Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Urgent Questions Relating To Student's Fully Funded Foreign Scholarships - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Questions Relating To Student's Fully Funded Foreign Scholarships (294 Views)

Fully Funded Hungarian Scholarship / Lady Refuse To Rent A Room To Student's Because He Is Black / University Of Oslo Urgent Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Questions Relating To Student's Fully Funded Foreign Scholarships by Preshob(m): 11:05am On Aug 16, 2019
Good morning guys

I've been following this thread for quite sometime now, and i must confess, i love the positive vibes around here and how questions are answered here in due time by the gurus here(unlike most average nairaland threads), kudos guys!!!!

Well, since i'm new here and i don't really know how foreign students scholarship and travel works, I'd like to ask a few questions here and guidelines on how to go about this from the scratch.
I'm a graduate of Biochemistry, 3.85/5 (2018) and I'm yet to go for the mandatory NYSC(that should probably come by November this year). Please my questions now is after the NYSC,what next? Looking at it from the perspective of a passionate student that'd love to further his education but has got no sponsor. I've looked up some foreign scholarship schemes but i guess i haven't really put in much energy due to the pending NYSC.

Please can someone here bring me up to speed with the step by step procedures to follow to get a fully funded scholarship in either Canada and USA(Americas), or Germany and Switzerland(Europe), for my desired field (Forensic Biochemistry).

Thank you guys as i expect your replies and answers

(1) (Reply)

Road Traffic Crash Involving FRSC the truth about it / Eb-5 Minimum Investment Amount Has Increased To $900,000 / Hello! Your Advice Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.