Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,514 members, 7,861,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals (618 Views)

Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I / Celestine Donkor: Why I Use Veil To Cover My Backside / Singer, Celestine Donkor Reveals Why She Uses A “veil To Cover Up Her Hug Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals by Kingpunter: 7:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ghanaian Gospel Singer Celestine Donkor has shared the struggles she passed through in the early stages of her life.
The legendary gospel musician has shockingly revealed how she was raised in extreme poverty, to the extent that she had to feed on human faeces for survival.

According to her, she used to assist a house-maid in her neighborhood just to get her food to eat.

“One day I went to the house for food but met the absence of the man of the house. The senior house-help instructed me to eat the feaces of the madam’s infant before she would give me the food”.

The “agbebolo” singer added that she was seriously starving and needed the food badly so she had to eat the toilet as the househelp demanded.

watch video here - https://www.thesleak.com/i-once-ate-human-faeces-to-survive-gospels-musician-recounts-sad-adventures-in-her-life/

Cc: Lalasticlala
Cc: MissyB3
Cc: Fynestboi
Cc: Dominique
Cc: mynd44
Cc: Seun

Re: I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 15, 2019
undecided

Madam, na lie abeg............

1 Like

Re: I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals by slimjohn2k5: 8:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
No wonder she fresh
Re: I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals by Kingpunter: 1:58am On Aug 16, 2019
slimjohn2k5:
No wonder she fresh
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals by Karemarealty288(m): 5:30am On Aug 16, 2019
This is world record lie.......Lie Mohammad na kindergarten

Re: I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals by kikelomo7430: 6:15am On Aug 16, 2019
disgusting
Re: I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals by RoyalBlu(f): 6:21am On Aug 16, 2019
This volume is too loud. Got my ears tingling. shocked

It's well.
Re: I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals by Nobody: 6:22am On Aug 16, 2019
So I should believe this

Even a mad person would never do that.

Check my sig
Re: I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals by opebiboy: 7:33am On Aug 16, 2019
Lie lie
Re: I Once Ate ‘human Faeces’ To Survive-gospels Musician Celestine Donkor Reveals by skyhighweb(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2019
either u or bloggers are just lying

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Shares Loved Up Pics Of Herself And Fans Are Reacting / Rihanna Calls President Trump The 'Most Mentally Ill Human Being In America' / Top American Artiste Traces His DNA To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.