Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

See What I Found Under A Church's Podium (Photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What I Found Under A Church's Podium (Photo) (487 Views)

Long Snake Killed In Front Of A Church In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Huge Python Killed In Ibafo, Ogun Behind A Church (Photos) / Python Killed In A Church This Night (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What I Found Under A Church's Podium (Photo) by wellmax(m): 6:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
Wonders they say can never end.
We just rented an apartment that comes with an even hall.
While working today to repair the podium, we saw two eggs and a knife carefully placed under the podium.

These couldn't have gotten there by chance, as it is a closed podium. Someone placed it there and I'm yet to know why.

NB. The previous tenant is a popular church.

Re: See What I Found Under A Church's Podium (Photo) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 15, 2019
Brother a miracle just happened and you are complaining. Where in Nigeria will you ask for egg and the person will still provide knife for slicing onions. No where.

Oga fry the egg use plenty pepper and tomatoes. Add onions put small Maggi. All is in order be that.

Fear fear op. Those days for my estate we dey see sacrifice for our gate with plenty food and wads of cash. The first day we move am.me and my guy share am.second day same thing.oboy na so we turn there to our ATM o. We come even know the time wey the man dey drop the sacrifice. Sometimes we dey reach there before the man sef. Before e drop am we don move am share am for him presence. The man tire for our matter change location. We still track am. So fear not. Break eggs fry am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What I Found Under A Church's Podium (Photo) by delishpot: 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pray and break the eggs. If power no reach you throway each for different location without breaking.
Re: See What I Found Under A Church's Podium (Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Use the knife to break the eggs, then fry and chop the eggs. What else do you want again? Tips on how to fry an egg?

1 Like

Re: See What I Found Under A Church's Podium (Photo) by Oblitz(m): 6:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
African science
Re: See What I Found Under A Church's Podium (Photo) by littlewonders: 7:00pm On Aug 15, 2019
Somebody forgot to go with it.
Re: See What I Found Under A Church's Podium (Photo) by psucc(m): 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
The power is dead. Simply call a woman on her period to urinate on the eggs and throw them away. The owner will either kpeme or goes 'viral".

Op I am sure tonight the owner will just nicodemusly visit you.
Re: See What I Found Under A Church's Podium (Photo) by hahn(m): 8:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
Shibaraba:
Brother a miracle just happened and you are complaining. Where in Nigeria will you ask for egg and the person will still provide knife for slicing onions. No where.

Oga fry the egg use plenty pepper and tomatoes. Add onions put small Maggi. All is in order be that.

Fear fear op. Those days for my estate we dey see sacrifice for our gate with plenty food and wads of cash. The first day we move am.me and my guy share am.second day same thing.oboy na so we turn there to our ATM o. We come even know the time wey the man dey drop the sacrifice. Sometimes we dey reach there before the man sef. Before e drop am we don move am share am for him presence. The man tire for our matter change location. We still track am. So fear not. Break eggs fry am.

What's the new location?

Biko I need money

Re: See What I Found Under A Church's Podium (Photo) by tillaman(m): 9:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
Crazy world!!
Re: See What I Found Under A Church's Podium (Photo) by penguinpikin: 6:53am On Aug 16, 2019
As a Tiler, i've seen lots of stuff in churches n mosques. We are all into games. If u chose to believe them good for you.

(1) (Reply)

US, China Declare Trade War Ceasefire After Trump-xi Summit / Green Snake: Saw It, Killed And Burnt It. / Akure's HIT Could It Be The NASA Asteroid 2020 Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.