Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,034 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I (18318 Views)

Dbanj Hugs, Praises P Square In Dressing Room After Their Packed Out London Show / Whitemoney: I Owned A House Before BBNaija, We No Dey Shout (Video) / Aboki Caught On Video Preserving Fruits Inside Gutter To Sell Next Day (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Newsmic: 7:22am On Feb 11, 2022
“I Packed Faeces And Cleared Gutter To Feed Myself And My Mom” – BBNaija's Whitemoney (Video)

Big Brother Naija star, Hazel Oyeze Onou, popularly known as Whitemoney, has reflected on his struggling days, before his rise to stardom, IGBERETV reports.

In excerpts from a recent interview with Young Skales shared on his Instagram story, the BBNaija season 6 winner said his family lived in extreme poverty and that he and his mother had to pack faeces and clear gutters to feed.

“Back then in Kaduna state, I could remember vividly in my compound in Kujama, we were very very broke.

I and my mum could really not afford stuff so what I did basically was, I literally helped the whole compound and the other compound to pack their faeces and use my hand to clear the gutter at the back of the house so that water can flow.

So while I collect those stuff with my hands every day at the end of the day I get 200 naira from each of the tenants and I use the money to buy foodstuff for me and my mum.” He said.

Hear him speak in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmYDlQamPnY

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZxJDphLkp3/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

6 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Lier

127 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 11, 2022

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Jh0wsef(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2022
Today you go say you had money before joining BBN

Tomorrow, you pack sh*t before joining BBN

Which one we go believe like this?

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44am On Feb 11, 2022
Most persons once did something unimaginable to fend for Dem family and demselves.. undecided
Good for you if you really did that..

23 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Jh0wsef(m): 7:44am On Feb 11, 2022
Hmm..

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Dailymice: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Neddstark: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
You don win the prize money with all your fake stories. Oya stop the lies. Or you wan use this lamba contest for 2023?

140 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by maticar: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
Hahahaha �����

2 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by filleSouriante(f): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
Happy for you. Thank God for a new start.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by CryptoClub2018: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
Story for the gods...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by donziller(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
And u use dat same gutter hand to cook for them in BBN, ...grass to grace bullshit story, all na huzzl

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by doggedfighter(f): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
grin grin angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by DejiPlug(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
EzegeNdiigbo:
Lier

E offend you before? grin

5 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by southsouthking(m): 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
I ain't gat no time for any motivational speaker this year.

My greatest ever motivational speaker died years ago.

Continue to rest in peace sir Martin Luther king Jr

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Pidginwhisper: 7:45am On Feb 11, 2022
This guy again

16 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2022
I need a receptionist job here in Abuja. Someone should pls help.

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Donvilo(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Hazel Onou cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2022
e get Wetin this guy never do? undecided E win, still no blow… make e rest abeg

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by bigpicture001: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2022
White money, white lies

16 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by hakym619(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Another lamba

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Coldie(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2022
LoL

20 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Tzar(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by deavicky(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Na so!!!!! You use hand they pack shiit. For which country? Abeg tell us something else.

29 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by santopelele(m): 7:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Uncle, there is Godoooo! This your lie get as it dey do me for body

20 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Benitex48: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Such is life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by 50d33q: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2022
Story

6 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Enemyofpeace: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Bloody liar!

Please how do I recover my Facebook account that was disabled by Facebook?

6 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by tamdun: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Oga go sit down somewhere abegi, we all face one or two difficulties in life

10 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by lomprico(m): 7:47am On Feb 11, 2022
Is he coming out for a political position?

12 Likes

Re: Whitemoney: I Packed Faeces & Cleared Gutter To Feed My Mother And I by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 11, 2022
cool Everyone has a " Story " to tell cool

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maureen Okpoko's Car Stolen, Duped By Estate Agent / Fakest Nigerian Celebrities / "Shey Nah Woman" Portable Reacts To Bobrisky Winning Best Dressed Female Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.