Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,806 members, 7,844,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? (1259 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Messi Is Not “god” – Pope Francis / Pastor Adeboye: Stop Using My Pictures On Souvenirs, I Am Not God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by Amujale(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
1Sharon:

I do agree with you there but why accept God and reject Jesus?

The concept of God exist despite manufactured religion and not because of them.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by 1Sharon(f): 3:54pm On Aug 17, 2019
Amujale:

The concept of God exist despite manufactured religion and not because of them.

Yes but it wasn't just "God" but multiple gods. The Abrahamic religions kind of introduced the concept of only 1 God
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by budaatum: 3:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sheunma:
Buda, in christianity you do not reason with your mind and think with your brain. Matter of fact, you dispense completely with your brains and mind and submit your neck to the leach of the holy spirit for guidance and directions at all times.
No! You are in error! Christianity, or shall I say, my own understanding of scripture does not advocate what you have above!

It is in fact written that if God gives me a mind to reason and a brain to think and I refuse to use them as you suggest, even the little that I am given will be taken away from me and I will [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+2%3A41-52&version=NIV]be[/url] "worthless, outside in the darkness weeping and gnashing my teeth."
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by Amujale(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2019
1Sharon:

Yes but it wasn't just "God" but multiple gods. The Abrahamic religions kind of introduced the concept of only 1 God

The Abrahamic religions didn’t introduce such concept, African people did.

Africans are the first people in alll of living history capable enough to perceive the Almighty God.

If the concept of God is older than Earth itself, and the first people to arrive on planet Earth are African, then, that suggests that Africans already knew the Almighty God before anyone else.

One cannot give a person that which they already have.

Abrahamic religions didn’t teach the world the concept of the Almighty God, Africans did.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by 1Sharon(f): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2019
Amujale:

The Abrahamic religions didn’t introduce such concept, African people did.

Africans are the first people in alll of living history capable enough to perceive the Almighty God.

African religions don't talk about just 1 God, they talk about multiple gods
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by Amujale(m): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2019
1Sharon:

Not really, that’s what Abrahamic religions want us to believe.

Africans are the first people in living history capable enough to perceive the Almighty God.

Africans don’t talk about multiple gods, those are Romans, Arabians and Greeks concepts.

Multiple divinities or various deities yes, but always one Almighty God.

Abrahamic religions copied most of their concepts and characters from African religious intellectual property without given us our due and deserved credit; claiming these concepts as though it was their own.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by Sheunma: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2019
budaatum:

No! You are in error! Christianity, or shall I say, my own understanding of scripture does not advocate what you have above!

It is in fact written that if God gives me a mind to reason and a brain to think and I refuse to use them as you suggest, even the little that I am given will be taken away from me and I will [url=https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke+2%3A41-52&version=NIV]be[/url]! "worthless, outside in the darkness weeping and gnashing my teeth."

Proverbs 3:5-6 New King James Version (NKJV)

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;

6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall [a]direct your paths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by budaatum: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Sheunma:
Proverbs 3:5-6 New King James Version (NKJV)

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;

6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He shall [a]direct your paths.

This does not mean "do not use your mind and brain". It simply means "seek ye first the Kingdom of God", and God shall direct your path.

God will not give you abilities then tell you not to use them!
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by budaatum: 4:35pm On Aug 17, 2019
1Sharon:

Shows how little you know.

An African, Amenhotep IV, initially introduced Atenism (monotheism) in Year 5 of his reign (1348/1346 BCE) during the 18th dynasty of the New Kingdom.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by 1Sharon(f): 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2019
Amujale:

Not really, that’s what Abrahamic religions want us to believe.

Africans are the first people in living history capable enough to perceive the Almighty God.

Africans don’t talk about multiple gods, those are Romans, Arabians and Greeks concepts.

Multiple divinities or various deities yes, but always one Almighty God.

Abrahamic religions copied most of their concepts and characters from African religious intellectual property without given us our due and deserved credit; claiming these concepts as though it was their own.

And who is this almighty God?

So you mean to say Africans didn't believe in multiple gods and some still do to this day??

Who told you Africans don't talk about multiple gods? Are you African at all?
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by 1Sharon(f): 5:33pm On Aug 17, 2019
budaatum:

Shows how little you know.

An African, Amenhotep IV, initially introduced Atenism (monotheism) in Year 5 of his reign (1348/1346 BCE) during the 18th dynasty of the New Kingdom.

Ok. But how popular was that belief?? Africans generally were not monotheistic

Before humans became monotheistic we were polythestic, I hope you know that right?
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by Rilwayne001: 5:34pm On Aug 17, 2019
Isn't it obvious that he's not God? But then you have to add all these interpretive gymnastics to prove your delusions that he's.

You people are just too funny.

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by budaatum: 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
1Sharon:

Before humans became monotheistic we were polythestic, I hope you know that right?
Everyone was polytheistic to begin with, monotheism being an advanced ideology even amongst the Jews. Except we now read a scripture that has been sanitised to remove the other gods. The clue is in God being jealous. If there were no other gods God would have nothing to be jealous of.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by Amujale(m): 8:56pm On Aug 17, 2019
1Sharon:

And who is this almighty God?

So you mean to say Africans didn't believe in multiple gods and some still do to this day??

Who told you Africans don't talk about multiple gods? Are you African at all?

