Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,136 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care (3512 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Simi And Adekunle Gold's Wedding With Hilarious Photo / Fans React To Simi And Adekunle Gold Wedding: Was Falz Among The 300 Invited? / “Simi, You Are Getting Fat O”- Fans React To Simi's Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by Eeldris1000001: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Nigeriatunes reported that Simi had a dream about Davido and it kind of sent a wrong message. Or we should say that the fans overreacted to it and it became bigger than it was.

A lot of people could not make sense of the dream but they are more concern that she’s dreamt about another man. Many people saw it as flirting while others focused on understanding the message.

Davido finally responded with a two-word tweet. He too was been careful of what people may think about his relationship with Simi.

https://www.nigeriatunes.com/davido-responded-to-simis-dream-about-him-adekunle-gold-doesnt-care/

Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by Aidejay(m): 10:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
See the kind dream person dey get and na d same naija all of us dey

4 Likes

Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by NoApology(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
She soak garri to bed ni?

1 Like

Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by Theory2022: 10:24pm On Aug 15, 2019
NoApology:
She soak garri to bed ni?
Yes 00o ma bloda
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by NwaAmaikpe: 10:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
shocked

When she should be dreaming of holding her own baby in her hands.

We're growing weary of waiting.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by churchee: 11:17pm On Aug 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wait till you lose weight.

womb watchers gringringrin

7 Likes

Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by NLSavage: 11:38pm On Aug 15, 2019
Hmmmn and she's married oo. Inside life
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by SaintOpzy(m): 11:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
NLSavage:
Hmmmn and she's married oo.
Inside life

and if she's married nko?

I cannor text anyone who isn't my wife?
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by Charmingrascal(m): 11:47pm On Aug 15, 2019
Introverted Adekunle got married to an extroverted Simi and this is the result

I am waiting for Chioma to react
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by Nobody: 2:18am On Aug 16, 2019
I bet my right ball, she’ll cheat on AG.

We go get the hands shaa.
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by kikelomo7430: 6:22am On Aug 16, 2019
what an incoherent dream
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by opebiboy: 7:30am On Aug 16, 2019
Davido don first bulala dis one
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by Roon9(m): 7:31am On Aug 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Monitoring spirit everywhere. grin
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by Daviddson(m): 10:28am On Aug 16, 2019
It's like Davido wanted to write 'lit'. grin

Aside a few, most Nigerian entertainers cannot write grammatically correct sentence.
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by Joystark(f): 10:59am On Aug 16, 2019
Lol...
No one saw this side of Simi...
Until marriage happened.
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by IamPlato(m): 12:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

i Have Known kunle since 2003 when We Usually Masturbate in Group While Watching jadafire and codi bryant lesbian Sisters, he Is not Man Enough, his Akamu is Like Pepper Soup?

Davido Has Ferterlized three Already, its Better She Puts A New Battery To Her Green light as She Is Doing Already
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by GOFRONT(m): 1:50pm On Aug 16, 2019
Which day This Simi and Adesua go show us their baby Bump??
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by Ralphjoe(m): 2:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
Omg shocked shocked shocked, what the hell of a dream that is, it has no meaning as far as I am concerned, well people can read different meaning into that for all I care....guys register to claim your free eth token that can be transferred to eth wallet here https://auth.globalcurrencyunit.io/r/R8E-PTLIi it's for a limited time hurry and register now!!!
Re: Davido Responded To Simi’s Dream About Him. Adekunle Gold Doesn’t Care by Paroh(f): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2019
Aidejay:
See the kind dream person dey get and na d same naija all of us dey

I don't think people realise how funny this statement is grin

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija: See The Embarrassing Moment Tacha Snubbed 2Face (Video) / Fans Praise Eniola Badmus’ Amazing Weight Transformation Photos / Felix Lebarty Is Married(finally)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.