Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager (15641 Views)

Mr Ibu's Daughter, Jasmine Okafor Is Engaged To Ken Erics / Asa: Why I’m Not Married Yet / "Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by hitng(m): 6:41am On Aug 16, 2019
Toyin Abraham's manager, Samuel Olatunji has made a clarification on the marital status of the actress he manages.

According to Samuel, the viral photos on social media were taken during traditional introduction and engagement ceremony of Toyin Abraham and Kolawole Ajeyemi which was held on July 14. He further revealed that she is only engaged to Kolawole and not married to him.

“I don’t know where the information in those reports came from, but Toyin and Kolawole only just got engaged the traditional way. This is not the same thing as being officially married,” he told Punch.

The actress whose 2013 marriage to Nollywood actor Adeniyi Johnson crashed in 2015, gave her fans a hint about a new chapter in her life by deleting photos on her Instagram page apart from one.
https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/toyin-abraham-is-engaged-not-married.html

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by RiyaGoddess(f): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2019
Okay.
Read my signature
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 16, 2019
Amos 3:3
Ok, We have heard You

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by ayodaisi: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2019
No wahala
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Changetonaira5: 7:37am On Aug 16, 2019
We all know na abi who wants to marry a retired olosho
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by landforeast(m): 7:37am On Aug 16, 2019
I don't understand
So we have traditional engagement and traditional engagement
Nawa oh

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by ayodaisi: 7:38am On Aug 16, 2019
So we should fry water abi

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 16, 2019
No one cares. This toyin always tries so hard to trend. Ocd things
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Paroh(f): 7:39am On Aug 16, 2019
Someone should tell Ogbeni Osewa to fix his site. Every two hours cloudflare this and that. Meanwhile who asked these ones?

See my signature

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by dmltoyin(m): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2019
So toyin, at this your age you still want to be sitting on the fence

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by sotall(m): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2019
She is only engaged but already carrying the fruit of marriage.

Is this man making sense? undecided

Someone should educate this man that the first marriage is sex though it's illegal before the families approved the Union.

The real marriage is the introduction

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2019
introduction, traditional engagement, traditional marriage, bridal shower, wedding, reception?

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Adepet222(f): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Noted Mr manager
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Queenext: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Engagement is the koko,the rest are just formalities

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Miggie121: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by babyfaceafrica: 7:40am On Aug 16, 2019
and this is news?
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by shamsin6300(m): 7:41am On Aug 16, 2019
Who else think is Chelsea Abraham (The penalty guy)

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by dangotesmummy: 7:48am On Aug 16, 2019
Hmnn Small small things are beginning to unfold.the media audience is watching closely
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Soren4(m): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2019
I am not a hater buh this lady's news about engagement and baby shower is too much na.. every single news page I open , boooooom... The thing don make me Dy too vex ..

Before firing squad start to descend on me, am not in anyway hating on her
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by sylve11: 7:50am On Aug 16, 2019
Tina26:

grin grin cool
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Lugianostar(m): 7:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Not all engagements ends in marriage o!

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by TANID(m): 7:52am On Aug 16, 2019
Paroh:
Someone should tell Ogbeni Osewa to fix his site. Every two hours cloudflare this and that. Meanwhile who asked these ones?

See my signature
The Tin Don Tired Me I Can't Even Comment On Most Thread Now.

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by AntiWailer: 7:53am On Aug 16, 2019
Protect her before official divorce
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by dangotesmummy: 7:56am On Aug 16, 2019
Hmm things are gradually unfolding

The media audience is watching closely
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Andhominem: 8:00am On Aug 16, 2019
In Yorubaland, engagement is marriage!

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Sirpaul(m): 9:15am On Aug 16, 2019
Una people no get wetin una dey reason... Ahahahah Carry person matter for head like garri
Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by Boller: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2019
hitng:
Toyin Abraham's manager, Samuel Olatunji has made a clarification on the marital status of the actress he manages.

According to Samuel, the viral photos on social media were taken during traditional introduction and engagement ceremony of Toyin Abraham and Kolawole Ajeyemi which was held on July 14. He further revealed that she is only engaged to Kolawole and not married to him.

“I don’t know where the information in those reports came from, but Toyin and Kolawole only just got engaged the traditional way. This is not the same thing as being officially married,” he told Punch.

The actress whose 2013 marriage to Nollywood actor Adeniyi Johnson crashed in 2015, gave her fans a hint about a new chapter in her life by deleting photos on her Instagram page apart from one.
https://www.hitng.info/2019/08/toyin-abraham-is-engaged-not-married.html

Na waooo. is it that you are not a Yoruba ma? What she did is Igbeyawo in yoruba land, if you like call it engagement. Now tell me if that she did is not recognized in a court of law. Ma pe aja lobo fun wa. Tell us another story.

Re: Toyin Abraham Is Engaged, Not Married Yet – Manager by faderayo(f): 9:34am On Aug 16, 2019
[b][/b]
Tina26:

And you're woman hmmmm

I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says / Fathia Balogun Destroys Lover’s Home / Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll