Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,679 members, 7,955,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:50 AM

University Of Oslo Urgent Questions - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / University Of Oslo Urgent Questions (976 Views)

Only One Person Died On Oslo’s Roads In 2019 / Urgent Questions Relating To Student's Fully Funded Foreign Scholarships / [free Tuition] Study In Norway: Reviews On University Of Oslo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Oslo Urgent Questions by Misblah(f): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Guys please I need to our help, I recently found a scholarship based offer to study in the University of Oslo, Norway and truthfully I don't know jack about anything.
I really need this scholarship as I would be using my last cash for TOEFL exams, passport and all and I don't want it to be for nothing. People on international scholarship, Biko help a sister, how did you get it? should I just apply and have faith? my bachelor degree is a 2.2, any chances? I'm really really scared please, I need you

cc Earthling
ishilove
lalastica
Re: University Of Oslo Urgent Questions by Misblah(f): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
Misblah:
Guys please I need to our help, I recently found a scholarship based offer to study in the University of Oslo, Norway and truthfully I don't know jack about anything.
I really need this scholarship as I would be using my last cash for TOEFL exams, passport and all and I don't want it to be for nothing. People on international scholarship, Biko help a sister, how did you get it? should I just apply and have faith? my bachelor degree is a 2.2, any chances? I'm really really scared please, I need you

cc Earthling
ishilove
lalastica

Application closes on February 1st, guys please come in, I need your suggestions, advice, experience anything at all please
Re: University Of Oslo Urgent Questions by felixation123(m): 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Misblah:
Application closes on February 1st, guys please come in, I need your suggestions, advice, experience anything at all please

Just apply and once you get the admission it's done!!its a very easy process and to secure the visa won't be stress at all..the embassy is at asokoro and the procedure isn't hard at all..the main task is securing the scholarship
Re: University Of Oslo Urgent Questions by drhammed: 11:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Misblah:

cc Earthling
ishilove
lalastica

I'd love to assist and give little assistance you may need. Please, I'm not an agent but a scholarship fighter also. I believe I have little experience and would be great I help too.

I have applied to many scholarships, awaiting positive decision by God's grace.

You may pm.

Regards and wish you the best.
Re: University Of Oslo Urgent Questions by Misblah(f): 8:41pm On Jan 05, 2018
thanks a lot, I just sent you an email, expecting your response
Re: University Of Oslo Urgent Questions by drhammed: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2018
Misblah:
thanks a lot, I just sent you an email, expecting your response
Replied
Re: University Of Oslo Urgent Questions by NwaChibuzor13: 7:07am On Jan 06, 2018
Misblah:

cc Earthling
ishilove
lalastica

Undergraduate or post graduate degree?
Re: University Of Oslo Urgent Questions by arizona20: 10:02am On Jan 06, 2018
Please am also intersted.please what is the link to apply.
Re: University Of Oslo Urgent Questions by Misblah(f): 6:13pm On Jan 06, 2018

(1) (Reply)

SeaBubbles Unveils Its All-electric 'Flying Water Taxi' Prototype On Lake Geneva / What Will You Miss Most If You Had The Opportunity To Leave Nigeria? / See Crazy, Unclad British Tourists In A Pool In Rome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.