Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,244 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos (26851 Views)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / #bbnaija: NINA Gets Massive Billboard At Imo State University Junction / BBNaija: Massive Billboard Erected For Cee-C To Campaign For Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by jibrilELsudan: 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is one of the reasons this present day youths are lazy and useless.

Where in the world does a useless show like big brother have a cult like followership like in nigeria.

If they had this same energy prior and during elections to support a youth candidate maybe their lives would have been better.

Such lazy misguided youths.

Useless misguided youths suffered to go audition, standing in line under the hot sun for hours, many got injured, some later died yet these lazy Nigerian youths are in denial to see that none of them was chosen rather big brother already had chosen candidates.

I challenge all lazy youths that went for the auditions to bring proof that they actually saw some of these present housemates there for audition.

Take a look at the London police girl kaffy. When in God's name did she even come down from UK to audition?

THIS PRESENT DAY YOUTHS ARE A DISGRACE TO THEIR FUTURE GENERATION.

WE THE YOUTHS OF THE 70's , 80's and 90's THAT FOUGHT EVERY MILITARY REGIME COURAGEOUSLY WITHOUT FEAR WITH MANY OF OUR COMRADES DYING DURING PROTESTS, TO SAY WE ARE DISAPPOINTED WITH THESE PRESENT DAY YOUTHS IS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION.

NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA HAS NIGERIA EVER HAD A GENERATION OF USELESS LIVERLESS SPINELESS LAZY YOUTHS.

IF WE OLD SCHOOL YOUTHS WERE THIS LAZY AND USELESS, OJUKWU WOULD HAVE FOUGHT BIAFRAN WAR ALONE CAUSE NO LAZY YOUTHS WOULD HAVE JOINED HIM.

IF WE OLD SCHOOL YOUTHS WERE THIS SPINELESS AND LIVERLESS LIKE THESE PRESENT DAY USELESS LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS, NIGERIA TODAY WILL STILL BE UNDER A MILITARY DICTATORSHIP.

1 Like

Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by jaxxy(m): 8:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ohh he’s calabar shocked no wonder kaffi’s can’t get enough.

1 Like

Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by Howellz(m): 8:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
I saw this morning... Just by Unical Main Gate.

1 Like

Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by Bigprick9inches: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
TSRC:

You think say NA play ubi Franklin take give four women belle?
Baddest guys. And they don't claim demons.
blame it on the seafood. mffi and oyster cheesy grin kiss

1 Like

Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by BabaIbo: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
skukimania:
If every state starts doing this son / daughter of the soil thing, it will ruin the show. Na so tribalism dey take start. Small, small, person go begin dey vote im state person, then tribe person etc.
I supported CeeCee last year and I am supporting Mercy this year and I am not Igbo.
Going by that billboard, I should be supporting khafi now.
Ghedoni that wouldn't have survived this week nomination if not for the new housemates undecided

Madam, I supported from the beginning and voted Teddy A last year, and I'm not from yoruba tribe.
This year I'm just a viewer and not a voter ...
It's normal, where do you want them to stage the billboard if not his home before taking it to other areas, like they say, charity begins from home

1 Like

Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by dipseacon: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2019
Who goes?
blessedweapon:
Alpha Marine anyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by Icecream4U(m): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
Why khafi no dey the billboard too?
Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by kingsolomon2020(m): 11:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
Mr Gedogdo....ohun do niyan yamama grin grin grin
Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by skukimania(f): 11:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
BabaIbo:

Madam, I supported from the beginning and voted Teddy A last year, and I'm not from yoruba tribe.
This year I'm just a viewer and not a voter ...
It's normal, where do you want them to stage the billboard if not his home before taking it to other areas, like they say, charity begins from home

You should have taken your time to understand my point before quoting me now. My issue is not with the billboard but the "son of the soil" part of it. Like they are telling the Cross Riverians to support Gedoni because he is their own( from Cross Rivers).
And if every state start doing that, it means people will only support housemate based on ethnicity, tribe or state, which is the beginning of division. So where is the fun?
Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by omohlexy: 12:44am On Aug 16, 2019
blessedweapon:
Alpha Marine anyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!
what is wrong with you. Go to kiddies section

1 Like

Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by zoeA: 12:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Like if u r a Calabar boy!
Others make una go rep una town grin
Calabar2sweet

2 Likes

Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by BabaIbo: 1:18am On Aug 16, 2019
skukimania:

You should have taken your time to understand my point before quoting me now. My issue is not with the billboard but the "son of the soil" part of it. Like they are telling the Cross Riverians to support Gedoni because he is their own( from Cross Rivers).
And if every state start doing that, it means people will only support housemate based on ethnicity, tribe or state, which is the beginning of division. So where is the fun?

Actually, I didn't see that part in your reply...
If that's the case, we are saying the same thing.
That's the fun of the show
Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by blessedweapon(m): 7:15am On Aug 16, 2019
omohlexy:
what is wrong with you. Go to kiddies section

Bleep off
Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by Religion6: 7:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Onyi22:

He's better than ur entire families, am I right or wrong?
Ewu, do you know him or his family? Stupid people everywhere SMH.
Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by chinweasaa(f): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2019
Let him go home jor I hate guys that are kiss and tell
Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by purpleicious(f): 12:19pm On Aug 16, 2019
This is around Unical .
Re: BBnaija: Massive Billboard Of Gedoni in Calabar, Cross River. Photos by Onyi22(f): 9:21am On Aug 17, 2019
Religion6:

Ewu, do you know him or his family? Stupid people everywhere SMH.
Mumu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Is Nollywood Located In Nigeria? / News-Anchor’s Daughter Interrupts Live Broadcast / Name Five Of Your Best Netflix Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.