Body In Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Ella Bbnaija? by manny2000: 12:12am On Aug 15, 2019
Who is Ella BBNaija?

Ella BBNaija whose real name is Victoria Nnabuchi is a Nigerian actress, television presenter, voice-over artist, model and reality star and she is famously known for being a housemate in the 2019 edition of Big Brother Nigeria (Pepper Dem) and she was born and raised in Anambra State.

Ella BBNaija Biography and Education

Ella BBNaija was born in 1989 in Anambra State, Nigeria and she was also raised there by both her Igbo parents and right from her younger days as a kid, she had always wanted to be in the limelight.

She attended secondary school in her home state of Anambra and she is also a University graduate.
Continue reading: https://whotimes.com/who-is-ella-bbnaija-biography-state-of-origin-age-profile-occupation/

(1) (Reply)

Railway Workers Spotted Pushing a Faulty Train at Dugbe, Oyo state. VIDEO / I Have Intervened In Two Suicide Attempts In The Last Two Weeks - Asiri Comedy / Yahoo: Comedian Mr Rational Shouts "I Don Pick" In His Timeline, Fans Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.