Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) (31602 Views)

3-Year-Old Boy Nearly Drowned In A Pool In Florida, While The Mother Was Drunk / Man Drowned Wife At Caribbean Sea During Honeymoon To Inherit Her Estate(Pics) / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by TSRC: 1:03am On Aug 16, 2019
I think it is the shame of coming back with nothing that kills them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Nobody: 1:35am On Aug 16, 2019
Infinityk:
All these criminals from one region

Buhari don't cost many things lol
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by ibechris(m): 2:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Chinese govt will never deport them rather they are going to prison...after few days,they will send for u their people to send money for their immediate deportation.

China will never deport u for free,in fact, some times those people will rot in prison if need be.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by rinzaugustine: 3:04am On Aug 16, 2019
Beetobee:
For many Nigerians, working abroad is very stressful and people just manage to survive on the heavily taxed salary. So coming back home forcefully will reveal that they really don't have much to show;some are way behind their contemporaries. Many are also wondering where to start from so staying there is the only option. Believe me, when I lived in the US, I got a lot of information from fellow Africans on such issues. Mind you, I'm an American citizen but willfully came back home.
You are proud that you failed in the US ..smh
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by nairalanduseles: 3:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Zhegx:
undecided

Most of these individuals run away not necessarily because 9ja is a huge pile of crap but because they've given the impression back home that "they've arrived" and starting from the scratch gives them nightmares.........

RIP to the dead......Guess Nigeria failed you......

Fvck badluck jonathan, lifeless buhari, Atiku..

Fvck China with their short ugly stature and wicked faces...................

Hahaha u cracked me up lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by virginchaser(m): 3:50am On Aug 16, 2019
ibechris:
Chinese govt will never deport them rather they are going to prison...after few days,they will send for u their people to send money for their immediate deportation.

China will never deport u for free,in fact, some times those people will rot in prison if need be.

You just hit the nail.
Why do people flop basic international rules and want sympathy?
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by myrates: 4:31am On Aug 16, 2019
Ndlistic:
Here is the video footage showing how Chinese Police were arresting Nigerians in Guangzhou China.

Some who were running to avoid being deported back to Nigeria got tired before getting drown in the water just to avoid possible deportation.

Recall that , few days ago the same Chinese officers killed one of Nigerian Pastor in China.

There really big war against deportaion in China, most especially to Nigerians.

Is Nigeria really that bad for them to come back home?

Watch The video. .https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/nigerians-arrested-some-drown-in-china.html?m=1

Although I don't support migrating to another country illegally but sincerely Nigeria is really that bad. After all, an average Nigerian lives in fear of the unknown, poverty and hopelessness.
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by fabianiyobosa(m): 5:10am On Aug 16, 2019
chrisagyei:
ah ah,see ordinary and common China oo,China of yesterday that can't even compete with Lagos oo.China people hate Nigerians because Nigerians are very hardworking and the Chinese are very lazy.They're jealous of us because of our success and we taking all their women and business because their ugly women choose us over those short ugly monkeys.I don't blame them buh our corrupt government like who is China to the Giant of Africagrin grin grin typical Nigerian comment on in cloud 9grin

Shut up.
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Akeem79(m): 6:15am On Aug 16, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

When did this happen

Which month and year ..

A friend of mine lives in Guangzhou and he's been unreachable for sometime now ..

Drop your info let me WhatsApp you a helper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:22am On Aug 16, 2019
Akeem79:

Let me add you on
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by orunmila144: 6:22am On Aug 16, 2019
Okoroawusa:

My cousin stayed in Italy for more than a decade. Na we from Nigeria send transport fare for him to come back home,then marry wife for am, come tell am say,"Bia nwokem, you are going no where again"
true story ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 6:23am On Aug 16, 2019
Akeem79:

Just sent you a mail
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by help9: 6:26am On Aug 16, 2019
walkwithgod:

Leave the idiot make him dey mumu himself dey go. TV of over 150k, isn't that foolish.

