Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Pls How True Is This Message From N-power - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls How True Is This Message From N-power (946 Views)

Some N-power Batch C Applicants Claim To Receive A Message From N-power / Happy Worker’s Day. From N-power_ng / Good Morning, The Following Beneficiaries Have Been Exited From N-power Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by sherifat23: 1:03pm On Aug 15, 2019
OFFER OF PROVISIONAL APPOINTMENT. Following your records at the recent selec-tion interview, we are glad to inform you with pleasure on behalf of the entire Service Management, The Ministry, the Fed Govt Of Nigeria and other parties whom it may concerned that the N-Power has appointed you to the following position;

Department: Fed Inland Revenue Service, FIRS.
NPVN: 858395370JK
Visit The Portal For Verification Immediatly: https://www.npower.online
For Further Support: 081-2255-8276(Text Msgs Only).
Screening Date(Individual State Of Origin): Saturday, 17/08/2019(See Your Invitation Letter For Time Schedules & Venue).
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by kes4glory(m): 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
Scam
Abeg Jappa
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by TaminaliaCatapa: 1:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
sherifat23:
OFFER OF PROVISIONAL APPOINTMENT. Following your records at

Schedules & Venue).
Have dey paid u July stipend
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by Slimfeez(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
sherifat23:
OFFER OF PROVISIONAL APPOINTMENT. Following your records at the recent selec-tion interview, we are glad to inform you with pleasure on behalf of the entire Service Management, The Ministry, the Fed Govt Of Nigeria and other parties whom it may concerned that the N-Power has appointed you to the following position;

Department: Fed Inland Revenue Service, FIRS.
NPVN: 858395370JK
Visit The Portal For Verification Immediatly: https://www.npower.online
For Further Support: 081-2255-8276(Text Msgs Only).
Screening Date(Individual State Of Origin): Saturday, 17/08/2019(See Your Invitation Letter For Time Schedules & Venue).
... Got this too Gurl...let chat on Whatsapp 08069150847
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by DukeJenrus: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
I got the message this afternoon shai I believe is true not scam I remember the year I applied for this stuff npower tax. 08066818772
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by Slimfeez(m): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
DukeJenrus:
I got the message this afternoon shai I believe is true not scam I remember the year I applied for this stuff npower tax. 08066818772
try and do your research to ascertain if it's real or not. Let bombard npower official page on Twitter
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by Slimfeez(m): 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
I have placed the attached number on true caller, imagine what i saw there.... Suger Hook

3 Likes

Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by graciamore(f): 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
I recieved the same message
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by Slimfeez(m): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2019
graciamore:
I recieved the same message
xhat me up on Whatsapp 08069150847
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by master69(m): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
Received the same message too.
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by Slimfeez(m): 3:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
We have to disregard this message because it's not coming from Npower. Gracia
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by graciamore(f): 4:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
Slimfeez:
We have to disregard this message because it's not coming from Npower. Gracia
yes is not true
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by Fuckgratulations: 4:21pm On Aug 15, 2019
please this is a scam the Federal government does not use such domain name, the npower official website romance www.npower.gov.ng. they are only trying to steal your information and possibly your money.
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by graciamore(f): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
Slimfeez:
xhat me up on Whatsapp 08069150847
for what
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by Sammyimpostor: 6:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nigerian like learning the hard way, somebody is telling you is a scam yet you asking another person to chat you up, are you part of the scam ??

1 Like

Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by TimmyA: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
I got the same message but ran a check of npower web site (www.npower.gov.ng) there was nothing like that. I also checked their Facebook page because they like to blow their trumpet there, I did not see any clue about this n-tax. Please if you have any reason why this message should be trusted, I will gladly hear your own view on this matter.
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by DukeJenrus: 8:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pure scammers they are asking to pay money oh people that did the previous n-power are they ask to pay money?
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by Bari22: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
I received the same message, my just disregard it
Re: Pls How True Is This Message From N-power by Bari22: 8:42pm On Aug 15, 2019
I received the same message, my just disregard it

(1) (Reply)

Npower Volunteers Not Paid October Stipend / Loaders Needed Urgently / In Need Of Job For My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.