Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,651 members, 7,840,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers (26293 Views)

Nigeria Junior Secondary School English & Maths Exam Papers In 1946 / Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus / 1,272 Fail Nigerian Law School Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by Chiemezueajuzie: 12:26am On Aug 17, 2019
Naso the matter b
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by lennsmart(m): 12:42am On Aug 17, 2019
Unnecessary
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by Enemyofpeace: 2:20am On Aug 17, 2019
EXLOVER:
Nothing wey we nor go see or hear for this Buhari government, I pray make world nor end for this government abeg.

Seun should upgrade this site or sell it to Mark Perewei Zuckerberg.

Is very annoying when you click to comment. You will see this nonsense
seconded
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by teebaxy(m): 3:09am On Aug 17, 2019
sanny1:
why not switch over to www.9jaforums.com for beter
this una site dry gan ni o
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by Eddygourdo(m): 3:46am On Aug 17, 2019
Mutuwa:

Look lad. I made law school 10 years back ok?Save all the long hand.all what you wrote is according to YOU. Keep it, whilst I keep mine ok?
at least don't pollute the cyberspace with ignorance. With the time you finished law school, according to you, we have graduated and worked at least 10years. So don't pull that card kiddo.
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by raphy(m): 5:30am On Aug 17, 2019
tracyberry:

You expect them not to be proud after the hell they suffered for seven years? Sometimes they are forced to cram due to the nature of the exam
this ya name is sweet o.it seems like you a a lawyer too.
I feel like a tht berry to cure my flu. anyway happy weekend berry.
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by tracyberry(f): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2019
raphy:

this ya name is sweet o.it seems like you a a lawyer too.

I feel like a tht berry to cure my flu.
anyway happy weekend berry.

Lol Happy weekend to you.
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by EXLOVER(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2019
naijadrivablog:

grin Ijaw man.
Ewei tebra
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by Legitn(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2019
Emmanuel226:

him forum go well sha,jux lyk nairaland, but few members

Okay
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by naijadrivablog: 7:54am On Aug 17, 2019
EXLOVER:
Ewei tebra
tenbra eh
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by guyXander(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2019
Mutuwa:
undecided
When the educational system only tests people’s memory and not their intelligence.

That's why we are building the Xanderian Institute. Look it up.
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by Mutuwa(m): 9:18am On Aug 17, 2019
Eddygourdo:
at least don't pollute the cyberspace with ignorance. With the time you finished law school, according to you, we have graduated and worked at least 10years. So don't pull that card kiddo.

This is according to you young lad.Try not to also saturate followers with your fibs. Ohk lad? Like I said what you wrote was your opinion which I don’t subscribe to ,so keep it.get that lad?
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by Eddygourdo(m): 10:12am On Aug 17, 2019
Mutuwa:

This is according to you young lad.Try not to also saturate followers with your fibs. Ohk lad? Like I said what you wrote was your opinion which I don’t subscribe to ,so keep it.get that lad?
lad......
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by Mutuwa(m): 10:20am On Aug 17, 2019
Eddygourdo:
lad......

Bit.
Out of what to write young lad?
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by raphy(m): 2:23pm On Aug 17, 2019
tracyberry:

Lol Happy weekend to you.
how ya day going berry? where ya from? me lasgidi
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by Venerable612(m): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
Paroh:
angry

Fucking lawyers. Always thinking they're better than anyone else. See my signature

Smiles... don’t take it personal... they are trained to be that way!
Re: Helicopter Drops Nigerian Law School's Exam Papers by Paroh(f): 6:29pm On Aug 17, 2019
Venerable612:

Smiles... don’t take it personal... they are trained to be that way!

Exactly my problem with them! John Grisham taught me not to trust em! Even though my best friend is a lawyer sigh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months / My Journey Through Academics (bsc. Msc. Ph.d) / Nathaniel Olayinka, FUNAAB Student Kidnapped! Students Protest (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.