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Cantonese: 6:32am On Aug 16, 2019
richmind2019:
They should be sentenced Useless at home useless abroad
Are you alright?
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by yansun(m): 6:54am On Aug 16, 2019
Come back home bruh

Na ur 2plot of land be that
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 7:09am On Aug 16, 2019
orunmila144:
true story ?
Very true.The first set of Igbo young men to go to italy in the early 90s when the craze for "Obodo Oyibo" started. He was barely 20 then. We brought him back in mid 2000s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Aug 16, 2019
myrates:
Although I don't support migrating to another country illegally but sincerely Nigeria is really that bad. After all, an average Nigerian lives in fear of the unknown, poverty and hopelessness.
You r the one living in fear of the unknown, poverty n hopelessness not me.

People in Nigeria are buying cars, building houses, going to holidays abroad with the money they made in this very Nigeria.
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2019
Cherrybae:
If you inquire for their names, you will find out that all of them are from the other part of the Niger AKA Developers.

Igbo Amaka

I will try not to be tribalistic here. Speaking as a patriot.

You're lots are very useless.

Must you go tribal?

She goat.
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by mozona(m): 8:11am On Aug 16, 2019
i rather die in foreign land than Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2019
Charmingrascal:
Some senseless people from a particular region in Nigeria will prefer to die painfully in another man's Country than to face deportation back to Nigeria.

They will prefer to jump from a 30 storey building just to avoid deportation what a senseless way of thinking.

Because there is nothing good in Nigeria.

They hate where incompetent people from a particular region rules over very qualified people.

They can't stay with retardeens and terrorists.
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by maxiuc(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2019
I travelled to Cyprus finds out that nothing is working there I jejely came back to Nigeria now I have great opportunity of traveling to Canada
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by myrates: 9:22am On Aug 16, 2019
Okoroawusa:

You r the one living in fear of the unknown, poverty n hopelessness not me.

People in Nigeria are buying cars, building houses, going to holidays abroad with the money they made in this very Nigeria.
wherey,! Who told you I don't have cars, houses and go abroad for holidays?Mind you, public display of wealth is not my way but to be modest, I can comfortably afford to buy all your entire family if you are willing to sell. Your response to my comment shows how poor you are. If you are that rich and so brave, go and set up a production factory in sambisa forest, idiot.
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 16, 2019
This can only happen if u don't have the necessary papers.

Everybody want to travel out by any means possible especially my brothers.
So shameful.
Emeka is in Singapore, I will go to China.
Village competition especially if emeka has demolished his father's compound and building one big mansion irrespective of the fact that emeka went there illegally and is doing illegal runs.
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Xeeman(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2019
The chest beater might have probably used his mother for rituals b4 going.
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 16, 2019
hekkyboi:

abeg i dey set so as soon as him finish im around the corner waiting to insert my own hard dick inside ur Hot pussy for a smooth and hard fuvk. i bet u gonna love my dick to the core

Shey na grade 1madness dey worry you abi na grade 2?
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Donweks: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Hmmmmmm undecided Is it not better to be deported than to killed and used for for sardine grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Meteng: 1:20pm On Aug 16, 2019
vertueptime:
So they rather die than to be deported to thier motherland?
It's that bad, my brother
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by Gudiza(m): 2:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
foreshore:

Obviously we have a useless government, there are so many Chinese in Lagos here that I know who does not have necessary papers to work in Nigeria and nothing is done to checkmate them

Even if they don't have papers, they are expatriates and your govt needs them. Also they can easily bribe any of your greedy & starved police officers to even put you in jail for engaging them, as opposed to chinese citizens who exploit the africans cos they know they have no papers and can't report to the police. Can you really compare this to yourself with no other skill than 'hustler'? It's the economics.
Re: Nigerians Arrested, Some Drowned In China Over Fear Of Deportation (Photo) by hekkyboi: 2:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Shey na grade 1madness dey worry you abi na grade 2?
baby na toto grade day worry me bc as i day now na to fuvk day hungry me seriously now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Rapes 15-year-old Girl In Ondo / DELSU Pharmacy Student Commits Suicide With 2 Packs Of Sniper / Heartless Parents Torture Their Baby For "Witchcraft" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.