Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,229 members, 7,842,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) (28538 Views)

Man Who Rapes People's Wives In Delta, Caught, Tied & Almost Tortured To Death / Yahoo Boy Trying To Use Boy For Rituals In Delta, Caught. Photos / Girl Steals N108,000 During Job Interview In Delta, Caught Days After. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by shogsman(m): 11:18pm On Aug 15, 2019
He was arrested by the mob you mean.
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 15, 2019
Edu3Again:

The earth cannot do jack!
E don reach jazz and you group Niger Delta as Igbo.

When we say SE & SS are united una dey vex!

Ehn who cares if you are united SS and SE are still flateeee
wink wink
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
SLAP44:

It's the south west. To them every thing na juju.

Shiite Igbo and yoruba issue ehn
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by userplainly(m): 11:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
That man na fool! I was born n grew up in Ekpan.. wrong place to be caught doing rubbish! Mad town! Me sef Dey mad small... I don’t think it’s money rituals, these men do this things for power! They have been doing it since before my time.. remember Igbu? .. na that old man people dey call yahoo boy?
Rapmoney:
Chai! Area dor cast! From Otokutu to Ugbomro, from Effurun to Udu, everywhere dor cast!

Ekpan na one terrible community. Small small girls of 15 years sef dey get belle any how like sawaleelee.

One community where you can openly smoke your weed freely on a tarred and busy road without any harassment.

Area, I hail una o!

1 Like

Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by bs81(m): 11:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Just imagine. just yesterday after taking 2 bottles at the viewing center after I watched Liverpool walloped Chelsea in the UEFA super cup, I went to piss outside close to the fence, and while pissing I thanked God it is not poo that can be packed and eaten by those useless fools, only for me to read this now that they have started using piss. The devil deceiving people everyday with fake FMT.
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by fortri: 11:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
Pls those who caught the man should give him the urine to drink there and then.
Delta and Edo is a place someone should be scared off this days.
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by CanadaOrBust: 11:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
MachadoPreto:

You talking like a kid.

If you are into the art, you will know their are powers on Earth.

After God created Earth, he placed it in the hand of people to overlook it. Pray you never have an encounter with those people.

Ok, but we have a right to ask questions like why don’t they use those powers to rob banks, or win in sports or kill wicked leaders, or smuggle drugs, or get visas, or enter without visa, or get Dangote’s banking info, or get people’s atm, or win lottery or bet9ja, or...

Or better yet, why not demonstrate it to this guy below and win the $1 million he’s had in escrow since the 60’s:

JAMES RANDI

James "The Amazing" Randi (born 1928) is a former magician and a scientific skeptic perhaps best known as a challenger of paranormal claims and pseudoscience. He is the founder of the James Randi Educational Foundation (JREF), and co-founder of the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry, originally known as the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

The million-dollar challenge is a prize offered by the James Randi foundation to anyone "who can show, under proper observing conditions, evidence of any paranormal, supernatural, or occult power or event."
It has yet to be won though there have been a vast number of attempts.

Randi started the James Randi Educational Foundation to monitor applications for the $1 million prize, and to serve as an organizing body to help promote skepticism and provide educational resources on claims of the paranormal.
The foundation was headed by James Randi for many years before he retired from its presidency.
In 1987 he exposed the Peter Popoff ministry for faking their faith healing claims. The resulting scandal drove Popoff into bankruptcy.
When challenged in 2011 Sally Morgan did not even attempt the challenge.
Sylvia Browne is the only widely known psychic who has offered to take up the challenge. Sylvia was a popular television psychic who claimed that she could communicate with the dead. On March 6, 2001, she agreed to take up the challenge.
To her dying day she did not take the challenge. Sylvia's first excuse was because she did not know how to contact Randi. That is comical: a professional psychic who speaks to dead people cannot figure out how to reach Randi. Her following excuse was that she did not want to take the challenge because Randi is a godless individual—all the more reason she should take the challenge. If the supernatural could be proven and demonstrated, and the $1,000,000 were claimed, it would be a tremendous blow to Randi and the skeptical community, and a tremendous boost to her career as a psychic. Sylvia Browne was special because she was the only professional psychic to accept Randi's challenge, though she later backed off.

“I regard Randi as a national treasure, and perhaps one of the remaining antidotes that may prevent the rotting of the American mind.”
—Arthur C. Clarke
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by anonymuz(m): 12:58am On Aug 16, 2019
Timmyprox:
Igbo and juju
you will still be banned
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 1:32am On Aug 16, 2019
SLAP44:

So we should start guiding out peee like pant?
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by citruslimited(m): 2:34am On Aug 16, 2019
So they no longer pick pants again its now urine

May God help us
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by RichyAD(m): 3:24am On Aug 16, 2019
SLAP44:

wetin this one dey say bayii
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 16, 2019
Lol
Everything now related to Ritual killing.

Verified WeChat and Alipay wallet Available
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by ijabiken1(m): 4:30am On Aug 16, 2019
SLAP44:

na mumu they worry u,so is only south west that is doing juju,
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 4:46am On Aug 16, 2019
How does packing urine translate to money? grin grin grin

A new way to disgrace those looking for quick money. This jazz men badt she. They just they disgrace foolish people upandan.
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by favour32(m): 5:10am On Aug 16, 2019
Nor blame the guy o!
D guy dey do research. He want know why dem dey piss
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by Ten06(m): 5:11am On Aug 16, 2019
I trust warri, then go don give the guy enough kponsing
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 5:11am On Aug 16, 2019
They should have made him swallow it
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by Tylerbreeze(m): 5:37am On Aug 16, 2019
[quote author=Patrioticman007 post=81294681]Igbo herdsman. Ewu

Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by Nurumaxy: 5:57am On Aug 16, 2019
oh my God
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by Aboks(m): 6:02am On Aug 16, 2019
eya pele

Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by Ajikawo1999(m): 6:04am On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:

You talking like a kid.

After God created Earth, he placed it in the hand of people to overlook it. Pray you never have an encounter with those people.
ok na i yaf hard u, i wont encounter dem in Jesus name,...AMEN
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by SilasNwude: 6:42am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
ipobarecriminals:
undecided angry angry sad fl@thead jew
[/s]
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by SilasNwude: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:

You talking like a kid.

[/s]
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by mixta140: 7:03am On Aug 16, 2019
Oga ooo
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by DJInfluence: 7:27am On Aug 16, 2019
That guy face look like person wey dey visit herbalist a lot.
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by WarriFirstBorn(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2019
SLAP44:

But Ekpan is in Warri, delta state na?

Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:17am On Aug 16, 2019
Why was he still alive with enough evidence ❓
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2019
frozen70:
Why was he still alive with enough evidence ❓

It is possible he can repent and be baptized.
Re: Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) by Sureguytalk(m): 11:43am On Aug 16, 2019
grin grin grin grin my crime partner
We both got released(unban) Today shocked
saheedbadmus:
thats serious..al na to do juju o..

back from ban..wow ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Married Man Steals Keke Napep In Umuahia, Beaten & Stripped Unclad. Photos / 23-Year-Old Man Killed During Cult Clash In Imo, Suspect Arrested (Photos) / Army Troops Intercept Explosives, Ammunitions In Cross River (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.