Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) (22738 Views)

"Living In Bondage" Premiere With Cast At Vivacinemas X Torley Nigeria (Photos) / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / BBNaija: Housemates React As Anto And Khloe Return To The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by bollyano(f): 10:51am On Aug 15, 2019
great
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Abdul9025:
I couldn't spot the witch Tacha grin grin

Here you go.

She's not a witch though.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Abdul9025:
I couldn't spot the witch Queen Tacha grin grin

Look well...you would see her in her adorable attire. Thanks for being on the look out for the Queen.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Justseyii: 10:57am On Aug 15, 2019
Who else like me doesn't understand what this show is about but watches it on nairaland and Twitter?

If you didn't do well in Jamb or post Jamb I'd advise that you register for JUPEB. With jupeb, you can secure admission into the university of your choice without Jamb.

When you apply for Jupeb it's the result you will use to gain admission into 200level.

To register visit www.sva.com.ng.

Our affiliated centers are located at, Kwara, and Lagos State (With conducive hostel facilities on campus)

Call / Whatsapp 08023201628 / 08094214558
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by addikt(m): 10:59am On Aug 15, 2019
seunfly:
The first time I walk into my living room and Bb9ja was interested.

Interested in you ??.... grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by ILEMUDA(m): 11:02am On Aug 15, 2019
please why is it that Most of them Are they on Tiv attire all....?? ayam not understanding, someone should explain it for me
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Olastep1(m): 11:03am On Aug 15, 2019
Bbnaija again?
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by emerged01(m): 11:06am On Aug 15, 2019
seunfly:
Even south Africans envied Nigeria culture yesterday.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by mixta140: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2019
Nice
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Yem0350: 11:11am On Aug 15, 2019
XXML33:
The setting of the coronation.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Lauryn41(f): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2019
People won't see this one now

They'll only see kiss and sex

I've learnt a lot and. I keep learning from BBN

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2019
You no lie
Akshow:
Damn! This guy nailed it. Best!
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by zicoraads: 11:18am On Aug 15, 2019
ILEMUDA:
please why is it that Most of them Are they on Tiv attire all....??
ayam not understanding,
someone should explain it for me
It was the coronation of the Tor Tiv that was acted.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2019
ILEMUDA:
please why is it that Most of them Are they on Tiv attire all....??
ayam not understanding,
someone should explain it for me

They could be doing coronation for Tor Tiv in dia mind like that
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:23am On Aug 15, 2019
I was so proud on facebook yesterday to see other nationals saying they want to be A Nigerian after watching that bbn cultural display.... It showed our culture to the rest of Africa, there is more to bbn than sex indeed... Thanks to heritage bank for organizing such an amazing show.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Mimirabelle4: 11:42am On Aug 15, 2019
Very rich & colourful display. Kudos to Heritage bank for showcasing our rich culture out for the world to see.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by hahn(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
seunfly:

Interested in what?

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by akaahs(m): 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
that girl from kaduna fall my hand. why dress in hausa fulani atair as if we dont have our own cultural dress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by oyoirabor: 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 12:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
I can't see my tribe there (Igede)
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by boban007: 12:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
Akshow:
THE ALA'AFIN OF OYO HIMSELF. IKU BABA YEYE.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2019
Akshow:

I tell you.
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by skukimania(f): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Akshow:

Honestly! I just love the agbada on him. That's the Alaafin of Oyo of Big Brother oh cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by skukimania(f): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
seunfly:

Bb9ja was interested in what oh jare? The settings of your living room? cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by meobizy(f): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
Justseyii:
Who else like me doesn't understand what this show is about but watches it on nairaland and Twitter?

If you didn't do well in Jamb or post Jamb I'd advise that you register for JUPEB. With jupeb, you can secure admission into the university of your choice without Jamb.

When you apply for Jupeb it's the result you will use to gain admission into 200level.

To register visit www.sva.com.ng.

Our affiliated centers are located at, Kwara, and Lagos State (With conducive hostel facilities on campus)

Call / Whatsapp 08023201628 / 08094214558
E dey like na only you here. Everybody else understand am.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
Arueme
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Lordjb: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nice one... See my signature below for link to stream BBNaija live
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by drealnamdy(m): 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
Seyi looking like his grandfather awolowo.. The betrayer of Igbo race
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
Abdul9025:
I couldn't spot the witch Tacha grin grin
See Tacha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Celebrate The Cultural Richness Of Nigeria (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
dominique:
Very disappointing that no blogger covered this spectacular event from yesterday, they''re only interested in R rated stuff which they blow out of proportion most of the time. One of the biggest highlights of the show so far, portrayed our rich diverse cultures which a lot of other Africans watching were in awe of. Kudos to Heritage bank for sponsoring this amazing display of cultural diversity.

No mind them, always preying around for bad news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Arrived In Level 1 And Deji In Level 2 (Video) / Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 / Some Of The Best & Worst Nollywood Movie Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.