Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,671 members, 7,837,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) (18292 Views)

Over 200 Bodies Lay Along The Route To The Top Of Mountain Everest(Pics & Video) / 72-seater Plane Crashes In Pokhara, Nepal. 40 Bodies Recovered / ₦18million Per Night: The Luxury Underwater Hotel Rooms In Maldives(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by Mcreloaded(m): 8:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
I will just use 5million to rent a helicopter and fly to the peak step out on the mountain and take selfies, Enter my helicopter jejely and thats all
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by starbuck(f): 8:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Okuda:

bruv, if you want to meet the CEOs you would never in your 1st 2nd and 3rd life meet, go to mount Everest. You would see them all, you may even get a good job on the mountain if you may just make one of them laugh. its how easy you can see them there.

Because I want to see my fellow mere mortal, I should climb to my death undecided undecided and waste 18 million I can easily invest in so many things to become my own CEOs... Mbok, I don't want to see them, they should come and see me biko, I love this life pass anything.
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
starbuck:
Kai, 18 mills just to climb wetin wey no go better my live cry cry

What do you know?
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by starbuck(f): 8:25pm On Aug 15, 2019
Chuvin22:

What do you know?

I know NOTHING
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by balraf(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2019
couragemurphy:
I doubt if any Nigerian will pay even 5m to climb a mountain......how much more 18m. Adventure that can even kpai you

did you just say 5 million? I should pay 18 million in what my life isn't guaranteed
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by tuzle(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
fk001:
Why would i pay 18 million for my death?

Thousands of dead bodies are on that mountain left to rot, the highest they can do for the dead body is to cover it with a flag.

Sha na white people wey dey look for name de do am, certainly not for Africans not even does Africans that came from rich homes because they love their lives more than the poor ones..
body can't rot there, that place is to cold
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by tuzle(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
fk001:

Thousands of dead bodies are on that mountain left to rot, the highest they can do for the dead body is to cover it with a flag.

Sha na white people wey dey look for name de do am, certainly not for Africans not even does Africans that came from rich homes because they love their lives more than the poor ones..
body can't rot there, that place is to cold, it is like a mortuary or even bettet
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by tuzle(m): 8:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
fk001:

body can't rot there, that place is to cold, it is like a mortuary or even better

1 Like

Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by katlord(m): 8:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
9jayes:
They set the price to chase people away thereby reducing the death rate however the fly that will surely die will follow the dead to the grave. Some people will still pay even if the price is N18 billion.

But this measure to curb death rate in everest came too late. Cos I've been hearing of climbers dying since I was in my primary sch days. Why didn't they implement the price tag all these yes past?
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by DejiSantos: 9:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
It's risky

But if you achieve it. You are part of an elite group of explorers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUDnuvsfG8U
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by Asquare84(m): 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Explorers:
Pictured are dozens of climbers waiting at the summit in May, 2019.

This year 11 people died during the spring climbing season with nine attempting the peak from the southern side of in Nepal, making it one of the worst years on the mountain.

Climbers make their way to the summit past a dead body.

Do we have any Nigeria that have made effort to climb Mount Everest
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by rosamaris: 9:02pm On Aug 15, 2019
Wow the traffic is much oo. but I see it as a diplomatic suicide mission. Good luck to future climbers.
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by Pacesetter123(m): 9:14pm On Aug 15, 2019
Gabson006:
18milla for what

Wait

Has any African man climbed it before?
For wer...? We wer like life pass anything n plus say poverty want finish us na im we go go climb mountain.Lye lye,we never climb n we no go climb with dis #18 million price tag attached to am.

1 Like

Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by SilasNwude: 9:19pm On Aug 15, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
I will rather go climb Olumo rock
[/s]
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by Neddyogu(m): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
couragemurphy:
I doubt if any Nigerian will pay even 5m to climb a mountain......how much more 18m. Adventure that can even kpai you

Persin Neva climb all d mountains abi hill abi rocks wey litter Abuja, Na to carry some ppl gratuity go climb Everest?
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 15, 2019
That's serious.
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by umarshehu58(m): 10:53pm On Aug 15, 2019
incogni2o:

Dear Father or There Father or Thier Father

Pls clarify
U gt work so? Mr Johny English
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by incogni2o: 12:44am On Aug 16, 2019
umarshehu58:

U gt work so? Mr Johny English

Johny or Johnny?
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by Palmerbarry: 12:55am On Aug 16, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Of course it leads to heaven cant you see the peak is closest to the celestial bodies and why do you think people go there to die as its a strolll into heaven.
Try it and see
You gonna tag along? wink

1 Like

Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by calculator123(m): 1:02am On Aug 16, 2019
fk001:

With the freezing temperature on that mountain, no dead bosy would rot. I heard some dead bodies for over 30years are fresh as ever
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by Nobody: 1:39am On Aug 16, 2019
Neddyogu:

Persin Neva climb all d mountains abi hill abi rocks wey litter Abuja, Na to carry some ppl gratuity go climb Everest?

The tin tire me o
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by ddeola: 2:34am On Aug 16, 2019
People pay so much to kill themselves. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by Okuda(m): 2:51am On Aug 16, 2019
starbuck:

Because I want to see my fellow mere mortal, I should climb to my death undecided undecided and waste 18 million I can easily invest in so many things to become my own CEOs... Mbok, I don't want to see them, they should come and see me biko, I love this life pass anything.

ok
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by SirWhiteFish: 4:38am On Aug 16, 2019
sylve11:
i think we get one moniker wey be Everest the other time?...... undecided cool
martineverest
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:11am On Aug 16, 2019
Palmerbarry:
You gonna tag along? wink

I have fobia for heights if not i wont mind going to heaven.
Lol
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by martineverest(m): 6:21am On Aug 16, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
martineverest
yes....I have been there b4 and I'm ready to pay such amount of money to go there again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by SirWhiteFish: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2019
martineverest:
yes....I have been there b4 and I'm ready to pay such amount of money to go there again
lol naa so.
But this comment was why I quoted you
sylve11:
i think we get one moniker wey be Everest the other time?...... undecided cool
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by helphelp: 9:44am On Aug 16, 2019
couragemurphy:

Dem no go pay N5,000 sef
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by Tats(m): 10:11am On Aug 16, 2019
amaniro:
Nepal Government Is smart. No right thinking civilian will want to climb the mountain for 18million. When your life back is not guaranteed

The price has always been high and people have been paying even much more to secure slots. They only just increased the official cost slightly.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-much-it-costs-climb-everest-2019-5?r=US&IR=T
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by TheManOfTheYear: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2019
The funny thing is that most of those bodies you see lying there have been there for years. They can't decompose due to the freezing temperatures.
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by wink2015(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2019
jaxxy:
What is the hype in climbing Everest really.

Nepal is making tourism dollars from it.

They do not have crude oil and this is a sport tourism that is bringing in hundreds of dollar into the Nepalese economy.
Re: Everest: Nepal Government Sets New Rules, ₦18million Fee For Climbers(Pics) by abacusCm(m): 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2019
I will rather go and climb olumo rock in my state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Uber, Bolt Not Banned At Airports" - FAAN / South Korea Visa / Few Pics Of Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.