In as much as you are completely and utterly wrong with your assertions about Eurocentric terminology, let me remind you that the thread isnt about African Divinities or Deities but the ficticious character Jesus and why he isnt God.

Furthermore, its criminal to attempt to use Eurocentric tetminology to define African religious concepts.

As in, under no circumstance is it permissable to attempt to define African spirirtuality by means of Asiatic or Eurocentric terminology.

What you assume are multiple gods are not. African religious concepts dont have multiple gods, they have Divinities, Deities and Divine entities.

The term "lesser gods" or multiple gods is exclusive to Roman, Arabian, Greek mythology and the Abrahamic religions; outside of which makes no sense.

The Almighty God is the Almighty God. That which was is and will always be regardless of anyones personal perception.

Divinities are Divinities.

Deities are Deities.

Abrahamic religious terminologies are divorced from African religious concepts just as the term "lesser gods" is meaningless in the same context.

Bad and twisted terminologies that are exclusive to Abrahamic religions and yet are meaningless outside of their circles include:

'Idol', 'Idol Worship', 'Idol Worshiper', 'lesser gods" e.t.c.

In Abrahamic religions, idolatry connotes the worship of deities and or divinities other than their specific individualistic interpretation of God.

Outside of Abrahamic religions, those type of terms stated above are deemed to be all false and invalid.

You will often catch them making use of unwitty and derogatory terminologies as 'false gods', trying to make it sound as though their manufactured religion is the one and only true version; when in all reality that is not true.

When a delusional adherent of Abrahamic religions that hasnt had a bath since their day of birth is calling well kept people 'unclean', how does that make any sense?
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by Amujale(m): 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2019
1Sharon:

All manufactured religions stole all their concepts from within the Africa continent.

Its got nothing to does with monotheism or polytheism, that is of no importance here. Those are merely fancy terminologies that the Abrahamic religion invented to use as a stick in an attempt to bamboozle the innocent onlooker.

Abrahamic religions do not own the concept of God; noone does; Africans have been worshiping the Almighty God hundred and thousands of years before people existed in either Asia or Europe.

The main purpose of manufactured religions is to brainwash innocent people into believing a fake version of historical events; they attempt to replace real history with their fakery.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by 1Sharon(f): 7:23am On Aug 18, 2019
Amujale:

All manufactured religions stole all their concepts from within the Africa continent.

Its got nothing to does with monotheism or polytheism, that is of no importance here. Those are merely fancy terminologies that the Abrahamic religion invented to use as a stick in an attempt to bamboozle the innocent onlooker.

Abrahamic religions do not own the concept of God; noone does; Africans have been worshiping the Almighty God hundred and thousands of years before people existed in either Asia or Europe.

The main purpose of manufactured religions is to brainwash innocent people into believing a fake version of historical events; they attempt to replace real history with their fakery.

Ok and who is the almighty God they have been worshipping?
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by Amujale(m): 8:43am On Aug 18, 2019
1Sharon:

What is your point?

When is it my responsibility to convince you to believe in God or not to believe in God?, that is for you to decide on your own.

Whether you believe in God or not, doesnt change the perception of IT's universal existence.

Do you believe in God?
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by Amujale(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2019
1Sharon:

Do you believe in God?

If your answer is yes, then your question can be said to be illogical.

If your answer is no, then, your question is pointless because if you dont believe in God then you dont believe in God.

The Almighty God is the Almigthy God.

Are you asking the correct question here?

Question:

Does the Almighty God exist?

Answer:

Yes, it does.

Why?

Without a shadow of doubt, African people have been in existence since the dawn of time, African people began the evolution of humankind, and they say the Almighty God exists.

The Almighty God exists in an invisible realm.

According to the African, The Almighty God is the final recipient of all creation; that which is, was, and will always be permanantly and readily available to those that are capable enough or willing enough to perceive IT.
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by sonmvayina(m): 10:18am On Aug 18, 2019
bingbagbo:
Jesus Christ seated at the right hand of God actually means, Jesus Christ is seated on the highest throne , the throne of God

That is why they killed him.

Do not make the image OR likeness of anything in heaven, on earth or under the waters below the earth.. Do not bow down to them or serve them... So worshipping a god created in the image and likeness of a man, which is something found on earth is forbidden by God.. It is tantamount to idolatry...
God is the personification of the universal consciousness, not a man or human being.. God is the source of creation.. He is one and has no form... He created both light and darkness.. To serve their purposes.. Good and evil, life and death..

Try and find out their purposes... Knowledge is key..
Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by Dawudabiodun52(m): 10:54am On Aug 18, 2019
bingbagbo:

Quran is not the Word of God

Quran is the Word of Satan

GUilty of plagiarising portions of the Bible

I weep for you

Jesus Christ is YHWH

I think you should ask for forgiveness, while you can still, I felt bad for you, just running your mouth anyhow, Chai, that's your problem sha

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Christ Is Seated At The Right Hand Of God, Then He is not God? by Dawudabiodun52(m): 10:58am On Aug 18, 2019
1Sharon:

I do agree with you there but why accept God and reject Jesus?

Islam religion never reject Jesus, but believe He (pbuh) is a Prophet of God sent to the people of Israel.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ques: Who Is The God Of Ishmael? Ans: The God Of Abraham, Isaac, And Jacob / In The Light Of Truth: Man And His Freewill (conclusion). / How Do You Know A Genuine Prophecy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.