Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys (83904 Views)

Rivers Man Hacks Wife With Cutlass Over Girlfriend / Photo Of A Man And Woman Found Inside A Pineapple Which Washed Up From Sea / Man Attacks His Wife With Cutlass Over Infidelity In Ogun (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by tendingNews: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2019
The fear of yahoo boys, yahoo plus, ritualists and the trending panties theft has made this Nigerian lady do this.

Watch video of a Nigerian lady strictly monitoring her panties with a cutlass while being dried outside.

See reactions after the cut...

See more

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/01/nigerian-lady-monitors-her-panties-with.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by tendingNews: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2019
See reactions
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Jummyju: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Notice me

125 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by happybee: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Just wanna trend.
Totally nonsense..

140 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by mikejj(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
as if she can do anything when they come...

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by medolab90(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
See wetin Victor Ad cause

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Jonadull: 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
Dindinrin
Another attention seeking idiot

78 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by femtex007(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
She no get work.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by SouthWestBlood(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
This is unnecessary. Just wash your panties and dry them indoors.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
lolx let me hear she can do anything wen boys show up for the pata grin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by arantess: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Orisirisi nonsense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by EmekaBlue(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
sad All these women pant talk is now irritating.

Men only touch a woman panties when pulling it off b4 sex, xcept those sisi lover dudes who wash that shiit for their lovers... Please lets stop all these deliberations on their pant, its not sexy at all.

Women wash and iron dry ur yeye pant inside ur rooms abeg

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by ogajoewasiu: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
tongue
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Lexusgs430: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Why not dry it inside the house? That's why we men have an easier life, we can go without putting on pants...... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by NotNairalandi(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
See her face like expired bread

This kind person,her pant no go even reach 4,000 naira for Ritualist Market

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
In lil kesh voice --- Pata ni logo Benz. A fe ra Benz D grin grin

If we no drive the Benz na wetin we gain

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by slawomir: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
Isoright

Mumu girl
Even if she stays in i face you, you slap me kind of house
She should spread it inside

Have not seen any lady washed their under wear and place it outside
Even before Yahoo guys started stealing panties there was never a time women puts their undies outside not to talk of now

Have a lot of sisters at home. Their panties and undies are always at our bathroom
No matter how long it takes to dry in the bathroom they still put it there

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by femtex007(m): 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2019
The person that has already been used

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by SmileXtraone: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Lolz. Anyways my contribution is that to better monitor your panties without stress, you need a cctv camera which will require a smile Mifi so you can monitor without stress

We Sell Smile data and Smile Mifi. See my signature and Patronize us kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Vivijeoma(f): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
I stopped spreading my pant outside..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Zzyy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Stale

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by w1sEmAn: 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
You old for that ur table...anu
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by LincolnLynn(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
Like as if she won't willingly discard her panties if the offer is too good to turn down..
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by horpeyemmi66(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Rubbish, sitting in the hot sun watching her panties. Why can't she spread 'em in her bathroom. Yeye face-me-I-face-you tenant.

Some people are damn stupid, really stupid.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Immediately she sees them now.... Na race she go pickgringrin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by justino57(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
Las Las boys go still drive those pants u wount see them
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by Muhylonaire(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
HOELOSHO SPOTTED!!
Anything for the gram!
Re: Nigerian Lady Monitors Her Washed Panties With Cutlass Over Fear Of Yahoo Boys by helinues: 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2019
This is no longer funny.

I think FG should create a special force to tackle the Ritualist menace all over the country

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Arrested With Girlfriend's Corpse In Delta / Bida Polytechnic Students & Indigenes Clash. Some Dead (Graphic Photos) / Female Thieves Arrested In Akwa Ibom (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.