Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be (31149 Views)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Lexusgs430: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:
Olamide try!

To fvck this kind girl takes courage and bravery. Unless he used pillow to cover her head.

Or black bag.......
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Enemyofpeace: 9:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
bbstarr:

That's not cool
truth hurts. She is ugly eod
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Bukden16(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Isok

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Charmingrascal(m): 9:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
I respected Olamide for sticking to Mummy Milli but when I got the news that he got this girl pregnant I felt disappointed.

It is obvious that this lady just want to have a baby for a celebrity, one night stand gone wrong.

Mama Milli is more beautiful than this one sef her mouth like ayekooto

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Oloripelebe: 9:39pm On Aug 16, 2019
This girl ugly sad
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Charmingrascal(m): 9:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Who knows Ayekooto (Parrot)?

That is the perfect description for the mouth I am seeing in that first pic.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by gtown: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2019
Prostitution is fast becoming an acceptable norm. It is done without shame these days.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by obentenyson(m): 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2019
Olamide no find better babe cheat on him fiancé, na this thing wey resemble man him go dey nack. baba must be under the influence of Alcohol...
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by shogsman(m): 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2019
Shameless thing.I don't know why this celeb no dey use condom,ara won o kin bale.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by shogsman(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
Bukden16:
Isok
That is big shef,salawa abeni's son next time make researches before you post stuffs.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Goalnaldo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Marriage before sex is a sin. Sorry, sex before sin is a marriage. What am I saying
Whatever! Just know that marriage before sin is a sex.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by SilasNwude: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
[s]
NOHOLDSBAR:

grin grin grin grin
That's COLD.
[/s]
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Legendguru: 10:43pm On Aug 16, 2019
oh
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by kenodrill: 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2019
DennisEche:
Of all the beautiful ladies in the city of Lagos , how did olamide hit this one... Mehn baba must be high on SK DT night

Looolz....
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by JustBeYourselfO: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
MachadoPreto:
Olamide try!

To fvck this kind girl takes courage and bravery. Unless he used pillow to cover her head.
lol
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Marotzke(m): 12:09am On Aug 17, 2019
Jac007:
Baddo should change his name from OLAMIDE to OJUMIFO. He nor dey see at all
No he is OLAGIDE.
NwamaIkpe can explain better.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Ugosample(m): 12:25am On Aug 17, 2019
Bukden16:
Isok
That us no longer Rick Ross
he has lost weight. a lot of it.
And the message is wrong too
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Harddiskng(m): 1:52am On Aug 17, 2019
ednut1:
The babe is not up to 10% of your wife's beauty lol. Zero taste

People do say “Konji is no respecter of persons” smh

Knowing fully well he is married, she allowed pregnancy. Women can be so callous to each-other, it was obviously a great premeditated effort from her. These boys should also learn to guide their wealth jealously. It is well.

Proverbs 5:8-10
8 - Stay away from her! Don’t go near the door of her house!.
9 - If you do, you will lose your honor and will lose to merciless people all you have achieved.
10 - Strangers will consume your wealth, and someone else will enjoy the fruit of your labor.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by bluefilm: 5:43am On Aug 17, 2019
MachadoPreto:
Olamide try!

I'm sure he was high when he did it.

Don't forget he's a science student.
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by MarieSucre(f): 7:04am On Aug 17, 2019
Truthsbitter:
OAP?
so olamide fvcked you right ?
I guess you're not a rich feminist..
or maybe you jez want a dick .
shout out to all them dick haters...you're gonna die of cardiac arrest cause DICK is going no where ...

shout out to all the real dicks out there (not all them pussy sorry niggas ) you own your life , you worked for it , do what you want and be proud , don't be sorry .

She is not on nairaland so I don't understand why you typed this long lengthy message here.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by seunmsg(m): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2019
So this is the Maria of beat fm that Olamide sang about. But where is the bakassi?
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Truthsbitter: 7:14am On Aug 17, 2019
MarieSucre:

She is not on nairaland so I don't understand why you typed this long lengthy message here.
Just so you would read it...
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Funmmyastic: 7:21am On Aug 17, 2019
seunmsg:
So this is the Maria of beat fm that Olamide sang about. But where is the bakassi?

Lol
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Jloveme(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2019
247Trend:

OAP Maria Okan took to Instagram today to share her pregnancy journey photos ahead of her speculated childbirth.

Starting off from her 6th month baby bump, the former Beats FM media personality ended her series of posts by jokingly saying "she's tired". Here are some of the photos she shared below;

This is coming amid unconfirmed claim of YBNL Boss Olamide being the father of her baby. Recall it was alleged that the MTV Shuga actress had entered into a romantic relationship with Olamide with the belief that he was single and separated from his baby mama, Bukunmi. Pulse reported that the romantic affair between the couple wasn’t planned to be short-lived, but it began to fade away when Maria found out that the YBNL boss was still with his baby mama and long-time partner.

More Photos ==>> https://www.042hits.com/olamide-baby-mama-to-be-oap-maria-okan-shares-her-pregnancy-journey-photos/

All this dirty girls...be sleeping with yeyebrities just to get pregnant for them! Sanity now in the gutters
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by oyepaulkay(m): 9:35am On Aug 17, 2019
She's Ugly... angry
Olamide Baddo... You fall my hand.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by Meteng: 10:48am On Aug 17, 2019
MachadoPreto:
Olamide try!

Omo, when dikk rise, some people no dey think straight again
Re: Pregnancy Photos Of Maria Okan, Olamide's Baby Mama To Be by heinrichy(m): 11:41am On Aug 22, 2019
Valentine fvck issa goallllllll

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Rodriguez Shows Off Her Post Baby Body, Steps Out With Son / Actress, Ruth Kadiri Rants Talks About How Acting Makes Her Life Difficult / Tacha Blasts Ubi Franklin For Saying He Got Her Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.